Avery and Michal: dreaded pirates and hackers! :)

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

BlackJack

Postby BlackJack » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:17 pm

TRO,

I have to quote you again:

"To me, you guys went overboard by banning me WITHOUT a discussion. It should have been obvious I wanted to COOPERATE with you. And that if my posting a chart of $Trillion was a rules violation, which I truly didn't think it was, then all you had to do was delete the post."

If, as you say, you "took your time to research this" then you must have reviewed the posts that are still on the form from lameyering - did you find any hint that that he was anything but helpful? That all of his posts were to people that were having TS coding problems? And that the answers to those questions were ALL helpful. Did you find any hint that he was anything but cooperative?

"I see that you are trying to make me out to be a HYPOCRITE but that's not the case."

Straight from your own words - you banned lameyering without a discussion.
His cooperation was meaningless to you as well as his being helpful to others on the form.
"then all you had to do was delete the post."

Hypocrite? Ya, I think the word fits. Read your own words - do you expect certain treatment and behavior from form administrators but are unwilling to give the same as you demand that you get? That is the height of hypocrisy - 'do as I say you should do not as I do'.

You are right - I don't accept an explanation that places the responsibility for YOUR actions on the victim of those actions.

BJ

PS - Quote from Michal - "I am sure the same goes for Avery - he wouldn't ban anyone without a proper prior notice." The evidence from Avery's form says otherwise - must be rules that only apply here.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:24 pm

BlackJack:

You must have missed this...

"I checked, the user was banned in August and didn't reply until October. That's over a month!

Had the user contacted me IMMEDIATELY, then I would have been able to provide the reason. Like I said, the offending post was probably deleted."

"When I am banned, I IMMEDIATELY contact the forum admin. I don't wait a month to ask why!!"

"Some responsibility lies with the user for contacting the forum admin ASAP!"

I say that because those quotes were OMITTED from your reply.

You failed to acknowledge them.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

dot

Postby dot » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm

to me from the sidelines, all this situation is strange but undersrstandable. Michal PM-d me after my comment about problems with hackers in SRDC site. I pointed from my personal experience that its almost impossible to prove that site was hacked by Michal Kreslik even if you have an IP - his IP. we have many problems with that as hackers used my friends server to hide their IP. The antihacking pros and the police were involved and the effect was null.

After that all Michal's posts were removed and PM feature blocked. I understand that SRDC site owners have full right to do so and also whatever more they want, but 4 me its rather premature and too emotional reaction. Maybe they are just young, that would explain all.

Anyway thanks Michal for PMi-ing me as I found this site.

Pozdrowienia z Polski, Michał. :)

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:42 pm

dot wrote:to me from the sidelines, all this situation is strange but undersrstandable. Michal PM-d me after my comment about problems with hackers in SRDC site. I pointed from my personal experience that its almost impossible to prove that site was hacked by Michal Kreslik even if you have an IP - his IP. we have many problems with that as hackers used my friends server to hide their IP. The antihacking pros and the police were involved and the effect was null.

After that all Michal's posts were removed and PM feature blocked. I understand that SRDC site owners have full right to do so and also whatever more they want, but 4 me its rather premature and too emotional reaction. Maybe they are just young, that would explain all.

Anyway thanks Michal for PMi-ing me as I found this site.

Pozdrowienia z Polski, Michał. :)

Pozdrowienia z Ameryki, dot :)

LOL - I didn't know the PM functionality had been blocked after that. I didn't want to waste any more time by coming back under yet another IP after they banned that IP which I used to contact the members by PM.

I guess it's not enough to block PMs to stop forum members from spreading the truth. I think the entire forum should be blocked against posting any new article that's not approved by Orange first :)

As a matter of fact, why not make the SRDC forums flawless by prohibiting anyone from posting anything there?

Michal

dot

Postby dot » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:26 pm

SRDC PM feature is back now again, its a good sign :)

I know that there will be a Orlando meeting with Orange. And I did some math. I must say that I like him, he is a man with a positive and funny personality. I like his attitude, jokes, and quotations from Star Wars.

But back to math - i found that the cost of meetong is a 2,5 k per person and the maximum amount of attendees is 25. It means that the total income is 25 x 2,5 k equals 62,5 (62,5 thousands) which is definitely not bad.

Estimated total cost is catering for 25 x two days = maybe 1 k, conference room = maybe 1,5 k, flight = 2 k plus room 2 or 3 nights equals 0,5 k, other organizational costs (secretary, whatever) = 1 k. So total cost = 5 k.

So pure profit is 57 k ($ 57 ooo). Not bad!

Please understand me well - I'm not against Orange or anyone. People can pay him only for his help out of gratitude and thats OK. It is not immoral nor unethical. Maybe it's a bit strange, thats all. Or maybe I'm wrong... :)

Dariusz

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:01 pm

We are thinking of having a meeting in Tucson, AZ since Michal is here with me.

The dates are March 3 - 6.

Put on your pirate hat and eye patch...LOL!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:11 pm

TRO,

Will you charge $2500 a head :)

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 pm

eudamonia wrote:TRO,

Will you charge $2500 a head :)

Edward

No. The pirates meeting is gonna cost $10 000 a head and it's limited to only the first 1000 applicants. In return for their money, every applicant is gonna get a free "Pip force" t-shirt, signed by Avery and me.

It's a bargain.

(We will make $10000 * 1000 (entry fee) - $6*1000 (t-shirt) = $9,994,000. I think it's fair.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michal

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Michal,

Ah, so that's the plan. Bloody pirates!

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

dot

Postby dot » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:47 pm

fx pirates... good, easily marketable name....

LOL

Dariusz

Return to “general”