THE MACRO PIP

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:47 am

MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Focus on Fat.

Eating Fat AND burning fat.
Its simple.

Eat meat, veggies, nuts n seeds, little fruit, almost no starch(grains ect.) and No sugar.
UNLESS ITS CARB NITE. Muuuaaahhhhaaahhhhaaa
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5250
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:53 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Focus on Fat.

Eating Fat AND burning fat.
Its simple.

Eat meat, veggies, nuts n seeds, little fruit, almost no starch(grains ect.) and No sugar.
UNLESS ITS CARB NITE. Muuuaaahhhhaaahhhhaaa


If it works then I am making you my guru :mrgreen: =D>

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 am

MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Are you still getting harassed by the FF types? That
Statement I posted was typical FF nonsense. Keep posting
MO, your fans love you.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 21
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby salezyakuku » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:35 am

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Are you still getting harassed by the FF types? That
Statement I posted was typical FF nonsense. Keep posting
MO, your fans love you.


We also want those FF types money. They are angry that we using OPM or better FFPM 8)
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:22 am

salezyakuku wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Are you still getting harassed by the FF types? That
Statement I posted was typical FF nonsense. Keep posting
MO, your fans love you.


We also want those FF types money. They are angry that we using OPM or better FFPM 8)


That's a good one FFPM.

I would like to start out by insulting you because I can't
Do what you do. I will then say again that you are a liar. Then
I will ask you to prove to me that you are actually making
Money by showing your account statement and or trade
Logs. We will go around like that for a few 100 pages and
Then the thread will die. At this point you are proven to
Be a liar because you didn't reveal your account info and
Black balled from posting because of trolls.

Anyone want to do what I just outlined? It seems like it
Would be fun. :^o
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

thead
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby thead » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:16 pm

MightyOne wrote:
A person has an NDE and believes with certainty that he has seen life after death. Upon waking he proclaims to the
world that life after death exists only to be met by cries of "there is no proof of what you say".

It is beyond argument that he had a real experience yet it did not take place in the material world so it was not 'real' as
the world defines 'real'.

Have you ever risen from your slumber and grabbed your right arm without moving your left, feeling your fingers wrap around your bone, or felt yourself falling?

Have you ever had a dream where something beyond your intellectual ability was revealed to you?

There is another world that is just as 'real' as this one because you can: feel without feeling, see without seeing, and understand without knowledge.


Funny, I am reading a book called "Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife [by Eben Alexander]" and I see your post about NDE :-)

MO, even if you don't want to post any charts, at least please consider posting your philosophical views on your threads, because all of them have connection to trading some way or an other...

thead
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby thead » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:25 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Focus on Fat.

Eating Fat AND burning fat.
Its simple.

Eat meat, veggies, nuts n seeds, little fruit, almost no starch(grains ect.) and No sugar.
UNLESS ITS CARB NITE. Muuuaaahhhhaaahhhhaaa


PRO, even no whole grains? What is your opinion on the following? I like it so much :roll:
http://www.musclefood.com/nuts/breakfas ... ginal.html

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11417
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 pm

aliassmith wrote:
That's a good one FFPM.

I would like to start out by insulting you because I can't
Do what you do. I will then say again that you are a liar. Then
I will ask you to prove to me that you are actually making
Money by showing your account statement and or trade
Logs. We will go around like that for a few 100 pages and
Then the thread will die. At this point you are proven to
Be a liar because you didn't reveal your account info and
Black balled from posting because of trolls.

Anyone want to do what I just outlined? It seems like it
Would be fun. :^o


That's what happened to me on other forums.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:14 pm

thead wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I think that I'll just conclude this thread and the other one, you guys get the idea of everything that I have shown you.

I'll be in the background cheering PRO on :D


Focus on Fat.

Eating Fat AND burning fat.
Its simple.

Eat meat, veggies, nuts n seeds, little fruit, almost no starch(grains ect.) and No sugar.
UNLESS ITS CARB NITE. Muuuaaahhhhaaahhhhaaa


PRO, even no whole grains? What is your opinion on the following? I like it so much :roll:
http://www.musclefood.com/nuts/breakfas ... ginal.html


We have been duped by our governments and advertisers.
What does our bodies do with carbs?
Yup, turns them into sugar.
Get a $20 glucometer, eat that healthy (adding milk is even more carbs) cereal and let me know how your 30m-1hr post Blood sugar level turns out.

As compared to say,
eggs and bacon. ;-)
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: THE MACRO PIP

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
That's a good one FFPM.

I would like to start out by insulting you because I can't
Do what you do. I will then say again that you are a liar. Then
I will ask you to prove to me that you are actually making
Money by showing your account statement and or trade
Logs. We will go around like that for a few 100 pages and
Then the thread will die. At this point you are proven to
Be a liar because you didn't reveal your account info and
Black balled from posting because of trolls.

Anyone want to do what I just outlined? It seems like it
Would be fun. :^o


That's what happened to me on other forums.


Ya for some reason people resort to acting like animals
On the internet.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”