The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 am

Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Your words say a lot about the kind of person you are...


Indeed, they do. Just look at the posts that followed a call for collaboration. LOL, who do you think you are kidding, here.

Words have meaning and that applies in both directions. [you will never know the uncanny irony of that statement] ;)


I do not mind pissing off this chance.

You are a good and matured trader, no doubt about that. But I realized about something. You do want to help and serve others, but its pretty much out of feeding both your overly questionable character and arrogant attitude. Not everyone must bow their heads towards you and hail you as king.

With all that said, I also hold myself accountable and qualified to speak, unless proven otherwise I am willing to self correct. I let true humility speak for itself through actions and not words.

I do not have much else to say from this point. If you can't get what you want/need, its really your problem, not mine. Its just weird that the barrier between you and others is actually you yourself.

But thank you for at least trying to 'help'.



Typical internet trading forum response. Been there, done that. Its "ok" for YOU to respond arrogantly, but when that gets thrown back into your face, then the other guys is the "arrogant one," not you. The hypocrisy is staggering on that score. You initiate the arrogance, get called out for it, and then try to use as your claim of defense! Amazingly, illogical.

The fact that people do this in broad daylight, never ceases to amaze me. You would think that some of you would wake up to the fact that anyone can simply read the record for themselves and see the sequence of posts that were made, what was said, when it was said and how it was said - LOL!

Hilarious - you guys really make my day. You really do!


There is a difference between arrogant and being direct.
Last edited by Relativity on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 am

Why can you not answer the questions?

Should I re-word them so that you can undertand what I have written?

At this point I am fairly certain that you are unable to understand.

Do you see what I am saying with what I have said, and what I currently am saying?

I think not.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 am

PebbleTrader wrote:Horizontal:

I am never one to "burn my bridges".

If I cross a bridge and set it on fire (put somebody down), then I have eliminated any future possibility (future opportunity) of being able to cross it again.

"karma" or whatever you want to call it, will come back around eventually. Don't think that you can hide from it behind a computer screen.

When I think about all the successful people I know, they would never say the things that you have said...Why? Because they are successful. Think about it yourself, all the successful people you know and how many of them talk like you?

Maybe you are successful at trading and have accumulated massive amounts of money...Which means you have accumulated massive amounts of worthless paper. What is VASTLY more important is if you have been successful in LIFE? Because you only have 1 shot at it...

I would trade every dollar in my trading account for a happy, fulfilled and balanced life of adventures.



Karma? Did you say, Karma??? LOL! The monstrosity of wilderness training going on here, is mind boggling.

It is not about my success (though I am a very successful trader). It is about sheeple, not knowing where the RAT comes from. Where the heck do you think TRO got the idea from, huh?

Wake the *censored - swear word* up, will you. I know who TRO happens to be - as late as three years ago, somebody filled me in on what happened.

How do you think Kreslik came into existence? Without the Ratty "idea?" Where do you think the Rat idea came from? In fact, do you even know what a Low to Close dimension looks like? Or, a High to Close dimension? Or, who the hell came up with the idea of trading them as dimensions in the first place?

Of course, you don't. You are all up the wazzu's azz and completely clueless about the same.

You are trading with nearly 12 year old shiite that I created LONG ago, while conducting online research out in the open - first in an Email Group that I personally maintained and then in online forums, long before there ever was a public facing TRO, or Kreslik.

What turnip truck do you actually have the audacity to think I just fell from?

Take a break and digest that for a moment, Karma.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:03 am

Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Your words say a lot about the kind of person you are...


Indeed, they do. Just look at the posts that followed a call for collaboration. LOL, who do you think you are kidding, here.

Words have meaning and that applies in both directions. [you will never know the uncanny irony of that statement] ;)


I do not mind pissing off this chance.

You are a good and matured trader, no doubt about that. But I realized about something. You do want to help and serve others, but its pretty much out of feeding both your overly questionable character and arrogant attitude. Not everyone must bow their heads towards you and hail you as king.

With all that said, I also hold myself accountable and qualified to speak, unless proven otherwise I am willing to self correct. I let true humility speak for itself through actions and not words.

I do not have much else to say from this point. If you can't get what you want/need, its really your problem, not mine. Its just weird that the barrier between you and others is actually you yourself.

But thank you for at least trying to 'help'.



Typical internet trading forum response. Been there, done that. Its "ok" for YOU to respond arrogantly, but when that gets thrown back into your face, then the other guys is the "arrogant one," not you. The hypocrisy is staggering on that score. You initiate the arrogance, get called out for it, and then try to use as your claim of defense! Amazingly, illogical.

The fact that people do this in broad daylight, never ceases to amaze me. You would think that some of you would wake up to the fact that anyone can simply read the record for themselves and see the sequence of posts that were made, what was said, when it was said and how it was said - LOL!

Hilarious - you guys really make my day. You really do!


There is a difference between arrogant and being direct.



Sorta like the difference in being 12 years late to the party, and not even knowing it!

You are my Great Grand Child, fool.

I AM the original StealthTrader, nut. LOL!

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:05 am

Such ungrateful harlots. LOL!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 am

Know YOUR Grand Father.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 am

LOL! ROTFLMBO!

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 am

Sorry, to break to news to you this way, but somebody hasn't been very honest.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 am

Horizontal wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Horizontal:

I am never one to "burn my bridges".

If I cross a bridge and set it on fire (put somebody down), then I have eliminated any future possibility (future opportunity) of being able to cross it again.

"karma" or whatever you want to call it, will come back around eventually. Don't think that you can hide from it behind a computer screen.

When I think about all the successful people I know, they would never say the things that you have said...Why? Because they are successful. Think about it yourself, all the successful people you know and how many of them talk like you?

Maybe you are successful at trading and have accumulated massive amounts of money...Which means you have accumulated massive amounts of worthless paper. What is VASTLY more important is if you have been successful in LIFE? Because you only have 1 shot at it...

I would trade every dollar in my trading account for a happy, fulfilled and balanced life of adventures.



Karma? Did you say, Karma??? LOL! The monstrosity of wilderness training going on here, is mind boggling.

It is not about my success (though I am a very successful trader). It is about sheeple, not knowing where the RAT comes from. Where the heck do you think TRO got the idea from, huh?

Wake the *censored - swear word* up, will you. I know who TRO happens to be - as late as three years ago, somebody filled me in on what happened.

How do you think Kreslik came into existence? Without the Ratty "idea?" Where do you think the Rat idea came from? In fact, do you even know what a Low to Close dimension looks like? Or, a High to Close dimension? Or, who the hell came up with the idea of trading them as dimensions in the first place?

Of course, you don't. You are all up the wazzu's azz and completely clueless about the same.

You are trading with nearly 12 year old shiite that I created LONG ago, while conducting online research out in the open - first in an Email Group that I personally maintained and then in online forums, long before there ever was a public facing TRO, or Kreslik.

What turnip truck do you actually have the audacity to think I just fell from?

Take a break and digest that for a moment, Karma.


I must have missed how everything on this site has to do with the rat, and therfore came from your outstanding knowledge.

I also thought what you just wrote was the funniest s**t I have read from you yet.

Haahahahhhhaha.

Unreal.

So are you going to tell me whether or not you would order the *censored - swear word* burrito or not?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:09 am

X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”