ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Droid X kicks BUTT,

I'm using www.mt4remote.com to run Charts....it's cool as heck and they just upgraded so it's almost like sitting at home computer....even better as you can one click trade like crazy.

Just tap chart and you can buy/sell/close all in ONE finger tap.
Change time frames /zoom in/out, ect.


Also have oanda mobile which is a little giffy. but still for placing and closing orders not bad, charts suck though.

FXCM charges a pip to trade mobile, so I pulled almost all money's out of the account. Why trade with higher spreads to start and then also have to pay an extra one on top of that...F them.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

8sma on the Daily, huh?

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am

:idea: prochargedmopar :idea: wrote:Maybe the get rich quickers' could trade 16 pairs.....If this is not enough.
LOL
[highlight=blue]
http://i54.tinypic.com/292nrk4.gif
[/highlight]


BTW, that's a dinopoli pro_modified_ma..... ;)
3 smoothed ma shifted by 2 with median HL2

OR you can use an 8 sma. It's within 2 pips of same entry on m15 chart...most times exact same price.
Pro,
What are your thoughts on this chart almost 2months later? I saw it before when you first posted, but I just looked again and was BLOWN AWAY by how retardedly simple it looks.
It screams to me:

[align=center][font=Lucida Console]"Good MM & Blind Mouse Adding-In
And in 3months I can go slap my boss,
Not b/c they were a particularly bad boss,
But just to EMPHASIZE how RIDICULOUSLY well off and rich I will be!!"
[/font]
[/align]
...and I believe you said that an 8sma gives virtually the same line as all the fancy variables contained within this MA??

~Krane

ps.
Yes I *AM* aware that I sound like a complete noob. :(

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 8sma on the Daily, huh?

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 am

TygerKrane wrote:
:idea: prochargedmopar :idea: wrote:Maybe the get rich quickers' could trade 16 pairs.....If this is not enough.
LOL
[highlight=blue]
http://i54.tinypic.com/292nrk4.gif
[/highlight]


BTW, that's a dinopoli pro_modified_ma..... ;)
3 smoothed ma shifted by 2 with median HL2

OR you can use an 8 sma. It's within 2 pips of same entry on m15 chart...most times exact same price.
Pro,
What are your thoughts on this chart almost 2months later? I saw it before when you first posted, but I just looked again and was BLOWN AWAY by how retardedly simple it looks.
It screams to me:

[align=center][font=Lucida Console]"Good MM & Blind Mouse Adding-In
And in 3months I can go slap my boss,
Not b/c they were a particularly bad boss,
But just to EMPHASIZE how RIDICULOUSLY well off and rich I will be!!"
[/font]
[/align]
...and I believe you said that an 8sma gives virtually the same line as all the fancy variables contained within this MA??

~Krane

ps.
Yes I *AM* aware that I sound like a complete noob. :(


As TRO has said, you NEED a trigger. If you can use this ONE line to tell you which way to trade, and also when to enter. Go slap your boss.

I personally require more at this point in my development.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: 8sma on the Daily, huh?

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:
:idea: prochargedmopar :idea: wrote:Maybe the get rich quickers' could trade 16 pairs.....If this is not enough.
LOL
[highlight=blue]
http://i54.tinypic.com/292nrk4.gif
[/highlight]


BTW, that's a dinopoli pro_modified_ma..... ;)
3 smoothed ma shifted by 2 with median HL2

OR you can use an 8 sma. It's within 2 pips of same entry on m15 chart...most times exact same price.
Pro,
What are your thoughts on this chart almost 2months later? I saw it before when you first posted, but I just looked again and was BLOWN AWAY by how retardedly simple it looks.
It screams to me:

[align=center][font=Lucida Console]"Good MM & Blind Mouse Adding-In
And in 3months I can go slap my boss,
Not b/c they were a particularly bad boss,
But just to EMPHASIZE how RIDICULOUSLY well off and rich I will be!!"
[/font]
[/align]
...and I believe you said that an 8sma gives virtually the same line as all the fancy variables contained within this MA??

~Krane

ps.
Yes I *AM* aware that I sound like a complete noob. :(


As TRO has said, you NEED a trigger. If you can use this ONE line to tell you which way to trade, and also when to enter. Go slap your boss.

I personally require more at this point in my development.

How confident are you in your MM at this point?

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
newschool
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby newschool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Am I dreaming or mopar just doubled his real account?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

newschool wrote:Am I dreaming or mopar just doubled his real account?


Yes, your correct, I deposited some cash...LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm

It's taken month's to get this thing to show + P/L.

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:It's taken month's to get this thing to show + P/L.

Image


Great work PRO :) Stay focused
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 am

prochargedmopar wrote:It's taken month's to get this thing to show + P/L.

Image


Mine was P/L was like negative $XX,XXX for a while...until I began to CHA CHING in

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

One entry on fxdd today.

Image

And here is one on onada taking profits along the way....exit on final was at 00.

Image

Yes, after 2yrs and starting with $1 pips then trading as high as $15 pips I'm trading 1 cent to 10 cent pips.


:roll:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”