Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Do you ever get tired of out doing your self?

Where is everyone else? :lol:

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

I created a compass to show where price is (in pips above/below) in relation to the highs/lows.

(x) means x bars ago

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby razorboy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

I think trading is easier than poker............

never have to "call " th e market so to speak........

can just cash out


Espip is awol........



MightyOne wrote:More risk is just more risk as more profit is more profit.

The question is weather or not you can increase your profit as easily as you increase your level of risk.

If you lost 2 trades would you question your 3rd trade and if you lost your 3rd trade would you question your 4th having lost 15% of your account in one day?

If 15% of your account is $150,000 you might be sweating bullets because not too many jobs out there pay over $1,000,000 a year.

As much as I believe that I can get away with 8% per trade I still risk 1%.

Poker is a game of great skill, but it is also a game of bad beats.
A poker professional will not risk a large portion of his stack on any one hand believing that his skill is more valuable than the decision of a single hand.

Poker and trading have a lot in common...

prochargedmopar wrote:MightyOne wrote:
"Wait for a daily or greater new high/low"

$$This simplifies things.$$

What if 20 pips is 5%? :smt077

Oh yeah, you said we'd be trying to make 89Gadzillion dollars.
:shock:
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Image

DRAIN EVERYTHING YOU CAN

NO FORGIVENESS AT ALL


100 pips in less then 2hours

From now on you will see something you ain't seeing yet

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11404
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed May 06, 2009 6:29 pm

MightyOne wrote:Do you ever get tired of out doing your self?

Where is everyone else? :lol:



MO:

I just updated a 2008 indicator, that's all.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm

I am sure Espip is on an island some where with a mixed drink watching young women sunbathe on the sand :shock:



razorboy wrote:I think trading is easier than poker............

never have to "call " the market so to speak........

can just cash out


Espip is awol........



MightyOne wrote:More risk is just more risk as more profit is more profit.

The question is weather or not you can increase your profit as easily as you increase your level of risk.

If you lost 2 trades would you question your 3rd trade and if you lost your 3rd trade would you question your 4th having lost 15% of your account in one day?

If 15% of your account is $150,000 you might be sweating bullets because not too many jobs out there pay over $1,000,000 a year.

As much as I believe that I can get away with 8% per trade I still risk 1%.

Poker is a game of great skill, but it is also a game of bad beats.
A poker professional will not risk a large portion of his stack on any one hand believing that his skill is more valuable than the decision of a single hand.

Poker and trading have a lot in common...

prochargedmopar wrote:MightyOne wrote:
"Wait for a daily or greater new high/low"

$$This simplifies things.$$

What if 20 pips is 5%? :smt077

Oh yeah, you said we'd be trying to make 89Gadzillion dollars.
:shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11404
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed May 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Nice to have you back, Dragon.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed May 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Island

drinks

girls
:shock:


lol

i am still here, i check the posts everyday. I have not logged into the site in a while and just now saw some of the pm's i will respond shortly to them.

still trading the ZL stuff for the most part, and back scalping the es more out of boredom than anything else.

hope everyone is doing well

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm

es/pip,
post some charts.

Dragon,
Lets SEE.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
rowdy
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Gender: Male

Postby rowdy » Thu May 07, 2009 1:34 am

I just checked and I dont have TRO2009_MPMM_PIPCHANGE_HL. I should have all of the donational indicators. Plus I think I have downloaded all of the motherlodes. I have TRO2009_MPMM_PIPCHANGE but not the HL.

pierre23
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby pierre23 » Thu May 07, 2009 4:13 am

Rekindling my love for zl's.. lol

First line is the wicked ZL, first position at 90, second position at second yellow line (83) closed both positions at third line (76)

Makes it +5.6% today. It's getting easier and easier..

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”