The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:48 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Braathen wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
4000calories.. holy crap.. that sounds horrible :P
I know 260 pound bodybuilders who eat less then that :D
Im 220 myself and eating around 2400 calories.. im obviously tring to get down to 190 cuz im carrying some fat atm
but we are all diffrent in the amounts we need.
If you dont do any heavy lifting, hardcore cardio or work in construction then you can get by on very small amounts especially if your eating whole food only and getting enough fiber.


I weigh 195, as long as I don't take off my shirt no one knows that I am fat :lol:

I am sure that if a ride a bike and take jiu-jitsu that I will get down to where I want to be without going to the gym.

I wan't to look like Prochargedmopar someday, just not today...or tomorrow. :lol:


So should I call you "BIG buddy" or little buddy? :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:51 pm

John S. wrote:
So should I call you "BIG buddy" or little buddy? :D


What part of "I do not wish to converse with you" do you not understand? #-o

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Re:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:52 pm

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:...and now we break for art class :)

USDHKDH4.png


Now I think you are making stuff up :D



He makes up stuff all the time...................LMAO.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:53 pm

John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
John S. wrote:
There you go again MIGHTY ONE, trying to hurt me with you insults. Won't work dude....I don't have an ego like you do. But keep trying if you want to waste more of your time.........LMAO



John S,
You have PLENTY of time to add value.

Zoom out OR condense the chart you are looking at.
What do you see? What do you think others around you see?



What? You have absolutely no idea of the amount of time I have or don't have. Nor do I, you. :D

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:55 pm

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:
So should I call you "BIG buddy" or little buddy? :D


What part of "I do not wish to converse with you" do you not understand? #-o



Ah, geez MIGHTY ONE.....I call you MIGHTY ONE............because of all your greatness..............you should really want to interact with me.
LMAO. :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:59 pm

MightyOne wrote:And now onto the update...

So, just as we could clearly see, it was indeed the second breakout of a cone (more like a flag with price spiraling around it).
Price found resistance at 26 and down we went.

Side note: I purchased a new brand of pen called "InkJoy" by PaperMate & I love everything about this pen.
I think that I payed $2.38 for a pack of 8 that contained the colors red, black, and blue.

[LINK TO PREVIOUS POST]

P&F_ZARJPY_2.jpg


WOW...they make ink pens in red, black AND blue. Unbelievable! Wouldn't have known it, had MIGHTY ONE not mentioned it here. THANKS BIG BUDDY!!
:D

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:30 pm

John S. wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
John S. wrote:
I've already added value by exposing the avalanche of BS on this board and other trading marketing crap. I've also already posted the most important aspects to becoming a successful trader. However, I'll post it again:

All anybody has to do to be very profitable is to only understand the basics of trading and consistently do these four things:
1) if price is going up, go long
2) if price is going down, go short
3) if price goes against you, get out.
4) if price goes in your favor, stay in.

Factor in some basic, common sense money management and you will make all the money you ever need.

Procharge, if you simply focus on what I've posted (instead of all the other crap that you read, watch and follow), you WILL be successful.


If you are calling BS then you should call them on your 4 simple rules. #3 for example...if I got out of every trade that went against me, I would never make money. I don't know to many people that are that precise.

In general price is always going in your favor and against you. It rarely moves in a straight line.

Trading is more complex than your 4 rules. I can make 1 rule that will make money.

#1 Enter correctly and exit correctly.
With proper money management its a sure fire way to make millions.


Agree with your one rule completely.

Concerning my other post, I didn't say that a trader should get out if price goes 1 tick against him/her. I think that anybody that has been studying trading for more than about 2-3 days would understand that.

But to clarify it for you, a trader should get out if price goes against his/her original premise and preferably that should be based on statistical analysis. Feel better now? :-)

Having said that, when professional traders at large hedge funds are taught to trade, they literally are told to exit when price goes 1 tick against them......until they build up "muscle memory" that it's actually good to exit with a loss.

As mentioned before I didn't come here to teach a course - these are just general concepts of trading. And if you follow them, as opposed to so much of the other nonsense on the web, in marketing emails and this board, anybody can learn how to successfully trade.

Have a great day! :D


And there you have it. Your rules of success are worthless because there is no context to go along with them. Just like my #1 rule is useless without any methodology to go along with it.

With your clarification in this post your rule is useful because there is some context.

I will have a great day. Thanks!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:44 pm

aliassmith wrote:
John S. wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
If you are calling BS then you should call them on your 4 simple rules. #3 for example...if I got out of every trade that went against me, I would never make money. I don't know to many people that are that precise.

In general price is always going in your favor and against you. It rarely moves in a straight line.

Trading is more complex than your 4 rules. I can make 1 rule that will make money.

#1 Enter correctly and exit correctly.
With proper money management its a sure fire way to make millions.


Agree with your one rule completely.

Concerning my other post, I didn't say that a trader should get out if price goes 1 tick against him/her. I think that anybody that has been studying trading for more than about 2-3 days would understand that.

But to clarify it for you, a trader should get out if price goes against his/her original premise and preferably that should be based on statistical analysis. Feel better now? :-)

Having said that, when professional traders at large hedge funds are taught to trade, they literally are told to exit when price goes 1 tick against them......until they build up "muscle memory" that it's actually good to exit with a loss.

As mentioned before I didn't come here to teach a course - these are just general concepts of trading. And if you follow them, as opposed to so much of the other nonsense on the web, in marketing emails and this board, anybody can learn how to successfully trade.

Have a great day! :D


And there you have it. Your rules of success are worthless because there is no context to go along with them. Just like my #1 rule is useless without any methodology to go along with it.

With your clarification in this post your rule is useful because there is some context.

I will have a great day. Thanks!


Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D

Sacrophage
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 8:16 pm
Reputation: 10
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 pm

John S. wrote:Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D


Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
John S. wrote:Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D


Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!



As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”