ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1714
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 117
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!


It's the way the 99 pips were made that stinks.
I appreciate your post but I just done see where luck is involved in any of this.

BTW, were you successful on D1 charts and if so why would you change??
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Trading rules for week.

#1 Do not reverse on a breakout from extended consolidation area. (one exception)

#2 Do not Trade corrective wave without a divergence in price. (one exception)

#3 Do not chase price, no exceptions. (one exception).

#4 Do not sell bottom or buy top of a range. (one exception).

#5 Do not hedge a trade that is showing loss in P/L column. (one exception).

#6 do not exit a trade for a loss. (one exception).

I guess I need to call these "guiding" principles rather than hard and fast rules. Such is the life of a discretionary trader.

Oh well, Trade what you see.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 pm

I can see clearly Grasshoppa. Be one with the stream, the market being the stream, you being the leaf. Read your weekend post. Teasing. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_4Z5DZcNM
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1714
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 117
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!


It's the way the 99 pips were made that stinks.
I appreciate your post but I just done see where luck is involved in any of this.

BTW, were you successful on D1 charts and if so why would you change??


Maybe I should say "break a leg"! Nah that is for actors.:lol:

Being successful with D1 meant I was doing 5% to 10% a month, which is
successful to many people. It was success to me also until I came across
MightyOne and Kreslik.

My eyes have been open :)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I have not been able to log into kreslik for over 2 weeks, guess I got the red dot......? LOL

Here is NEW system I'm using........

Works on ALL time frames..... Yes, even the 10 sec chart for entry and the m1 as direction.

I'm getting 90% + success rate so now all I need is pip value.

Image

BTW, proper entry in pic above would have been at 40, but I took the "chicken poop" entry.

;)
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Hahaha,

And here is ME, "fading" the system rules.....freak man, Rules are made to be BROKEN.

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Droid X kicks BUTT,

I'm using www.mt4remote.com to run Charts....it's cool as heck and they just upgraded so it's almost like sitting at home computer....even better as you can one click trade like crazy.

Just tap chart and you can buy/sell/close all in ONE finger tap.
Change time frames /zoom in/out, ect.


Also have oanda mobile which is a little giffy. but still for placing and closing orders not bad, charts suck though.

FXCM charges a pip to trade mobile, so I pulled almost all money's out of the account. Why trade with higher spreads to start and then also have to pay an extra one on top of that...F them.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1609
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 202
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

8sma on the Daily, huh?

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am

:idea: prochargedmopar :idea: wrote:Maybe the get rich quickers' could trade 16 pairs.....If this is not enough.
LOL
[highlight=blue]
http://i54.tinypic.com/292nrk4.gif
[/highlight]


BTW, that's a dinopoli pro_modified_ma..... ;)
3 smoothed ma shifted by 2 with median HL2

OR you can use an 8 sma. It's within 2 pips of same entry on m15 chart...most times exact same price.
Pro,
What are your thoughts on this chart almost 2months later? I saw it before when you first posted, but I just looked again and was BLOWN AWAY by how retardedly simple it looks.
It screams to me:

[align=center][font=Lucida Console]"Good MM & Blind Mouse Adding-In
And in 3months I can go slap my boss,
Not b/c they were a particularly bad boss,
But just to EMPHASIZE how RIDICULOUSLY well off and rich I will be!!"
[/font]
[/align]
...and I believe you said that an 8sma gives virtually the same line as all the fancy variables contained within this MA??

~Krane

ps.
Yes I *AM* aware that I sound like a complete noob. :(

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 395
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 8sma on the Daily, huh?

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 am

TygerKrane wrote:
:idea: prochargedmopar :idea: wrote:Maybe the get rich quickers' could trade 16 pairs.....If this is not enough.
LOL
[highlight=blue]
http://i54.tinypic.com/292nrk4.gif
[/highlight]


BTW, that's a dinopoli pro_modified_ma..... ;)
3 smoothed ma shifted by 2 with median HL2

OR you can use an 8 sma. It's within 2 pips of same entry on m15 chart...most times exact same price.
Pro,
What are your thoughts on this chart almost 2months later? I saw it before when you first posted, but I just looked again and was BLOWN AWAY by how retardedly simple it looks.
It screams to me:

[align=center][font=Lucida Console]"Good MM & Blind Mouse Adding-In
And in 3months I can go slap my boss,
Not b/c they were a particularly bad boss,
But just to EMPHASIZE how RIDICULOUSLY well off and rich I will be!!"
[/font]
[/align]
...and I believe you said that an 8sma gives virtually the same line as all the fancy variables contained within this MA??

~Krane

ps.
Yes I *AM* aware that I sound like a complete noob. :(


As TRO has said, you NEED a trigger. If you can use this ONE line to tell you which way to trade, and also when to enter. Go slap your boss.

I personally require more at this point in my development.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”