TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Un-freakin-believable!!

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm

[highlight=BLACK]This Makes Me UFCKING SICK!!![/highlight]
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[font=Andalus][highlight=darkred]The kid that grew up saying the pledge of allegiance, and believing the government was only about the business of helping its citizens to achieve the American Dream, would have thought this was a cool, 'patriotic' idea, and a great way to show that I care about America as a whole.[/highlight][/font]

[highlight=darkgreen]The more enlightened, post-housing bubble, post-"too big to fail" bailouts, post-Quantitative Easing 2, Knowing-that-our-Money-Supply-comes-from-a-Private-Corporation, N.I.A. reading adult, is sickened to the stomach over this concept:[/highlight] (Apparently, it's been around since 1961)

I was watching N.I.A.'s "End of Liberty", where a short section displayed this...

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formIn ... d=23779454

Paying America's Debt, With Your AmEx--
Patriotic citizens have long been able to donate money to help pay down America's debt. Now they can use their credit cards.
(June 03, 2010)
    --[font=Times New Roman]G[/font]ot a few extra bucks for Uncle Sam? Since 1961, the U.S. government has accepted donations in cash or check from private citizens who wish to help pay down the national debt, currently at $13 trillion. ...

[highlight=violet]On a lighter note, if this is their "donational", what goodies can I expect in return?[/highlight] :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I know!!
Maybe they'll go TRO-style and email me their latest batch of "leading-indicators" that they've been working on!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :P

AND NATURALLY, I must specify "2011 DONATIONAL INDICATORS" with my donation, because at this point, it is blatantly undeniable that they've consecutively ufcked up the previous years, so no use in getting those!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P :oops:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Your charts of crude oil and the usd/cad would appear to show an inverse relationship if any.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant by when oil price increases, CAD gets stronger. (in comparison to USD...)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 am

With ya.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Still taking notes here....

This area should be pretty easy for me to understand by now.
But I must not be focusing well enough b/c I'm still thinking going short & price not hitting 1.4000 :roll:

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Waiting for a long entry, so I can get a tight SL in...

TygerKrane

EU trade, flip-flopping bias

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 am

Started with a long bias to trade out of the consolidation area.
(Usually, I wouldn't consider going short until price crosses below @1.3955.)

-14 pips was enough heat for me, so I closed it out.
(Usually, I would try to wait for price to go lower -since it is still within the previous consolidation- and then try to go long again.)
This time I felt the sudden urge to just take it short immediately. (expecting more consecutive bearish candles.)

Almost immediately trade went against me -11pips.
(I guess safer might have been to wait for price to retrace to that newer consolidation; but being closer to the top of my original consolidation area, I normally I would still be trying to trade with my original long bias.)

Waiting to see if price drops. (But considering price is now at the BOTTOM of my original consolidation area, I feel I have a reason to just close out and go LONG from here.)

But I will keep the trade open as a short.
(Even though, I really feel that price will either hit 1.3955 or 1.3943 and hit a massive stack of long orders that sends this sh!t skyrocketing up. --And as it is now 12:38 midnight, I will be asleep when that happens. :smt015 :cry: )

TygerKrane

EU trade, flip-flopping bias

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:32 pm

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 pm

ufck, how is it that I've NEVER seen this post before??? ](*,)
It's only on pg 219 of NLA...
Of course I know it's been said, and re-said, but still...

:idea: MightyOne :idea: wrote:No I did not place this trade, but it would have been nice to turn on your computer and see this :shock:

All you want to see Is a body in the direction of profit and a wick in the direction of loss.

Note that it was the higher momentum close that created the zero line.

The bullish candle was a signal to buy and that lasted until the following weak candle that closed below the zero line and further weakness to the buy side after that.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

:idea: MightyOne :idea: wrote:
Find which way price is moving and then divide your position up by 2 or 3. Be more apt to trade for small profits at first and re enter limit orders to trade for larger profits. It pays to stay one step ahead of your self so you get your orders out there on time.

There are a lot of times when I just know that if I throw a limit at X and get filled then I will make a small profit and so I throw out a small order.

Throw small jabs at the market not knock out punches. You can't win on raw power :evil: as you will just run right into a counter punch.

If you are not "feeling it" ie you don't see how and where the price is going to move to pay you off then don't place the trades.

There are times when I sit a move out because price is not moving as I picture it in my head.

1. Where is price moving?
2. Small orders *jab* *jab*
3. Small profits *bob n' weave* (defensive cushion)
4. Larger profits "KO"

Return to “beginners forum”