TheRumpledOne Donational Indicators

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:37 am

Shane wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Shane wrote:Wow, thanks so much TRO,

Very nice bundle of goodies you have there. I can feel a bad case of OCPD beginning to flare up. :shock:

*Did you know - Human trials have found that an overdose of ICE (Intense Code Exposure) is one of the major causes of OCPD.*

One question,

I see that you use MBTrading(EFX) as your broker, but which company's version of MetaTrader do you use for your charting?

The Alpari version I have has intermittent periods of server disconnections and it sometimes appears to lag a bit with the new tick updates. So I am looking for a better one to try.

Thanks again :)


I use Alpari. Do you have the most recent build?



Re-downloaded the Alpari platform on the weekend and so far-no problems.

BTW, I have been looking at your _TRO_RANGE_EZ_P2 indicator and I just wanted to check that I understand the numbers correctly:

Image

Is this right?

Cheers


THAT'S RIGHT!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

sgjon
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby sgjon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi tro,

great job youre doing.

thanks for that;

i have an awful lot of questions to ask you, but most i should be able to answer myself with time.

so ill ask just the question i feel i cannot find answer alone...

1. the linear regression. what is the basis for this indic?
2. the Bias. what is the basis for this one???

muchs gracias a ti.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

sgjon wrote:Hi tro,

great job youre doing.

thanks for that;

i have an awful lot of questions to ask you, but most i should be able to answer myself with time.

so ill ask just the question i feel i cannot find answer alone...

1. the linear regression. what is the basis for this indic?
2. the Bias. what is the basis for this one???

muchs gracias a ti.


Basis? Not sure what you mean.

Linear regression is just that.. LINEAR REGRESSION. Use google to learn about Linear Regression.

Bias - is just looking at the candle color.. if green then long bias, if red than short bias.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

BIDI6351
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:51 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

FREEWAY INDICATOR

Postby BIDI6351 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:39 pm

DO YOU HAVE THIS TRO SR RR FREEWAY FOR TRD STATION?

alesio
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

alarm is giving me headache

Postby alesio » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 am

hi T,

i have the alarm trigger going off all the time on the latest BZ indy u sent out. ive change the show trigger and sound trigger to false but this didnt turn it off. please help. the only way to turn it off is to turn my volume down which i need to listen to other things.....

thanx

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

alesio
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

alarm is giving me headache

Postby alesio » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:37 am

hi T,

i have the alarm trigger going off all the time on the latest BZ indy u sent out. ive change the show trigger and sound trigger to false but this didnt turn it off. please help. the only way to turn it off is to turn my volume down which i need to listen to other things.....

thanx

alesio
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby alesio » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 am

thanx

sgjon
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby sgjon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:15 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
sgjon wrote:Hi tro,

great job youre doing.

thanks for that;

i have an awful lot of questions to ask you, but most i should be able to answer myself with time.

so ill ask just the question i feel i cannot find answer alone...

1. the linear regression. what is the basis for this indic?
2. the Bias. what is the basis for this one???

muchs gracias a ti.


Basis? Not sure what you mean.

Linear regression is just that.. LINEAR REGRESSION. Use google to learn about Linear Regression.

Bias - is just looking at the candle color.. if green then long bias, if red than short bias.


hey tro , what i meant y "basis" is , what arethe constant and variables that make up the formula.

it is the only way for me to understand what this indicator really does.... i do have an intuitive idea, but would like to understand fully the indicators i use.....

thanks lot.

skeeter
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:57 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby skeeter » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:34 pm

"When price forms a 1-2-3 top or bottom, you can enter at the pivot (Brown dot) of the candle that made the "2" of 1-2-3."

How do I identify which is the "2" candle?

BTW, again many thanks for all the indicators.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: FREEWAY INDICATOR

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm

BIDI6351 wrote:DO YOU HAVE THIS TRO SR RR FREEWAY FOR TRD STATION?


NO.

TS doesn't have the graphics and you would have to load multiple symbols, etc...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”