The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5595
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 768
Gender: Male

BuyZone MODS

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:18 pm

BuySpace.png
BuySpace.png (80.97 KiB) Viewed 512 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5595
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 768
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

A basic knowledge of cones/channels can help filter out stupid trades.

Here we start by drawing the channel as a single line and then flesh it out with the thinner lines.

We have a green area BZ, how do you trade it, what do you see?

EURUSDM5.png
EURUSDM5.png (65.81 KiB) Viewed 497 times

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1189
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 88
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey MO, could you explain the makeup of a buyzone...? I see your 01 / 01 levels are not the same as mine on my EURUSD...

I was wondering if it is a setting in your mod of Salezy's indi or if you have refurbed the indi to give you new guidance?

Many thanks
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Bitcoin Trading>>

salezyakuku
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 46
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:29 pm

MO changed % from 2.25 to 1.8. Probably some OPM or narrowing after add.

MO, lower line from BZ +/- 9,3 is 75% from 3 lines?
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5595
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 768
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:51 pm


Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
newark18
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am
Reputation: 0
Real name: James
Gender: Male

Re: double shakeout after shakeout

Postby newark18 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:17 am

MightyOne wrote: Any horizontal line above the head is a valid buy signal as long as it is within your risk-box.


Do you mean any close over a "something" above the head is a valid buy signal?
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5595
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 768
Gender: Male

Re: double shakeout after shakeout

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:46 am

newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Any horizontal line above the head is a valid buy signal as long as it is within your risk-box.


Do you mean any close over a "something" above the head is a valid buy signal?


A trigger is 'valid' the moment it is defined; say that the trigger is a close and it is a close.

I currently use a blend of bar-chart, horizontal lines, & point+figure.
If I am looking at an H4+ then I will consider closes because then the close represents a trend, if you will.
On the smaller charts, M1 through H1, you can think of the congestion that forms after a breakout as the 'close'.

If I don't start an Ideas_2 thread soon... :lol:

USDCADH1.png
USDCADH1.png (51.52 KiB) Viewed 579 times

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1022
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 112
Gender: None specified

Re: double shakeout after shakeout

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:32 pm

MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Any horizontal line above the head is a valid buy signal as long as it is within your risk-box.


Do you mean any close over a "something" above the head is a valid buy signal?


A trigger is 'valid' the moment it is defined; say that the trigger is a close and it is a close.

I currently use a blend of bar-chart, horizontal lines, & point+figure.
If I am looking at an H4+ then I will consider closes because then the close represents a trend, if you will.
On the smaller charts, M1 through H1, you can think of the congestion that forms after a breakout as the 'close'.

If I don't start an Ideas_2 thread soon... :lol:

USDCADH1.png


Don't play with my emotions, been waiting for that new thread like.. :mrgreen:

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5595
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 768
Gender: Male

Re: double shakeout after shakeout

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:47 pm

v8power wrote:
Don't play with my emotions, been waiting for that new thread like.. :mrgreen:


If you see a bar chart then it is Ideas_2 :D

EURUSDM5.png
EURUSDM5.png (28.85 KiB) Viewed 514 times

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1022
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 112
Gender: None specified

Re: double shakeout after shakeout

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:52 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
Don't play with my emotions, been waiting for that new thread like.. :mrgreen:


If you see a bar chart then it is Ideas_2 :D

EURUSDM5.png


Damn I hate bar charts. So Im always afaid to ask questions cuz Im sure they are dumb, but what do the green boxes show? Price before the breakout?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”