The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 127
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:31 pm

MightyOne wrote:This is what my mind sees when I look at a chart.

Do I have to worry about the candle that closes lower or is it "expected" price action?

I see bodies that close lower, but where are the wickdolls & what does this chart look like on the 4 hour?


You learn how to attack a chart by attacking charts & you learn how to be ballsy by being ballsy.
No one can teach you how to trade, you have to learn by doing & taking notes.

EURJPYecnH1.png


To anyone that is not profitable or starting to trade this is the single best advice "you have to learn by doing and taking notes". Doing this makes you see why the "idea" worked or didn't (i.e. is that really a momo, did u compare it to past momo's or did u just go by 2x body).

I always have a million stupid questions, i want to ask. But 99% of the time the answer has already been posted and talked about to death.

Perfect example, for the life of me I couldn't figure out the idea for macro pipping, which seems like a real easy concept and it is. So I re read the thread and kept repeating the the idea to myself.

All i had wrong was the way i was saying "close under extreme" and how I was interpreting it. Problem solved now i have a new piece to the puzzle, I'll do a bunch of mark ups over the weekend and start live trading next week (extremely small risk, but i learn by doing and making mistakes and not repeating them).

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5643
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 93
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:03 pm

v8power wrote:So MO, I know in pro's thread you keep talking about working out, but never end up doing it. Plus I know you are still trying to drop so weight. So Im going to offer some advice, even tho you didn't ask (feel free to have this post deleted if you want).

I know your not keen on the idea of working out so I made the simplest, shortest, damn near most effective routine possible. On Monday you will do one balls to the wall set aiming for 10-20 reps on the trap bar deadlift. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Thursday you do one or two sets of dips. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you push the prowler with 145 pds added to it for 6 passes of 30 yards with 1 minute rest in between, each pass. http://www.elitefts.com/shop/cardio/pro ... ler-2.html

There ya go. A total of about a hour and a half total out of your whole week. Continue to do your keto diet (especially post workout). You could throw some green tea and L-Car in to help burn off some more fat. Also I highly recommend coconut and fish oil. Either add weight or reps to your 2 exercises when you can.

There ya go nice and simple and quick. I wont even get into how to spike your natural growth hormone or test levels, intra workout nutrtion, fasts or how to make cardio burn abot a third more calories then normal.


Something much simpler:

Get the audiobook by Pavel: $1.99
http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple ... B00GTI0W82

Buy one KB here: Bout 50 bucks
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-kettlebells

Simple n Sinister.
Takes about 10min a day.
Done.

I took ONE KB with me on vacation a couple weeks ago.
Did Swings, presses, rows, lunge steps, etc.
Kicked my booty.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 127
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:22 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:So MO, I know in pro's thread you keep talking about working out, but never end up doing it. Plus I know you are still trying to drop so weight. So Im going to offer some advice, even tho you didn't ask (feel free to have this post deleted if you want).

I know your not keen on the idea of working out so I made the simplest, shortest, damn near most effective routine possible. On Monday you will do one balls to the wall set aiming for 10-20 reps on the trap bar deadlift. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Thursday you do one or two sets of dips. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you push the prowler with 145 pds added to it for 6 passes of 30 yards with 1 minute rest in between, each pass. http://www.elitefts.com/shop/cardio/pro ... ler-2.html

There ya go. A total of about a hour and a half total out of your whole week. Continue to do your keto diet (especially post workout). You could throw some green tea and L-Car in to help burn off some more fat. Also I highly recommend coconut and fish oil. Either add weight or reps to your 2 exercises when you can.

There ya go nice and simple and quick. I wont even get into how to spike your natural growth hormone or test levels, intra workout nutrtion, fasts or how to make cardio burn abot a third more calories then normal.


Something much simpler:

Get the audiobook by Pavel: $1.99
http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple ... B00GTI0W82

Buy one KB here: Bout 50 bucks
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-kettlebells

Simple n Sinister.
Takes about 10min a day.
Done.

I took ONE KB with me on vacation a couple weeks ago.
Did Swings, presses, rows, lunge steps, etc.
Kicked my booty.


You are completely right. Sometimes I forget that not everyone wants extreme muscle mass like me. I blame all the Marvel comics I read when I was young. Everyone was drawn as if they were 240 pds and 5% bf, haha.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5606
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 780
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:43 pm

v8power wrote:You are completely right. Sometimes I forget that not everyone wants extreme muscle mass like me. I blame all the Marvel comics I read when I was young. Everyone was drawn as if they were 240 pds and 5% bf, haha.


Does mass = strength?

salezyakuku
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 46
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm not woman but batman is more sexy than hulk. 8)
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 127
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:19 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:You are completely right. Sometimes I forget that not everyone wants extreme muscle mass like me. I blame all the Marvel comics I read when I was young. Everyone was drawn as if they were 240 pds and 5% bf, haha.


Does mass = strength?


Nope mass and strength are not completely correlated. Plus, while i admire the type of strength the guys in the video have, I prefer absolute strength. Like the old saying goes "if the bar ain't bending, your just pretending."

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 127
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:24 pm

salezyakuku wrote:I'm not woman but batman is more sexy than hulk. 8)


At a old job I use to have I was nicknamed baby hulk.

v8power
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 127
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Now this is strength.

https://youtu.be/mz3WWIgwLYg

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5606
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 780
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 pm

v8power wrote:Now this is strength.

https://youtu.be/mz3WWIgwLYg


:shock: :shock: :shock:


User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Braathen » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 pm

eddie hall DL'ing 465kg then jumping out on the monkey bars and whooping hannibal for king' ass is what i'd call absolut strength :P
On another note.. looking at the lift should it even have been green lighted? :D (yes even so it was an amazing display of pure power and mental toughness)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”