The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Bredin,

You are a novice retail trader at best and you really don't understand half of what you write - you most certainly don't know or understand me. Most importantly, you don't even understand how you got here in the first place. I could quite possibly write a book with what you don't yet understand about trading. So, save the feigned nonchalant reveal for another time - like when you actually arrive in this business, just maybe.

A Top Fuel dragster racing team, not interested in putting more power to the ground and reducing aerodynamic drag by increasing aerodynamic efficiency, is like a high-performance trader, disinterested in increasing MFE and indifferent about reducing MAE.

In other words, you can fool some of the people some of the time; and you can fool all of the people some of the time; but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:00 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:I have tried to read some of your stuff in the past, mainly because I do stuff in Excel that I have not seen anyone else do, except for you, but I felt like you were making things more complicated than they needed to be.

That would imply that you knew what was intended from the beginning. If you don't know the end from the beginning, then you can't know whether or not what's required to reach the end, is necessary or not. Logically speaking, of course.

That would be like saying our 1960's space program was overly complicated, based on what we knew in the 1960's, having never reached the moon - let alone having a plan for returning back to earth.

That's Directional trading and to do it correctly (at a high level of accuracy), the synthesis of predictive algorithms is essential for the creation of fluent decision support system. Absent that, and you are doing nothing more than guessing - like the blind Rat does unwaveringly.

For Synthetic Non-Directional trading, absolute none of that which is required for a predictive model is necessary. The only three requirements for SND trading are a full understanding of Magnitude, Momentum and Swing probability. However, (and this is the irony) to gain a full understanding, one will have to do just almost just as much research as it takes to find good reliable predictive algorithms.

So, either way, you are going to work you butt off before you leave Retail and join the ranks of the Institutional traders.

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:The whole purpose of getting the data into Excel is so that you can visualize the data in a different way.

That might be one of many reasons to use Excel. You'd be surprised at where you find Excel being used (NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, Embraer, Lear, etc.)

To prototype calculation intensive processes, is another reason to use Excel. To have instant free control of calculations and algorithmic logic, without having to constantly "recompile code" - is yet another good reason to use Excel. And, in some cases (like with MQL), the flexibility of controlling the data is far more easily done in Excel and there are plenty of examples to prove that.

So, there are plenty of other good reasons why one uses Excel as a prototype platform for development of math and logic driven functions/systems.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Good luck with that TV offer there Nancy.

Total and complete garbage.

All of it.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 am

ST, horizontal, whatever...

I know (from the evidence before me) that you are aggressive, abrasive and show complete condescension to everyone who doesnt immediately bow down before you... you show sociopathic behaviors, megalomania and narcissism.

It is clear that you have no empathy, a prerequisite for psychopathy, and resort to personal abuse of anyone who disagrees with you or uses differing methodology, a sure sign of low self worth and almost certainly shows a lack of logical arguments. The technical jargon (much of it self generated) is just elitism, probably from a desire to try to make everyone feel inferior to the dazzling intellect before them.

You see, it is YOU that puts everyone off you....

So I'll ask you here what I asked you on another forum:
Why dont you just hire a coder with the massive profits youve already made instead of trying to sucker the guys here?

G. (edited for spelling)
Last edited by bredin on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 am

I almost died laughing at the bar when I read ES\PIP's posts.

A few of the guys on this forum are extremely gifted people who make more in a week, percentage wise at least, than many people make in a year.

Some of those people are posting on this thread...

You will find no kids in this room pal.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 am

MightyOne wrote:I almost died laughing at the bar when I read ES\PIP's posts.

A few of the guys on this forum are extremely gifted people who make more in a week, percentage wise at least, than many people make in a year.

Some of those people are posting on this thread...

You will find no kids in this room pal.

hahahahahahah

glad someone thought it was funny, i re-read most of what i wrote and i actually laughed at myself a few times.

Like i have said before, i fcuking love GURUS, and you can always tell who they are by the way they try and talk by hinting and referencing with out saying.

love it

I have never met a "GURU" that actually made any money trading though.

Who knows, maybe stealth trader is the first one ever.

Or maybe this.

The funniest part of the entire exchange was when he said that me talking about momentum and shoulders proves that i do not know anything about trading, yet he then tried to take credit for actually creating these things.............. WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!! posting screen-shots of $1 pip trades.

I almost snorted some whiskey on that one.

-------------------------------

hope you are doing well MO.

