v8power wrote:MightyOne. Are little devils anything like double failures. Been staring at them since you mentioned it and was wondering if I just missed the obvious. Also saw you say in march you were starting a new thread. Any chance of you starting to post your ideas on chart analysis. I miss you showing us stuff like momo, z lines, dynamic trend, DOP, double failures, EQ, price reaching, etc... Not sure about other traders, but almost every time you share something I see an improvement in my trading. It's like each idea is a piece to the puzzle. Thank you tho for all you have shared.
They are double failures that upset the trend-line or invalidate a 1-2-3 without closing beyond the number 1 point.
There are certain ideas that have been shelved:
1) trading from yearly extremes.
2) targeting waypoints larger than 21.153%
3) interday trading with greater than ($min)2 position size
4) $max targets that are not achievable within the daily range
5) maxing out leverage in a single pair
My focus is on speed & that means a major shift in the direction of intraday trading.