Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

Postby bettlebox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 am

Its time i knuckle down and really get grips with this zline. I am going to start from basics and cover one aspect of this method step by step until i feel i really understand and can see the setups on chart with out worrying if i got it right or wrong.

All these charts done in hindsight. im just looking at H4 setups for first stage leading into 1h and 15min setup based on H4 time frame.

I think i got the number "1" entry wrong. But 2 and 3 look valid with green circles marking the candle i would of been looking to go long on smaller frames.

BB
Attachments
struggling with the entry and the SL.doc
Method im following by Dragon33
(98 KiB) Downloaded 924 times
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:34 am

Have you ever seen dragon put those 0-50-100 fibs on extremes?

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 am

Just use blubb MightZones indicator, set up all your charts with it on the H4 time frame, get SMS alerts sent to your phone/email when price gets to a MZ, then look for a momo entry on 15 min time frame.

That's exactly what I use. Seems as though that's about what you are trying to do...maybe doing the above will simplify things a bit.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi

I thought dragon was talking about splitting the momo bar half and looking for wicks around the 50% to 0% mark of the momo.

i must of miss understood. Thought i understood.

Can you explain why its wrong what i have done or give me example of correct way?

Thanks
BB

bredin wrote:Have you ever seen dragon put those 0-50-100 fibs on extremes?

G.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Thxs thants a great idea.

ajaymein wrote:Just use blubb MightZones indicator, set up all your charts with it on the H4 time frame, get SMS alerts sent to your phone/email when price gets to a MZ, then look for a momo entry on 15 min time frame.

That's exactly what I use. Seems as though that's about what you are trying to do...maybe doing the above will simplify things a bit.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

a quote from dragon33:- The first blue candle gives you a hint of a possible change but you need to see first some things befor that candle will hold! Let that candle close and see what happen next. Put a line at the 50% area and if price hit that line and run away in the direction you want be ready to enter at body close or high!!! You will make pips immediately. Put your SL at the bottom of the candle with the drawings on!!! If the SL is bigger then 20 take it at your own risk. This was 18 pips. Lets tune the SL.

My comment:
what is difference to me using fibs to mark 50% of the 4 hr momo candle and dragon manually marking 50%?

or have i picked none momo bars is that problem?

i am confused.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Seen this momo bar. I have marked 50% of it range looking for wicked candles going short at moment. I will keep an eye on it see how it forms.

BB

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 am

bettlebox wrote: i am confused. BB

I think bredin is suggesting you place the 50% line, based on the memo candles body not the extremes.

The dragon33 doc posted shows the candles body used to set the 50% line and the candles extreme used for entry.

I found drawing zlines by hand a better learning tool than using an indi. Forces you to watch the PA rather than look at what an indi has drawn.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 am

Humble wrote:
bettlebox wrote: i am confused. BB

I think bredin is suggesting you place the 50% line, based on the memo candles body not the extremes.

The dragon33 doc posted shows the candles body used to set the 50% line and the candles extreme used for entry.

I found drawing zlines by hand a better learning tool than using an indi. Forces you to watch the PA rather than look at what an indi has drawn.

ok so shadows/wicks of the candlestick, use of the word "extremes" threw me.

thanks

looking at dialy timeframe of E/U fatcat with momobar.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:31 pm

So now the fat cat is railroad track ?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”