free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

John S.

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:44 pm

aliassmith wrote:
John S. wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
If you are calling BS then you should call them on your 4 simple rules. #3 for example...if I got out of every trade that went against me, I would never make money. I don't know to many people that are that precise.

In general price is always going in your favor and against you. It rarely moves in a straight line.

Trading is more complex than your 4 rules. I can make 1 rule that will make money.

#1 Enter correctly and exit correctly.
With proper money management its a sure fire way to make millions.

Agree with your one rule completely.

Concerning my other post, I didn't say that a trader should get out if price goes 1 tick against him/her. I think that anybody that has been studying trading for more than about 2-3 days would understand that.

But to clarify it for you, a trader should get out if price goes against his/her original premise and preferably that should be based on statistical analysis. Feel better now? :-)

Having said that, when professional traders at large hedge funds are taught to trade, they literally are told to exit when price goes 1 tick against them......until they build up "muscle memory" that it's actually good to exit with a loss.

As mentioned before I didn't come here to teach a course - these are just general concepts of trading. And if you follow them, as opposed to so much of the other nonsense on the web, in marketing emails and this board, anybody can learn how to successfully trade.

Have a great day! :D

And there you have it. Your rules of success are worthless because there is no context to go along with them. Just like my #1 rule is useless without any methodology to go along with it.

With your clarification in this post your rule is useful because there is some context.

I will have a great day. Thanks!

Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 pm

John S. wrote:Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D

Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
John S. wrote:Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D

Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!

As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 pm

John S. wrote:As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

This is the internet - everyone is a liar - I'm sure everyone here trades 100 yards/day and bangs Victoria's Secret models. There is only information - provide info or don't, but crapping on those who do is just a waste of time and clutters the thread. If you have a conflicting view or a better way, that would be new info and interesting to all.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
John S. wrote:As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

This is the internet - everyone is a liar - I'm sure everyone here trades 100 yards/day and bangs Victoria's Secret models. There is only information - provide info or don't, but crapping on those who do is just a waste of time and clutters the thread. If you have a conflicting view or a better way, that would be new info and interesting to all.

You just read and referred to my conflicting view..............what don't you understand about it? LOL

roctao

Postby roctao » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 am

John S. wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:

As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

So JohnS, What happened? Your strategy "WAS" testifiable, verifiable and repeatable.
Just not Profitable, Sustainable..Real ?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:58 am

JohnS

You are taking up forum space that is non productive... Time is money, and the time it takes me to sift through your BS in a thread that is dedicated to MO's ideas is becoming intolerable...

If you have nothing to to contribute to the betterment and upliftment of the community then please STFU

Please start your own thread and continue to complain about your issues there... I'm sure you will find that you have a captive audience who will agree with what you are saying... But not here... Not in MO's thread...
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:49 am

----
Last edited by v8power on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:16 am

V8

I'm so glad you are back! Your trading strategy is the closest to my own, and yes like you mine was developed right here in kreslik!

Our Mentor is MO, he is the reason we can trade, he is the reason we saw successes like that of Dragon, es, bredin, doji, Baathen, aja, alias, etc.

He is also the reason why we all keep coming back...

So in life there is an acronym... FIFO which states Fit In/Or *censored - swear word* Off
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:18 pm

A D1 chart has boxes that are 10% of the weekly range where as the H4 has boxes that are 5% of the range.

Box 26 (26th box from origin) on an H4 is box 13 on the daily chart.

If you want to narrow the boxes then I suggest that you knock quarters of a percent off of the 5% and then double it for D1.

I project lines from the monthly open price but "origin" is usually just wherever I start plotting my H4 chart :lol:
I still have quite a few things to figure out.

The charts below are both HIGH/LOW+CLOSE:
(Both charts are not completely up-to-date)

P&F_EURUSD.jpg
P&F_EURUSD.jpg (216.8 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Last edited by MightyOne on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”