The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 am

LittleKnown wrote:Wow MO and es speaketh lol, think you better do one Perpendicular.

Must admit as a not so newb when I read you over on T2W as a newb I was impressed maybe tricked by the complexity of your posts and as my ID has always been LittleKnown I may have been easily lead astray.

You have been abusive and rude and seem very condescending and like Bredin said elitist.

What I started thinking when you posted all this recent verbal is why would someone so well off be wasting their time on forums looking for coders, seems nuts right...

Anyway I have come to the conclusion that you are mental and having read a lot of what you have posted over the years I think I have given enough of my time to reading yo $h1t, maybe there is something in it but the amount of time it would take to solve the puzzle if there is a solution lol would be staggering, so anyone new please do not waste your time reading through all signal bender trader number 7 stealth trader buggati whatever as you will be wasting your life...


Here's where I take a pinch of salt. I will say generally he is correct about many things, but over-exaggerating the amount of research / hard work needed. Which eventually made what he did right initially, start to go very wrong.

How sad is that!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LittleKnown
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby LittleKnown » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Yes Rel he/she is correct a lot of the time me thinks but my god what a pain in the neck lol, seen that list of trades posted on T2W before event which was bang on so obviously knows what doing but again what a pain in the neck

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 pm

@ LittleKnown; Sometimes I don't think he/she. I think 'it'. LOL. Like how Bredin said earlier, lack of empathy as a person.

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 pm

es/pip wrote:Total and complete garbage.

All of it.



Pretty much spells out how you trade, no doubt.

When either of you get the courage to put your money where you mouth is and pony-up the $10 mil to accept the challenge, then we can get our respective attorney's involved on both sides for protection and we can begin the process of eliminating the phony traders in the room.

You out trade me - you get to keep what you net on your trades, plus an extra $10 mil from me. But, rest assured that won't happen and that you will be leaving the competition with less than the $10 mil you brought to it. Of that fact, you can be 93.12% (accuracy rating as of: Nov 24, 2011) certain.

Until then, your babbling and flapping your lips in the wind, my dear friend.

In fact, this does not have to be a private affair. No, not at all. You see, I've had a long phone conversation with one of the Producers of Wall Street Warriors and we talked about having me on Wall Street Warriors III. They have not yet been able to move beyond the initial WSW III trailer for other reasons.

However, they know me and they have seen my work product (statements). I mentioned the possibility of doing trading competition as part of the show - something to toss in a little more flavor for the viewing audience. They loved the idea because it sounded more like "reality television" and they thought something like that would increase viewership.

If they can find a way to get beyond the problem of securing a carrier for the show, then I'm going to have them contact Kreslik and put out challenge response. You can put your money where you mouth is then.

Deal?

I told you that I could write a book with what you guys don't yet understand. ;)

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

bredin wrote:ST, horizontal, whatever...

I know (from the evidence before me) that you are aggressive, abrasive and show complete condescension to everyone who doesnt immediately bow down before you... you show sociopathic behaviors, megalomania and narcissism.....blah, blah, blah.


The problem is that novices like you don't know Jack, and you have an abundance of intellectual dishonesty. You lie in full plain view, as if the reader is stupid, which means that you fit the typical Internet Trading Community Profile, of one who is clueless.

You fail to read and you fail to read in context. The sociopathic behavior comes from people just like you, who will read a benign post that someone makes, see the following insulting posts that follow from idiots, and then turn right around and claim that the one who made the initial benign post, is narcissistic for having done so.

That is the height of stupidity and intellectual dishonesty - not to mention, unbridled uselessness. Get your facts straight and get your head out of your rear-end. When somebody responds in like-kind, that's called responding not initiating. Maybe you need to look up a Websters Dictionary to learn the differential between the two.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm

MightyOne wrote:I almost died laughing at the bar when I read ES\PIP's posts.

A few of the guys on this forum are extremely gifted people who make more in a week, percentage wise at least, than many people make in a year.

Some of those people are posting on this thread...

You will find no kids in this room pal.



Anybody here netting between 1-2 mil per week? Or, on a bad week, netting 200-700k?

If so, then accepting the challenge should be a walk in the park, Kazansky.

The part that makes me laugh, is when you put this kind of challenge out to those who attack without cause, and they tuck tail and run just as fast as they can. That's the part that I find rather amusing.

If you think the challenge is not real - then simply accept it - get your attorney involved with my attorney - set up escrow and let's get the show on the road.

Otherwise, your laughter is but a faint reminder of your weakness, here (more than likely). ;)

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long of a response

Not reading it

Happy Thanksgiving ED!!!!!!!

Hahahaahaahh.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:I do not do any algos or anything predictive. Trading will always be about guessing for me. I'm not saying that it can't be done.


It depends on your research and what you discover about the patterns in the data. If you haven't done the research, and you haven't discovered the patterns, then it will always seem like an impossible task. Once you locate repeatable patterns, those patterns begin to reveal interior patterns that would have been unseen before. So, the discovery of one pattern, typically leads to another, and another, and another, etc...

Juts like the old Revlon commercials. "And they tell two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on..."

Patterns in the markets are everywhere. Good repeatable patterns that you can count on in the clutch, are not easy to find - but they are there.

PebbleTrader wrote:In other words, it is a lot easier and simpler to just trade guessing.


Guessing during moments and periods of market compression and consolidation will end your trading day rather quickly. That's blind guessing and I do not condone such an approach.

However, finding creative ways to locate high probability continuance of magnitude and momentum, can make trading in cycles, just as profitable as trading predictive trajectories in the market (since trends are a legendary urban myth).

