DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Fudo

Postby Fudo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:35 am

Patch wrote:Hi Fudo

Welcome to Kreslik. From your post, you are legally blind, and able to see lights and darks and perhaps more? If any one can change the color between the top and middle and middle and bottom BB it is TRO. I assume that changing the thickness of the three bands to the max doesn't do the job for you?

Just wondering, where do you live? Patch

Hi Patch,

Thanks for your message.

I triwd increasing the bands to 5 point, but it is harder to use then a solid range area because the details blend together for me on smaller objects so I have to keep the main chart as simple as possible for the candles.

I use a magnification tool and have hotkeys set for placing my trades to keep it simple. Is a kind of crazy work around, but it's grea i can do this!

I'm just happpyp that I can make money for my family. a lot of folks are far worse off. So it's a blessing for me. :) I live in Florence, Oregon. But right now I'm in Japan! My brother is stationed here so I came for a visit.

Take care,

Fudo

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Fudo

Postby Fudo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Fudo:

I posted the indicator on the home page. I hope it helps.

Dear TRO, Thank you so much for helping me. I really don't know what to say. You are very kind.

Fudo.

jz166

Postby jz166 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

TRO rocks! enough said

i_love_delta

Postby i_love_delta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 am

I am new here.Thank you for TRO the hard work. I made a donation today. happy pips to all!

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 am

WELCOME i_love_delta

How did you find your way to kreslik? So being from Canada, how do you like government healthcare? No, no NO, scratch that.

There is a lot going on here, I can't keep up, or catch up with everything. A couple weeks ago I saw a post saying to read and take notes on Never Lose Again. I decided doing it my way hasn't worked, so I took the hint. I am almost to page 300, with a bunch of quotes and screen captures.

Without a doubt, there are lots of great traders gathered here. Work hard.

Patch
In VA

i_love_delta

Postby i_love_delta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 am

Thank you! Patch, and I found this web from forex-tsd. and TRO provided some free GREAT indicators which are really helpful and better than I bought from someone.. then I keeped research from google. Luckily I am here..I am looking forward to learn from u guys..all the best!

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 pm

i_love_delta

I was thinking last night, you may enjoy reading thread Ninja Trader. Short and full of great stuff. I was hoping to get through page 300 last night and had to cash in at page 393 around 1am. I'm getting together with my son for a picnic and fishing in an awesome private lake. It is on property in Great Falls that was owned by the Haynes underwear family. I would rather build a pirated pips from the **** banks and teach my son likewise if he is open and interested.

Are you on the east side, west side or middle size of Canada? I've only been to Niagra Falls Canada when I was 14. Do you like to fish in the wonderful lakes up there?

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

dito042

Donations's The E-mail Address

Postby dito042 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:You are welcome and thank you.

Dear TRO,

What is the e-mail address to sent donations to?
I'd like to sent my humble donation to you expressing my deep gratitude for your work and generosity toward others in need of help in this hard finantial times we live in.

Thanks,

dito

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm

dito

I would like to dito your post to TRO and his heart and generousity.

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

dito042

Re: Donations's The E-mail Address

Postby dito042 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 pm

dito042 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:You are welcome and thank you.

Dear TRO,

What is the e-mail address to sent donations to?
I'd like to sent my humble donation to you expressing my deep gratitude for your work and generosity toward others in need of help in this hard finantial times we live in.

Thanks,

dito

Never mind -- I found it (therumpledone AT gmail DOT com) and done.

Thanks again, TRO!

dito

Return to “TheRumpledOne”