Do you see SOMETHING?
"It is not about adding on, but taking away.
The less technique, the better you are."
~ Bruce Lee
1) closed above something
2) not closed below something
3) failed to make a new high
1) trade in the direction of profit
2) entertain the possibility of a 2nd failure, after LH BO, by looking at smaller charts
3) if after a close there is a 'V' then look at your line that is across the lows & trade that
price might close over it.
4) if price closes higher than the 'V' then trade the continuation
5) if price closes lower than something then trade in the new direction of profit
6) if you SEE something different then do something different
I do use a very basic playbook TRO
But if I ignored cones/channels/forks then I wouldn't be 'trading what i SEE'