The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:51 pm

MightyOne. Are little devils anything like double failures. Been staring at them since you mentioned it and was wondering if I just missed the obvious. Also saw you say in march you were starting a new thread. Any chance of you starting to post your ideas on chart analysis. I miss you showing us stuff like momo, z lines, dynamic trend, DOP, double failures, EQ, price reaching, etc... Not sure about other traders, but almost every time you share something I see an improvement in my trading. It's like each idea is a piece to the puzzle. Thank you tho for all you have shared.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm

v8power wrote:MightyOne. Are little devils anything like double failures. Been staring at them since you mentioned it and was wondering if I just missed the obvious. Also saw you say in march you were starting a new thread. Any chance of you starting to post your ideas on chart analysis. I miss you showing us stuff like momo, z lines, dynamic trend, DOP, double failures, EQ, price reaching, etc... Not sure about other traders, but almost every time you share something I see an improvement in my trading. It's like each idea is a piece to the puzzle. Thank you tho for all you have shared.

They are double failures that upset the trend-line or invalidate a 1-2-3 without closing beyond the number 1 point.

There are certain ideas that have been shelved:
1) trading from yearly extremes.
2) targeting waypoints larger than 21.153%
3) interday trading with greater than ($min)2 position size
4) $max targets that are not achievable within the daily range
5) maxing out leverage in a single pair
6) ...
My focus is on speed & that means a major shift in the direction of intraday trading.

GBPUSDecnH1.png
GBPUSDecnH1.png (41.58 KiB) Viewed 4203 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Once you realize that all ideas are related, you might see a 1-2-3 like this:

GBPUSDecnH1.png
GBPUSDecnH1.png (42.65 KiB) Viewed 4199 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you for that explanation of the little devils.

If my vote matters I would love for you to talk about trading from yearly extremes. You being a long term trader, i know you could enlighten us about alot.

Also max points outside of the daily range and speed would be amazing to. But thats just my greedy opinion.

biggusdickus

Postby biggusdickus » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:37 pm

I am interested in how you formed your beliefs? Did you you develop your ideas through your own intuition,
or did you pick up pieces from others and adopt some for your own? Once you formulate an idea do you have
a process to make it a belief? Specifically, can you share how you came up with the 15 degree thought process?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:31 am

biggusdickus wrote:I am interested in how you formed your beliefs? Did you you develop your ideas through your own intuition,
or did you pick up pieces from others and adopt some for your own? Once you formulate an idea do you have
a process to make it a belief? Specifically, can you share how you came up with the 15 degree thought process?

What is a triangle in its most basic form? A double hook.
What is the 2nd hook? A breakout.
A breakout of what? If a triangle is congestion then it must be a channel or rather two channels that are in disagreement.
If a breakout then it must not be part of the channel itself & this means that I should cut through breakouts to draw channels.

Previous journaling revealed that angles could be reused as channels run at roughly the same angles on any given chart;
this eventually led to homing in on the 15 degree angle as the defacto "channel speed".

Next I simply go back through the logic and look for ideas within ideas and create new journal entries.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:19 am

v8power wrote:Thank you for that explanation of the little devils.

If my vote matters I would love for you to talk about trading from yearly extremes. You being a long term trader, i know you could enlighten us about alot.

Also max points outside of the daily range and speed would be amazing to. But thats just my greedy opinion.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:26 am

Haha. I dont think you will ever get out.

biggusdickus

Postby biggusdickus » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 am

MightyOne wrote:
biggusdickus wrote:I am interested in how you formed your beliefs? Did you you develop your ideas through your own intuition,

What is a triangle in its most basic form? A double hook.
What is the 2nd hook? A breakout.
A breakout of what? If a triangle is congestion then it must be a channel or rather two channels that are in disagreement.
If a breakout then it must not be part of the channel itself & this means that I should cut through breakouts to draw channels.

Previous journaling revealed that angles could be reused as channels run at roughly the same angles on any given chart;
this eventually led to homing in on the 15 degree angle as the defacto "channel speed".

Next I simply go back through the logic and look for ideas within ideas and create new journal entries.

Nice,
So basically thought guides you to your beliefs, and if I had to guess you approach a problem with the idea that an
answer is contained somewhere within the defined problem - I would assume then break the problem down to find the common
answers to build on. Each step of the way builds upon another until you build an unshakable belief you can then act upon.
Because you did the work You know it works for you. =D>

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 pm

What are traders doing wrong?

They are not thinking about what they are doing, they are chart-blind.

"I do it exactly as it says to do in the book, I don't know what I am doing wrong..." :lol:

CADJPYecnH1.png
CADJPYecnH1.png (34.21 KiB) Viewed 3887 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”