The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5603
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 776
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm

John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

I agree that your fame on this board is local "gobbledygook." The "insiders" on the board LOVE your "gobbledygook" and think that if they understand all of it, they will be wildly successful traders. When, in reality, it only confuses them. In fact, all of that "gobbledygook" is nothing more than a distraction.

All they have to do to be very profitable is to only understand the basics of trading and consistently do these four things:
1) if price is going up, go long
2) if price is going down, go short
3) if price goes against you, get out.
4) if price goes in your favor, stay in.

Everything else on this board, any other board, on any website, or trading marketing email is simply something designed to sell something, or feed someones ego.

Have a great weekend. :D


"Price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower", "trade in the direction of profit", "be mindful of where your stop loss is on larger charts"; aren't these the things that I have been saying all along?

Nothing that I say is gobbledygook nor is that what I am known for.
I can be cryptic but that is because the key to trading successfully is not the 4 points you listed above but the ability to think for yourself:

"if price is going up then go long or if it is going down then go short, but if you see something different then do something different"

Everything is confusing until you understand it, even the simplicity of horizontal lines.

I do not sell anything nor do I have an ego, the next thread could be private or not exist; it doesn't matter to me whether I talk to 5 people or 5000.

You enjoy your weekend as well, have fun kicking rocks :D



Responses to your comments by paragraph:

First paragraph:
You've been saying that, however, IF that was the ONLY thing you had been saying then you would have a valid point. But you've been adding tons of other "gobbledygook". (your word, not mine)

Second Paragraph:
I completely disagree. You have already termed your own comments as "gobbledygook". How can you deny that? And those four basic points ARE the key to trading. In fact you validated that with your first statement in the first paragraph.........lol. It's when traders start thinking for themselves and not trading a statisically proven strategy when they get into trouble.

Third Paragraph:
Once again you just proved my original point......lol.

Fifth Paragraph:
No EGO??? LOL. Are you really trying to kid me and everybody else on this board? LMAO. You named yourself "MIGHTY ONE". That name alone says it all.................LMAO.

Sixth Paragraph:
I won't insult you as you have ATTEMPTED to insult me. People who have ego issues try to insult others. Thats really sad. Have a nice weekend MIGHTY ONE.



Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

You sir are quite the drauma queen.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 9
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 pm

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
"Price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower", "trade in the direction of profit", "be mindful of where your stop loss is on larger charts"; aren't these the things that I have been saying all along?

Nothing that I say is gobbledygook nor is that what I am known for.
I can be cryptic but that is because the key to trading successfully is not the 4 points you listed above but the ability to think for yourself:

"if price is going up then go long or if it is going down then go short, but if you see something different then do something different"

Everything is confusing until you understand it, even the simplicity of horizontal lines.

I do not sell anything nor do I have an ego, the next thread could be private or not exist; it doesn't matter to me whether I talk to 5 people or 5000.

You enjoy your weekend as well, have fun kicking rocks :D



Responses to your comments by paragraph:

First paragraph:
You've been saying that, however, IF that was the ONLY thing you had been saying then you would have a valid point. But you've been adding tons of other "gobbledygook". (your word, not mine)

Second Paragraph:
I completely disagree. You have already termed your own comments as "gobbledygook". How can you deny that? And those four basic points ARE the key to trading. In fact you validated that with your first statement in the first paragraph.........lol. It's when traders start thinking for themselves and not trading a statisically proven strategy when they get into trouble.

Third Paragraph:
Once again you just proved my original point......lol.

Fifth Paragraph:
No EGO??? LOL. Are you really trying to kid me and everybody else on this board? LMAO. You named yourself "MIGHTY ONE". That name alone says it all.................LMAO.

Sixth Paragraph:
I won't insult you as you have ATTEMPTED to insult me. People who have ego issues try to insult others. Thats really sad. Have a nice weekend MIGHTY ONE.



Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

You sir are quite the drauma queen.


YOU used the word "gobbledygook" to refer to your own work. I don't care who came up with the term first.

If anyone nickednamed me "Mighty One", I wouldn't even think about using that name because I'm intellgient enough to know that it would be taken the wrong way.

Ah, "drauma queen"............can't even spell it correctly. Once again, an attempt to insult me, which is a sign of an ego............lol.

And you didn't even respond to my other comments. Interesting.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5603
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 776
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:27 pm

John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

Responses to your comments by paragraph:

First paragraph:
You've been saying that, however, IF that was the ONLY thing you had been saying then you would have a valid point. But you've been adding tons of other "gobbledygook". (your word, not mine)

Second Paragraph:
I completely disagree. You have already termed your own comments as "gobbledygook". How can you deny that? And those four basic points ARE the key to trading. In fact you validated that with your first statement in the first paragraph.........lol. It's when traders start thinking for themselves and not trading a statisically proven strategy when they get into trouble.