-------------------------

Momentum.................is momentum

shoulders are shoulders

vega..................... who gives a s**t

all the other s**t he said.............dont care

There is one thing i am 100% sure of............. i would like to thank STEALTH TRADER!!!!! for creating all of these things, because without him i would probably be traveling around the country designing blueprints for Taco Bell.

Had he not created shoulders i would have been unable to catch this trade today. ( chart) ( ED reference below)

Once they ban your Stealth trader handle, I think you should come back with this username........... "Erectile Dysfunction".

This is probably the stupidest thread i have ever taken part in.......EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, although it does rank close to the one where that guy was trying to shovel a MA crossover system.

Hope everyone ( except for ED !!!!!!!!!) has a good Thanksgiving.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:04 am

I mean lets think about this for a second.

Seriously.

" I created momentum."

here is a screenshot of my trades .....insert $1 per pip lots..........

momentum = vega x the square root of the bi-decimal partition of the cube / x squared ( - a clown) x 3 hookers / a rate zone + a buy zone / this + that .......................

hahahaha

i think this may be too much fun for me

and to take the smartest guy on the entire planet, and then direct him away from his thread, pulling him into my questions about ice cream, milk and burritos.

well..........

i think ED!!!!!!!!!!! needs a new mirror to gaze in.

let me know EDDY!!!!!!, and i will send you one of the mirrors i look into each morning.

Trust me, you would much rather look into my mirror than your mirror.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:02 am

"That might be one of many reasons to use Excel. You'd be surprised at where you find Excel being used (NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, Embraer, Lear, etc.)

To prototype calculation intensive processes, is another reason to use Excel. To have instant free control of calculations and algorithmic logic, without having to constantly "recompile code" - is yet another good reason to use Excel. And, in some cases (like with MQL), the flexibility of controlling the data is far more easily done in Excel and there are plenty of examples to prove that.

So, there are plenty of other good reasons why one uses Excel as a prototype platform for development of math and logic driven functions/systems."

"That's Directional trading and to do it correctly (at a high level of accuracy), the synthesis of predictive algorithms is essential for the creation of fluent decision support system. Absent that, and you are doing nothing more than guessing - like the blind Rat does unwaveringly."

Excel is one of the better tools because it allows you to look at a lot of data (depending on how much you might have to use a external database, but for me personally, I'm never looking at much data), allows for custom programming, data visualization and graphical user interface. All of that in an environment where you can build whatever you desire in a fairly quick way.

I do not do any algos or anything predictive. Trading will always be about guessing for me. I'm not saying that it can't be done. I am saying that it would take too much of my time and life energy to try to figure out how to predict the market and personally I feel like you can not predict massive human psychology before it happens. In other words, it is a lot easier and simpler to just trade guessing. Freeing up my time and life energy is much more important than making billions of dollars in the market. Any time and life energy I spend in the market making more money than I need to live a pretty simplistic life is wasted precious time and life energy.

I have looked at doing calcs on OHLC data. It does produces results, but they are not predictive and they don't show me anything I could not see by looking at a price chart showing OHLC. It may make something stand out more. It can also be used in combination with other calcs to help you see what is going on without having a bunch of charts open on many screens.

I use Excel to see the data in a different way, data visualization. It is not so much that I can see what others can not, but that there may be a more efficient way to view the same data.

Excel is not the best tool for this but is the most flexible and allows you the ability to also get a data feed.

I do think you should consider working on your social / mental skills/beliefs. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything like that, but more to be helpful. I think you should seriously question some of your belief systems and see if there might be a better way to view yourself and others. I think if you did that it would have a very positive affect on your life in general.

I would say that some of the more successful people I know are some of the most humble, non-egotistical, they rarely talk about their success, and purposely wish to stay under the radar, and really care not what others think of them.
Life is just a journey

LittleKnown

Postby LittleKnown » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 am

Wow MO and es speaketh lol, think you better do one Perpendicular.

Must admit as a not so newb when I read you over on T2W as a newb I was impressed maybe tricked by the complexity of your posts and as my ID has always been LittleKnown I may have been easily lead astray.

You have been abusive and rude and seem very condescending and like Bredin said elitist.

What I started thinking when you posted all this recent verbal is why would someone so well off be wasting their time on forums looking for coders, seems nuts right...

Anyway I have come to the conclusion that you are mental and having read a lot of what you have posted over the years I think I have given enough of my time to reading yo $h1t, maybe there is something in it but the amount of time it would take to solve the puzzle if there is a solution lol would be staggering, so anyone new please do not waste your time reading through all signal bender trader number 7 stealth trader buggati whatever as you will be wasting your life...

Return to “beginners forum”