The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:21 pm

If you want to trade this pair as well as other ZAR pairs then have a look at my broker...

https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/in ... 050&lang=2
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Jalarupa wrote:If you want to trade this pair as well as other ZAR pairs then have a look at my broker...

https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/in ... 050&lang=2


I was just trying to make a joke. But leave it to you to offer a helpful suggestion. Gotta love that they offer an account with a min amount of 50,000 and still 500 to 1 leverage. I wish the US had just one good retail broker.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:48 pm

The USDZAR is the new GBPUSD ;)

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:53 pm

MightyOne wrote:The USDZAR is the new GBPUSD ;)


Ah, why did you tell me that. Now I gotta start watchin it

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Also offers a very attractive carry for shorts... With every indication of future tightening by the SARB in the months to come... Inflation in my country is going gang busters and the SARB targets a.cpi bands of between 3-6%

Current CPI is around 6.3%

Bond yields also quiet attractive which is also ZAR positive in long term... So yeah v8 I'm also long term bearish on this pair...

The caveat being that she doesn't pay nice in risk off environments, so if the Dollar rally's (or Fed hike gets priced) then it's of to the races...
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Also offers a very attractive carry for shorts... With every indication of future tightening by the SARB in the months to come... Inflation in my country is going gang busters and the SARB targets a.cpi bands of between 3-6%

Current CPI is around 6.3%

Bond yields also quiet attractive which is also ZAR positive in long term... So yeah v8 I'm also long term bearish on this pair...

The caveat being that she doesn't pay nice in risk off environments, so if the Dollar rally's (or Fed hike gets priced) then it's of to the races...

Sounds good

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:59 pm

So I get mail from the GBE and I am flipping through all of the "imagine this, imagine that" BS, fully expecting to get to the page where they show you a 1-2-3, when... :shock:

Greatest_Business.jpg
Greatest_Business.jpg (187.32 KiB) Viewed 320 times

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:52 pm

"Bar charts, because who wants an already colored coloring book" :lol:

[A LINK FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ PREV. POSTS]

USDZARH1.png
USDZARH1.png (38.73 KiB) Viewed 241 times

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:03 pm

MightyOne wrote:So I get mail from the GBE and I am flipping through all of the "imagine this, imagine that" BS, fully expecting to get to the page where they show you a 1-2-3, when... :shock:

Greatest_Business.jpg


What are you shocked about?? :?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:"Bar charts, because who wants an already colored coloring book" :lol:

[A LINK FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ PREV. POSTS]

USDZARH1.png


"coloring book"

that's funny!! :lol:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”