Third Paragraph:
Once again you just proved my original point......lol.

Fifth Paragraph:
No EGO??? LOL. Are you really trying to kid me and everybody else on this board? LMAO. You named yourself "MIGHTY ONE". That name alone says it all.................LMAO.

Sixth Paragraph:
I won't insult you as you have ATTEMPTED to insult me. People who have ego issues try to insult others. Thats really sad. Have a nice weekend MIGHTY ONE.



Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

You sir are quite the drauma queen.


YOU used the word "gobbledygook" to refer to your own work. I don't care who came up with the term first.

If anyone nickednamed me "Mighty One", I wouldn't even think about using that name because I'm intellgient enough to know that it would be taken the wrong way.

Ah, "drauma queen"............can't even spell it correctly. Once again, an attempt to insult me, which is a sign of an ego............lol.

And you didn't even respond to my other comments. Interesting.


I am out and about typing on my phone, sht happens.

I do not wish to argue with, insult, or try to reason with you.

Have a good night.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 9
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:41 pm

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

You sir are quite the drauma queen.


YOU used the word "gobbledygook" to refer to your own work. I don't care who came up with the term first.

If anyone nickednamed me "Mighty One", I wouldn't even think about using that name because I'm intellgient enough to know that it would be taken the wrong way.

Ah, "drauma queen"............can't even spell it correctly. Once again, an attempt to insult me, which is a sign of an ego............lol.

And you didn't even respond to my other comments. Interesting.


I am out and about typing on my phone, sht happens.

I do not wish to argue with, insult, or try to reason with you.

Have a good night.


You've already TRIED to insult me. Didn't work.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5642
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 90
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:29 am

aliassmith wrote:
John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
I could instantly bring you 2000 more viewers in one short diatribe to the wrong person.


All I'd have to do is show the 2008 parallels of Orderblocks, breakers, and MM levels of entry/exits.
Adding a few pics dated 08/09 would do the trick.

I have resisted the temptation.

Your choice.



And Procharge - how is all that "gobbledygook" working out for you? Your posts prove that you are an unsuccesful trader, despite the fact that you follow MIGHTY ONE religiously.


Ok stop right there! PRO can't follow anything religiously unless its weight lifting. His lack of success has more to do with his ADHD :roll:



Amen,
I FOLLOW NO-ONE,
not even myself.
LMAO
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 9
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:37 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
John S. wrote:

And Procharge - how is all that "gobbledygook" working out for you? Your posts prove that you are an unsuccesful trader, despite the fact that you follow MIGHTY ONE religiously.


Ok stop right there! PRO can't follow anything religiously unless its weight lifting. His lack of success has more to do with his ADHD :roll:



Amen,
I FOLLOW NO-ONE,
not even myself.
LMAO



LMAO......now that's funny. Thanks for a great laugh........... :lol:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5642
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 90
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:20 am

John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Ok stop right there! PRO can't follow anything religiously unless its weight lifting. His lack of success has more to do with his ADHD :roll:



Amen,
I FOLLOW NO-ONE,
not even myself.
LMAO



LMAO......now that's funny. Thanks for a great laugh........... :lol:


Lets see,
I spent years under Chris loris tootalage.
Paid him some bucks in memberships and went to a seminar.
Do I follow him?
Ive been watching and studying ICTs stuff since 2010,
Do I follow him?
I was a "MACD3" Trader for many years with the indicators on my historical charts to prove it.
Paid them lots of $ in membership fees.
Do I follow them?
Read every one of Joe Ross's books TWICE or more, including some that are out of print.
Do I follow him?
Tried 100's of TRO indys and many of his systems over the years, I was even sent to my room
(confined to posting only in my own thread for heckling others on this board)
Do I follow him?
Ive been a member of tfl365 and currently have a lifetime membership.
Uugh, sent him lots of money for courses and such,
Do I follow him?
I'm also a lifetime member of fxtradingmadeeasy.com
Been through every last vid.....
Do I follow the old geezer (Tom Bodet)

I TRY to apply a few of M.O.s ideas to my own trading and now I'm sucking his Diick?

Interesting.

Maybe it is God that I follow because I go to church and run the sound booth most every sunday.
Try again. NOT!!

