ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
trueblueTEX
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby trueblueTEX » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:In Robb Wolf's book "The Paleo solution" he breaks down the response he gets from his trainee's.

....


Hey Pro, never heard of this book or guy, but the day after you wrote this I ordered it from Amazon and am clearing out the pantry this weekend and stocking up on Paleo foods!

I have heard of the Paleo diet, before, just not paid much attention to it until now.

Thanks
Tex

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 pm

trueblueTEX wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:In Robb Wolf's book "The Paleo solution" he breaks down the response he gets from his trainee's.

....


Hey Pro, never heard of this book or guy, but the day after you wrote this I ordered it from Amazon and am clearing out the pantry this weekend and stocking up on Paleo foods!

I have heard of the Paleo diet, before, just not paid much attention to it until now.

Thanks
Tex


Eating paleo is a lifestyle ;) !

Nice trading PRO. Did you use moving average for these trades ?

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to me by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!


It's the way the 99 pips were made that stinks.
I appreciate your post but I just done see where luck is involved in any of this.

BTW, were you successful on D1 charts and if so why would you change??
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Trading rules for week.

#1 Do not reverse on a breakout from extended consolidation area. (one exception)

#2 Do not Trade corrective wave without a divergence in price. (one exception)

#3 Do not chase price, no exceptions. (one exception).

#4 Do not sell bottom or buy top of a range. (one exception).

#5 Do not hedge a trade that is showing loss in P/L column. (one exception).

#6 do not exit a trade for a loss. (one exception).

I guess I need to call these "guiding" principles rather than hard and fast rules. Such is the life of a discretionary trader.

Oh well, Trade what you see.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:34 pm

I can see clearly Grasshoppa. Be one with the stream, the market being the stream, you being the leaf. Read your weekend post. Teasing. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_4Z5DZcNM
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Yes, Paleo is a lifestyle.
No, still can't see the indy's. WT?


Boy, this week really went in the crapper. Went on tilt.

#1 Reversed on a breakout candle.
#2 Everything was great even being down 100+ pips, The kicker was when it came back to -3 and I wasn't available to close the trade....Emotions cropped up which led to next mistake.
#3 Hedged (got "tricked" by the market on m15 chart) NOOBY MISTAKE.
#4 Closed hedge for loss, when the chart said it would be profitable later, as it WAS.
#5 upped lot size when trying to cover for a trade I KNOW should have never been taken.
#6 Closed most trades too EARLY.

Basically, got my ANUS handed to my by CHF, and it should NOT have been that way. I KNOW BETTER>

1 more week of NO stops trading......BRING IT.
I SEE SOMETHING. LOL

Image

A lovely 99 pips total, and 4% WEEKLY increase in account.
What a bunch ah.......... If I didn't think I learned something I would have chalked it up as a waste of time.

You won't believe it. I'm actually watching h4 and h1 charts and I sat there starring at a D1 candle for 1.5 hrs non-stop as it wiggled.

I have to go 2nd shift in one week and day shift Jan. 1st so I've got to change my tactics..... NY and London will NOT be available for me to trade so the charts have to get Bigger.


Image

Image


99 pips in a week? Sounds all right to me. Did you see my last post in my
thread? At 99 pips a week you could make 60% a month with little risk.
I am happy to make it through the four phases in 2 months. What I wrote
is only a blueprint, it can be modified in many ways to fit your trading.

BTW I have a friend that works 1St shift and I got him into trading. He
trades Asian session for a few hours each night. When work was an issue
in my trading I would trade D1 charts exclusively. When trading the daily
I looked at about the top 8 pairs for opportunities.

Good luck PRO!


It's the way the 99 pips were made that stinks.
I appreciate your post but I just done see where luck is involved in any of this.

BTW, were you successful on D1 charts and if so why would you change??


Maybe I should say "break a leg"! Nah that is for actors.:lol:

Being successful with D1 meant I was doing 5% to 10% a month, which is
successful to many people. It was success to me also until I came across
MightyOne and Kreslik.

My eyes have been open :)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I have not been able to log into kreslik for over 2 weeks, guess I got the red dot......? LOL

Here is NEW system I'm using........

Works on ALL time frames..... Yes, even the 10 sec chart for entry and the m1 as direction.

I'm getting 90% + success rate so now all I need is pip value.

Image

BTW, proper entry in pic above would have been at 40, but I took the "chicken poop" entry.

;)
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Hahaha,

And here is ME, "fading" the system rules.....freak man, Rules are made to be BROKEN.

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”