The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 am

es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Horizontal:

I am never one to "burn my bridges".

If I cross a bridge and set it on fire (put somebody down), then I have eliminated any future possibility (future opportunity) of being able to cross it again.

"karma" or whatever you want to call it, will come back around eventually. Don't think that you can hide from it behind a computer screen.

When I think about all the successful people I know, they would never say the things that you have said...Why? Because they are successful. Think about it yourself, all the successful people you know and how many of them talk like you?

Maybe you are successful at trading and have accumulated massive amounts of money...Which means you have accumulated massive amounts of worthless paper. What is VASTLY more important is if you have been successful in LIFE? Because you only have 1 shot at it...

I would trade every dollar in my trading account for a happy, fulfilled and balanced life of adventures.



Karma? Did you say, Karma??? LOL! The monstrosity of wilderness training going on here, is mind boggling.

It is not about my success (though I am a very successful trader). It is about sheeple, not knowing where the RAT comes from. Where the heck do you think TRO got the idea from, huh?

Wake the *censored - swear word* up, will you. I know who TRO happens to be - as late as three years ago, somebody filled me in on what happened.

How do you think Kreslik came into existence? Without the Ratty "idea?" Where do you think the Rat idea came from? In fact, do you even know what a Low to Close dimension looks like? Or, a High to Close dimension? Or, who the hell came up with the idea of trading them as dimensions in the first place?

Of course, you don't. You are all up the wazzu's azz and completely clueless about the same.

You are trading with nearly 12 year old shiite that I created LONG ago, while conducting online research out in the open - first in an Email Group that I personally maintained and then in online forums, long before there ever was a public facing TRO, or Kreslik.

What turnip truck do you actually have the audacity to think I just fell from?

Take a break and digest that for a moment, Karma.


I must have missed how everything on this site has to do with the rat, and therfore came from your outstanding knowledge.

I also thought what you just wrote was the funniest s**t I have read from you yet.

Haahahahhhhaha.

Unreal.

So are you going to tell me whether or not you would order the *censored - swear word* burrito or not?



Which just about proves you've got a burrito for a brain and a little bit too much sour cream in between.

Clueless, trolls.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am

Horizontal wrote:X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.


No one is your grandchildren here. Thats all.

Weird that you are claiming something that doesn't exist.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am

As you were Kreslik'ites.

Or, as you thought you were - more to the point. LOL!

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 am

I want to make sure I am in complete understanding of what you exactly created.

You created momentum and shoulders in the market?

All markets?

WOW!!!!!!!

How in the world did you manage to do that?

What the *censored - swear word* is a stealth trader?

What about the whole milk?

Ice cream?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:16 am

Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.


No one is your grandchildren here. Thats all.

Weird that you are claiming something that doesn't exist.


Go figure out what a Buy Zone is and then come back and tell me the difference between that and a Trailing-Long dimension within Distinct Vega.

More importantly, show me ANYBODY pre circa 2000, who was anywhere online or in any email group or any news group (back then) even remotely discussing anything close to the concept.

Unknowing, Grandchild.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 am

Wait a minute, I think I now understand how you created momentum in all markets.

It was from you trading at $1 a pip.

Hahhahhahhah

Thanks Grandaddy.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 am

es/pip wrote:I want to make sure I am in complete understanding of what you exactly created.


You are too dumb to understand what's being laid down for you, here.

es/pip wrote:You created momentum and shoulders in the market?


Distinct Vega, is exactly that: Distinct Volatility. What the heck do you think Vega means, moron? LOL! You've probably never traded an option a day in your miserably trading life, so I doubt that you knew anything about Vega.

es/pip wrote:All markets?


All Bars of data, clown.

es/pip wrote:WOW!!!!!!!


More than you know, yes.

es/pip wrote:How in the world did you manage to do that?


Research, study, comparative data analysis in multiple dimensions and creative thought, which is something that I'm sure you know precious little about.

es/pip wrote:What the *censored - swear word* is a stealth trader?


a) Me (for user id purposes when online)
b) A digital trading system (for making real money)

[something else you probably know little about]


es/pip wrote:What about the whole milk?


Apparently, at least one of my off-spring drank his, LOL. He's got you believing he invented the shiite. LOL!!!!


es/pip wrote:Ice cream?


Pips?

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:25 am

Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.


No one is your grandchildren here. Thats all.

Weird that you are claiming something that doesn't exist.


Go figure out what a Buy Zone is and then come back and tell me the difference between that and a Trailing-Long dimension within Distinct Vega.

More importantly, show me ANYBODY pre circa 2000, who was anywhere online or in any email group or any news group (back then) even remotely discussing anything close to the concept.

Unknowing, Grandchild.


True respect is earned through selfless agreement and will of 2 parties, not claimed with force and selfish motives in an arrogant manner.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 am

Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.


No one is your grandchildren here. Thats all.

Weird that you are claiming something that doesn't exist.


Go figure out what a Buy Zone is and then come back and tell me the difference between that and a Trailing-Long dimension within Distinct Vega.

More importantly, show me ANYBODY pre circa 2000, who was anywhere online or in any email group or any news group (back then) even remotely discussing anything close to the concept.

Unknowing, Grandchild.


True respect is earned through selfless agreement and will of 2 parties, not claimed with force and selfish motives in an arrogant manner.



Correction:

That was the sight and sound of a hydrogen bomb exploding in here. That's all.

The truth often times stranger than fiction, my dear son.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:30 am

Well I stand corrected.

I am just amazed that you created momentum and shoulders in the markets, and doing this while trading at $1 a pip is just outstanding in itself.

Everyone pay attention, we have the person that created momentum and shoulders in all markets right here on kreslik.

I am just *censored - swear word* floored that I am talking to the person that created all this.

How would you explain momentum and shoulders that formed before your mother made the mistake in giving birth to you?

I bet your grandaddy created those.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”