Why you so angry?
Not making $$ is my guess.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 9
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:33 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Amen,
I FOLLOW NO-ONE,
not even myself.
LMAO



LMAO......now that's funny. Thanks for a great laugh........... :lol:


Lets see,
I spent years under Chris loris tootalage.
Paid him some bucks in memberships and went to a seminar.
Do I follow him?
Ive been watching and studying ICTs stuff since 2010,
Do I follow him?
I was a "MACD3" Trader for many years with the indicators on my historical charts to prove it.
Paid them lots of $ in membership fees.
Do I follow them?
Read every one of Joe Ross's books TWICE or more, including some that are out of print.
Do I follow him?
Tried 100's of TRO indys and many of his systems over the years, I was even sent to my room
(confined to posting only in my own thread for heckling others on this board)
Do I follow him?
Ive been a member of tfl365 and currently have a lifetime membership.
Uugh, sent him lots of money for courses and such,
Do I follow him?
I'm also a lifetime member of fxtradingmadeeasy.com
Been through every last vid.....
Do I follow the old geezer (Tom Bodet)

I TRY to apply a few of M.O.s ideas to my own trading and now I'm sucking his Diick?

Interesting.

Maybe it is God that I follow because I go to church and run the sound booth most every sunday.
Try again. NOT!!

Why you so angry?
Not making $$ is my guess.



I'm not angry at all. I just expose BS.

And contrary to what you say, I make my living from trading. Sorry that you don't. It's a great life. :lol:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5642
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 90
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:50 am

John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
John S. wrote:

LMAO......now that's funny. Thanks for a great laugh........... :lol:


Lets see,
I spent years under Chris loris tootalage.
Paid him some bucks in memberships and went to a seminar.
Do I follow him?
Ive been watching and studying ICTs stuff since 2010,
Do I follow him?
I was a "MACD3" Trader for many years with the indicators on my historical charts to prove it.
Paid them lots of $ in membership fees.
Do I follow them?
Read every one of Joe Ross's books TWICE or more, including some that are out of print.
Do I follow him?
Tried 100's of TRO indys and many of his systems over the years, I was even sent to my room
(confined to posting only in my own thread for heckling others on this board)
Do I follow him?
Ive been a member of tfl365 and currently have a lifetime membership.
Uugh, sent him lots of money for courses and such,
Do I follow him?
I'm also a lifetime member of fxtradingmadeeasy.com
Been through every last vid.....
Do I follow the old geezer (Tom Bodet)

I TRY to apply a few of M.O.s ideas to my own trading and now I'm sucking his Diick?

Interesting.

Maybe it is God that I follow because I go to church and run the sound booth most every sunday.
Try again. NOT!!

Why you so angry?
Not making $$ is my guess.



I'm not angry at all. And contrary to what you say, I make my living from trading. Sorry that you don't. It's a great life. :lol:


If this is true start your own thread and show us how its done. Add value to those you hang with.

I'm sure there are many interested in what you have to say.

Or maybe your likr ICT and scared they will come and carry you away.
LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 9
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:20 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Lets see,
I spent years under Chris loris tootalage.
Paid him some bucks in memberships and went to a seminar.
Do I follow him?
Ive been watching and studying ICTs stuff since 2010,
Do I follow him?
I was a "MACD3" Trader for many years with the indicators on my historical charts to prove it.
Paid them lots of $ in membership fees.
Do I follow them?
Read every one of Joe Ross's books TWICE or more, including some that are out of print.
Do I follow him?
Tried 100's of TRO indys and many of his systems over the years, I was even sent to my room
(confined to posting only in my own thread for heckling others on this board)
Do I follow him?
Ive been a member of tfl365 and currently have a lifetime membership.
Uugh, sent him lots of money for courses and such,
Do I follow him?
I'm also a lifetime member of fxtradingmadeeasy.com
Been through every last vid.....
Do I follow the old geezer (Tom Bodet)

I TRY to apply a few of M.O.s ideas to my own trading and now I'm sucking his Diick?

Interesting.

Maybe it is God that I follow because I go to church and run the sound booth most every sunday.
Try again. NOT!!

Why you so angry?
Not making $$ is my guess.



I'm not angry at all. And contrary to what you say, I make my living from trading. Sorry that you don't. It's a great life. :lol:


If this is true start your own thread and show us how its done. Add value to those you hang with.

I'm sure there are many interested in what you have to say.

Or maybe your likr ICT and scared they will come and carry you away.
LOL


I'm not selling anything and don't have an inflated ego. Thus, there is no reason to start a thread. And because I trade for a living I don't have time to teach and post on a board.

I've taught several friends (real friends, not some names on a board) to trade successfully.


What I will share is that the secret to successful trading is simplicity and money management, not all the BS you pay for and hear on boards. Other than that my value is exposing the BS.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”