Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

That's all fine and dandy :) but I'm going to keep going back to this - how on earth will anyone in the future looking at the earlier chart and MANY MANY MANY others on this fine forum have a clue what's going on when only the nearest to PA is shown?

Was the supply level anywhere to be seen in the chart? No

Was any of the other levels spoken of? I don't think they were.

So all that is left is what is on the chart shown. And it shows bodies closing up, price above a line etc etc etc, just looking at that chart there is no reason whatsoever at that point to think short.

With the other charts you've now posted up, yes there is a reason to look short and you all know well that I showed those levels on my charts earlier in the week in the room yes??? AND I do believe I was saying short when others were still saying long at one point. Why? Because I'd pointed those levels out which to me was reason not to go long but others were saying 'bias is long' go long.

So which is it :lol: ?

Looking at it likewise, what was PA on GU doing on Friday, was it going down into a demand zone? Did it go straight through it and down to the next one? :) And I know how price developed and what happened I showed the whole thing the whole way through in the room. Now don't say in that instance 'you should have been short' bodies were still closing short and price hadn't crossed a line etc etc because that is totally opposite to what you're saying now w.r.t EU.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:05 pm

:roll:
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 pm

newscalper wrote:That's all fine and dandy :) but I'm going to keep going back to this - how on earth will anyone in the future looking at the earlier chart and MANY MANY MANY others on this fine forum have a clue what's going on when only the nearest to PA is shown?

So all that is left is what is on the chart shown. And it shows bodies closing up, price above a line etc etc etc, just looking at that chart there is no reason whatsoever at that point to think short.

With the other charts you've now posted up, yes there is a reason to look short and you all know well that I showed those levels on my charts earlier in the week in the room yes??? AND I do believe I was saying short when others were still saying long at one point. Why? Because I'd pointed those levels out which to me was reason not to go long but others were saying 'bias is long' go long.

Looking at it likewise, what was PA on GU doing on Friday, was it going down into a demand zone? Did it go straight through it and down to the next one? :) And I know how price developed and what happened I showed the whole thing the whole way through in the room. Now don't say in that instance 'you should have been short' bodies were still closing short and price hadn't crossed a line etc etc because that is totally opposite to what you're saying now w.r.t EU.

I see frustration in your post.
Simplify.

First decide how many pips you want per trade.
Then pick one time frame that has large enough candles to meet your goals and use it for direction.
Zoom way out and draw lines of interest. (multiple touches from above/below and historical turning points)

Now study it until you understand the cycles that price goes through to make a turn which ultimately becomes a "new" direction/trend.
Once your confident in this, then add a 2nd time frame 2x smaller to use for entries. (W/D/H4/H1/M15/m5/m1, pick one then drop 2)
The same exact price cycles will apply to it as it does the larger tf chart.

You will now use the larger time frame chart to decide WHERE to enter (and more importantly where you are going) The smaller time frame chart is ONLY used for WHEN your going to enter.

If you cannot look at ONE time frame and KNOW when price is turning or about to trend, Do NOT open a 2nd chart.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 pm

BTW,
Go look at what dchappy does with ONE "timeframe"

He answers the 2 questions:
Direction
Entry

Exit is the hard part.
And he hasn't "worked" in 2 yrs.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 am

I don't know why you guys make trading so damn difficult:

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:07 am

Space Scalp!

Life is just a journey

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 am

As I always say, if you know differently then do differently ;)

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
newscalper wrote:That's all fine and dandy :) but I'm going to keep going back to this - how on earth will anyone in the future looking at the earlier chart and MANY MANY MANY others on this fine forum have a clue what's going on when only the nearest to PA is shown?

Simplify.

Then pick one time frame that has large enough candles to meet your goals and use it for direction.
Zoom way out and draw lines of interest. (multiple touches from above/below and historical turning points)

Now study it until you understand the cycles that price goes through to make a turn which ultimately becomes a "new" direction/trend.
Once your confident in this, then add a 2nd time frame 2x smaller to use for entries. (W/D/H4/H1/M15/m5/m1, pick one then drop 2)

You will now use the larger time frame chart to decide WHERE to enter (and more importantly where you are going) The smaller time frame chart is ONLY used for WHEN your going to enter.

If you cannot look at ONE time frame and KNOW when price is turning or about to trend, Do NOT open a 2nd chart.

Procharged, I know where the levels are! Don't you guys read my posts??
Where is the level on that chart that says 'short'? It isn't there. Therefore how can ANYONE that looks at THAT chart and just that chart possibly know or think 'SHORT' . They cannot.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 am

MightyOne wrote:I don't know why you guys make trading so damn difficult:

Mo - would you base your space and lot size on this chart but enter on a smaller chart? The reason I ask is because I''ve seen various charts of yours where you place the fibs/draw a box etc on the smaller chart.

Thanks

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 pm

newscalper wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Simplify.

Procharged, I know where the levels are! Don't you guys read my posts??
Where is the level on that chart that says 'short'? It isn't there. Therefore how can ANYONE that looks at THAT chart and just that chart possibly know or think 'SHORT' . They cannot.

News,

I will answer how I see it...hope it helps...
1 not enough chart info....I cant see left...at the top its cut off (it matters)
2 I cannot trade ovelays...just my style ( I switch time frames)
3 When things are shaded in I cant see the price action.

So short is a gamble at this point for me.
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”