Guessing about Direction is one thing - you'll never achieve a non-linear growth wealth building model like that. Guessing about magnitude is fatal. In other words, the Non-Directional trader had better know something about how to predict the continuance of magnitude/momentum. Without it, that trader is dead in the water - sooner, or later.

PebbleTrader wrote:Freeing up my time and life energy is much more important than making billions of dollars in the market. Any time and life energy I spend in the market making more money than I need to live a pretty simplistic life is wasted precious time and life energy.


Some people need billions, some don't. Those that don't typically won't understand those that do. Other people have no more motivation in life that goes beyond their own selfish self-interests. While other people in life, have no desire to do anything other than roll out of bed in the morning, if that much. Some people are lazy, slothful, unambitious and without direction in their lives. While other people are out there trying to figure ways to improve life on this planet for the majority.

A billion dollars? That's a drop in the bucket for what's really necessary to meet the challenges ahead for certain people. Some people out there have really big plans and designs to actually make them a reality.

Others - just dream without doing what's required to make those dreams a reality.

PebbleTrader wrote:I have looked at doing calcs on OHLC data. It does produces results, but they are not predictive and they don't show me anything I could not see by looking at a price chart showing OHLC. It may make something stand out more. It can also be used in combination with other calcs to help you see what is going on without having a bunch of charts open on many screens.


It depends on what calcs on OHLC are used. I can bring a knife to a gun fight, but the probability of me winning is fairly low, LOL! (funny).

It all goes back to creative thought and locating repeatable patterns that can be relied upon in the clutch. And the clutch, is whenever you enter the market. Failure to discover those patterns will lead to the error of thinking that predictive analysis in the financial markets won't work. In fact, get the patterns right, and you should be able to see predictive results to a specified target to a minimum of 93%, with some rather large bubbles of accuracy all the way up to 100% for short periods of time.

Hey, nothings 100% perfect all the time, sorry. I have not found that magic pill yet. But, I still think it is doable on some level and with some combination of Directional and Non-Directional models.

Finding the proper link between the two: Priceless.

PebbleTrader wrote:I do think you should consider working on your social / mental skills/beliefs. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything like that, but more to be helpful. I think you should seriously question some of your belief systems and see if there might be a better way to view yourself and others. I think if you did that it would have a very positive affect on your life in general.


I think you should try being more intellectually honest. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but I think the social environment of online trading communities, tends to lead to Group Think, and Group Behavior, where people who might otherwise retain their intellectual honesty, end up losing it for all the wrong reasons.

Attempting to correct someone who initially provided no reason for correction, is a bit like walking in front of a PW-4000 at full throttle, getting sucked through the intake, shredded to death by the fan blades, spit out the other end of the turbine and then blaming the pilot for parking his Boeing 767 directly in front of your path.

That's silly, but hey - that's the exact same kind of mentality that I run into on trading forums all the time. Nothing new, here. Its the same old story: Naysayers with an attitude problem. Nothing more and certainly nothing less.

If you can read this thread from the start, point out exactly where I initiated an ounce of negativity, then I will retract what I just indicated about you. But, until then, you are no different than the others - other than the pseudo semblance of an outward expression of civility, that harbors no genuine [true] intent of its implied purpose.


PebbleTrader wrote:
I would say that some of the more successful people I know are some of the most humble, non-egotistical, they rarely talk about their success, and purposely wish to stay under the radar, and really care not what others think of them.


You'd be surprised (shocked) to find out who is and who was actually online in the trading community, attempting to discuss trading with knuckle heads and eventually got frustrated and left - never to return.

In fact, I just got off the phone last night with a trader who lives in the Silicone Valley, someone I had not had contact with for over 5 years, and he reminisced about how he used to "blow-up" at people who attempted to de-rail what he was trying to teach online to newbies. We met at a economic forum conference in San Francisco, years earlier.

Today, years later, we both run our own closed-end private fund (moving our own private capital) and doing quite well.

So, don't think for one moment that you've got the pulse of everyone who is successful in their selected profession. Some retort back an unnecessary attacks, and some don't. Its a personal preference and independent of their output as a professional XY or Z.

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 pm

LittleKnown wrote:...so anyone new please do not waste your time reading through all signal bender trader number 7 stealth trader buggati whatever as you will be wasting your life...



Especially, if driving a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, and running your own private trading firm is something you have an absolute disdain for - then no, don't read a single word.

Of course, there's always the hope that the blind Rat will overcome his conflicted reality, where he does not understand his Directional tendencies, while claiming (at the very same time) to be Non-Directional.

Which won't get you to the Firm, either. ;)

Hey, look - some just want to be able to buy an extra gallon of milk on Friday. Others, need to accomplish more with this business. The fact that people just like you have such disdain for that, speaks volumes about just how far you think you can go in this business.

StealthTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 pm

When you start out by posting crap like this:

forexjake80 wrote:Cut that sneaky fear of lost crap already! Post the strategy - if there is any - in the forum publicly, or get lost.


And, then you claim to be on the side civility, you are demonstrating more evidence of pathological behavior than you obviously know.

And, when you complain as that 'crap' gets tossed right back in your face, you display a massive amount of hypocrisy and arrogance.

And, when you can do it in full plain view of the written record, you show an enormous amount if stupidity and intellectual dishonesty.

You clowns can pretend all day long, but the record speaks for itself. You initiated all the negativity that you complain so much about. You couldn't be civil, because underneath your fake posterior, resides no genuine civility. So, you have absolutely no choice but to contradict yourselves with every post, subsequent to the very first post in this thread.

How pretentious is that!

And, what makes it even worse, is the fact that you STILL don't understand how the Rat came into existence.

Shameful, but fitting. The blind leading the tone deaf.

Re-mark-able.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”