Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
***FX-JEDI***
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Newcastle
Gender: Male

Postby ***FX-JEDI*** » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 am

MightyOne wrote:I see what I am looking for in white CC so red follows.

If red leads then that means that white found resistance?

One of the many question you can answer for your self by making comparisons :wink:

Image


I like it when you post pretty pictures.. :D
ok I can see where white leads & market turns..
I haven't viewed all ur posts(pics) as yet MO,

I am answering some of my own questions I was going to ask you,
but just a question on indi, others may point me to the light,
I replicated your pic by hand using the 3 different 3HR CC's
what indi do I use & how do I remove all the 1hr candles off chart...
](*,) lol
cheers
Its better to be out of the market wishing you were in,
then being in the market wishing you were out.....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 am

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I see what I am looking for in white CC so red follows.

If red leads then that means that white found resistance?

One of the many question you can answer for your self by making comparisons :wink:

Image


I like it when you post pretty pictures.. :D
ok I can see where white leads & market turns..
I haven't viewed all ur posts(pics) as yet MO,

I am answering some of my own questions I was going to ask you,
but just a question on indi, others may point me to the light,
I replicated your pic by hand using the 3 different 3HR CC's
what indi do I use & how do I remove all the 1hr candles off chart...
](*,) lol
cheers


I drew all the boxes by hand :shock:

The dots were created in text by holding down alt and then typing 775.

To remove candles:

Go to "properties" and set "line graph:" to NONE

Now select line graph as your chart and there will be nothing but your own paint on the chart.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am

On the off chance that there are people hanging around the thread after I post thinking that I am going to give you the play by play...

It is NOT going to happen :lol:

Go eat breakfast or something.

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am

MightyOne wrote:On the off chance that there are people hanging around the thread after I post thinking that I am going to give you the play by play...

It is NOT going to happen :lol:

Go eat breakfast or something.


Awww!! and i was hoping to make money today :(

frang0nve
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby frang0nve » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am

For those who couldn't watch the offroad Porsche videos that I posted in the prior page, I could find that the Shockwave Flash plugin is required.

These are the links to those videos:

Porsche Cayenne
Porsche 959 - Paris Dakar 1986


Cheers

Francisco

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Rad MO!

Thanks for the posts... I meditated on this earlier today... Will chalk up a chart when I get home, hopefully I can contribute something useful...

Peace
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

cwn6161
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby cwn6161 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 pm

i see yellow dots over white candles, red dots over gray. significant? :smt102

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Image

I feel like i may be stating the obvious... I donno...
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

MightyOne wrote:The Lord giveth...

The Lord giveth again :shock:


ImageImage


Image



i tried to see something on your pics with this instruction but it seems like it doesnt work :lol:
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:The Lord giveth...

The Lord giveth again :shock:


ImageImage


Image



i tried to see something on your pics with this instruction but it seems like it doesnt work :lol:


now how fun would that be.... :D
Attachments
eu1h22nov.gif
eu1h22nov.gif (13.8 KiB) Viewed 1516 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”