Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

MightyOne wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Damn, you guys get pretty crazy with these CCs...pretty impressive stuff you saw on this one MO after seeing what happened

ImageImage

Its way over my head tho... :roll:


Is this picture way over your head?

Image




I have confidence because I absorb as much information as I possibly can, from multiple angles, to make a well informed decision.

Nothing is set in stone, I just look at the information and form ideas by which I trade.


That trade I would have taken on those wicks if I traded the daily...it is almost exactly my trading plan/signal.

The CCs are where I get stumped...oh well though, I don't think I need them. :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 47
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm

spa wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:The Lord giveth...

The Lord giveth again :shock:


ImageImage


Image



i tried to see something on your pics with this instruction but it seems like it doesnt work :lol:


now how fun would that be.... :D


Very fun :wink:

At the top you see that green should be leading but gray is closing higher so green may have found resistance.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 47
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

ajaymein wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
ajaymein wrote:Damn, you guys get pretty crazy with these CCs...pretty impressive stuff you saw on this one MO after seeing what happened

ImageImage

Its way over my head tho... :roll:


Is this picture way over your head?

Image




I have confidence because I absorb as much information as I possibly can, from multiple angles, to make a well informed decision.

Nothing is set in stone, I just look at the information and form ideas by which I trade.


That trade I would have taken on those wicks if I traded the daily...it is almost exactly my trading plan/signal.

The CCs are where I get stumped...oh well though, I don't think I need them. :wink:


We are all trading the long term charts whether we take small bites or large bites.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 47
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 pm

newark18 wrote:How is everyone getting three CCs on one chart? I can't seem to get it right. Please help the stupid.


Draw your normal set of CC and then draw another set closing in the middle of the first. Next draw another set of CC closing in the middle of the second.

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Image

Thank you MO!

Ajay you got some competition here ;-)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 47
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Image

Thank you MO!

Ajay you got some competition here ;-)


You're Welcome :)

You get sextillions, the other guys get liquidity, everyone is happy :wink:

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1141
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:43 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Image

Thank you MO!

Ajay you got some competition here ;-)


You're Welcome :)

You get sextillions, the other guys get liquidity, everyone is happy :wink:
:)

I know I still have to work on my scaling in... I could be way more aggressive, esp off high time frame lines... But yeah i'm looking through your posts on the subject and hopefully something clicks...
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

User avatar
newark18
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am
Reputation: 0
Real name: James
Gender: Male

Postby newark18 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Image

I feel like i may be stating the obvious... I donno...


Red leads green in this example because red is the forward shift.

The CC that follows is always 1 shift left.


Doesn't the leading candle change after every closed candle? After the one color leads, the following color will lead next, and so on. Do we take this dynamic approach or does only one CC color lead all the time?
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 47
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

newark18 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Image

I feel like i may be stating the obvious... I donno...


Red leads green in this example because red is the forward shift.

The CC that follows is always 1 shift left.


Doesn't the leading candle change after every closed candle? After the one color leads, the following color will lead next, and so on. Do we take this dynamic approach or does only one CC color lead all the time?


No, the leader does not switch after every close or you would simply be trading the original time frame thus making your box drawing activity a colorful waste of time.

There is one leader, one follower, and (two) candidates for leader.

The CC that leads is selected based on what you are seeing.
Last edited by MightyOne on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
newark18
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am
Reputation: 0
Real name: James
Gender: Male

Postby newark18 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:24 pm

MightyOne wrote:
There is one leader, one follower, and one candidate for leader.



Candidate for leader? Hmmm...
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”