The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 am

es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:yet you trade at $1 a pip

hahahaahah

--------------

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you to blow me again in case you get banned while i am sleeping.


nite nite Gran-daddy



Buy Zone?
Sell Zone?
20 Pips from Daily Low?
20 Pips from Daily High?

Why do you think a 10 pip stop makes you a Non-Directional trader? Do you realize how irrational that reads?

Silly, Rat. You should have dropped out of Yale and headed straight for MIT.


Considering i do not use any of that s**t to trade i am not sure how to respond to that.


i am going to bed

hahahhahah

what a clown



Yeah, you don't use any of that shiite to trade with, yet you are in here on this forum running your virtual lips about something you know absolutely nothing about? Is that what you have just admitted to?

Classic definition of Trading Community Troll. I've seen BILLIONS of your kind in my time, son. And, I've shut-up at least half a billion of them along the way.

Just another TCT to me.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pp2
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby pp2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 am

christ! ... world war three :(

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 am

Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:yet you trade at $1 a pip

hahahaahah

--------------

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you to blow me again in case you get banned while i am sleeping.


nite nite Gran-daddy



Buy Zone?
Sell Zone?
20 Pips from Daily Low?
20 Pips from Daily High?

Why do you think a 10 pip stop makes you a Non-Directional trader? Do you realize how irrational that reads?

Silly, Rat. You should have dropped out of Yale and headed straight for MIT.


Considering i do not use any of that s**t to trade i am not sure how to respond to that.


i am going to bed

hahahhahah

what a clown



Yeah, you don't use any of that shiite to trade with, yet you are in here on this forum running your virtual lips about something you know absolutely nothing about? Is that what you have just admitted to?

Classic definition of Trading Community Troll. I've seen BILLIONS of your kind in my time, son. And, I've shut-up at least half a billion of them along the way.

Just another TCT to me.


Are you slightly retarded?

For some reason you still think the only thing on this forum is rat buy zone etc etc.
Again

I do not use any of that s**t to trade.

I am done going back and forth with you, it is too hard to hold a conversation with someone who is this slow.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 am

"How do you think Kreslik came into existence? Without the Ratty "idea?" Where do you think the Rat idea came from? In fact, do you even know what a Low to Close dimension looks like? Or, a High to Close dimension? Or, who the hell came up with the idea of trading them as dimensions in the first place?"

Actually I read about that in a book wrote by Mandlebrot...Nothing new, a discretionary trader will outperform any system, calculations, code, etc...anyways.
Life is just a journey

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 am

es/pip wrote:Are you slightly retarded?


You've demonstrated yourself to be retarded, here. That's the difference. You've acknowledged that you don't even understand the underlying premise of what's being said, here. That makes you the biggest retard in this thread.

I seriously doubt you trade anything at all. Quite frankly, I doubt you even have a real account at all.

You are probable one of those Demo Experts - that knows everything about nothing, and nothing about most important.

I would suggest that you go to sleep. It is past your bedtime. Phrases like "momentum and shoulders," are a dead give-away that you are CLUELESS.

"Momentum and Shoulders." LO freaking L!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 am

pp2 wrote:christ! ... world war three :(


Nuclear, in fact.

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 am

"It only becomes an excellent idea when you realize what price has to do and WHY it has to do it."

Price doesn't have to do anything. I'm glad I don't trade a "system" based on price HAVING to do something.
Life is just a journey

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:35 am

I think you should take a break from trading and figure out your life.

It's not healthy to be so miserable, angry, mean, lonely, etc.
Life is just a journey

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:42 am

PebbleTrader wrote:"How do you think Kreslik came into existence? Without the Ratty "idea?" Where do you think the Rat idea came from? In fact, do you even know what a Low to Close dimension looks like? Or, a High to Close dimension? Or, who the hell came up with the idea of trading them as dimensions in the first place?"

Actually I read about that in a book wrote by Mandlebrot...Nothing new, a discretionary trader will outperform any system, calculations, code, etc...anyways.



According to what theory? Because, you don't have empirical evidence to support that claim - if you did, I would have already read that book, had it existed.

Discretionary trading = Variable Human Error. That's different from Encoded Human Error, which is what you get from systems.

But, most importantly - you've done what everybody else in here as done. You've failed to read in context. It has been repeated now several times - in fact the very opening line in the very first post in this thread tells you clear - The System That Trumps All Systems is in fact, no system at all.

I then went on to tell the reader that this was not a system, rather a methodology for trading.

But, all that begs the point anyway, because it does not matter what you call it, any set of rules for determining entry and exit, equates to a system of trading.

The system is not in the amount of protocol, but in the existence of protocol itself. So-called discretion is nothing more than one or more real-time Dynamic Variables within that system. The decision for entry and exit requires trade logic, regardless of whether your entry is executed with software, or through your mouse. The decision tree is either encoded in software, or encoded in your brain - either way, you DO trade a system, like it or not.

MQL, C+, C#, Visual Basic, Excel, VTS, EL, or your brain and a mouse... it is all driven by protocol and decision logic. The essence of a system.

The only question is: Who has the more flexible variables.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 am

PebbleTrader wrote:"It only becomes an excellent idea when you realize what price has to do and WHY it has to do it."

Price doesn't have to do anything. I'm glad I don't trade a "system" based on price HAVING to do something.



That's the reason why you trade Retail, still.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”