DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Rascacio
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 6:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Rascacio » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:11 am

Hi TRO,
I have to agree with all the support comments. I love this site and spent weeks learning to use your FREE INDICATORS and found them so useful after months of reading complicated crap about various indicators and my charts looking like they were on steroids. In fact I didn't know when to trade as I had so much information in front of me I couldn't see the wood for the trees.

I DONATED as a mark of respect and what I received from you was unexpected to say the least, in fact there were so many I didn't know where to start !!! And lets not forget the constant updates- if thats not support what is ?

Anyway B***ocks to the moaners keep up the good work you have plenty of support on this site.

Long Live TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
forexbob
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am
Reputation: 2
Location: Planet Earth
Gender: None specified

Postby forexbob » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

thanks for the indicators (the free ones); they are the only ones i use on the moment.... and yes i made a donation, and never had the idea i was buying anything.

some are so sure from their case, cq selling indicators.... and if it is not that they will say you are selling donations.... how weird can it be ...

but because these people are so convinced about their 'right' , will probably also mean that they will never be profitable.

keep up the good work and trading room

and yes on a certain moment i will also have a look at the folder with donationals waiting 2b investigated :-) but bottom line i think is that the free ones are sufficient
The highest Forex rebates: http://www.cashbackforex.info

teongee
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby teongee » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi TRO,
I have received your doantional indicators in the email.
At the moment I am consistently making profits trading using your free indicatiors.
I have managed to download TROMT420090617.zip (780KB) but I could not download TRO20090510.txt (14KB) and TROTPL20090617.zip (107KB)
Is it possible for you to resend the above mentioned 2 files.
Many thanks and best regards

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11440
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Done.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

teongee
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby teongee » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 am

Hi TRO,
It's me again. Had to use another pc to open or save those 2 files. I guessed it might be the anti-virus doing a good job in my nootebook.
Btw I used to load the indicators from the drop down menu - insert-indicators-custom. That was how I dl the dtb rev8 and the later update for the free indicators.
When I loaded the donational indicators, I could not insert some indicators that way as they were not hi-lited (but shaded) eg tro dynamic sr trail etc
However I have no problem inserting the indicators via tha navigator.
Is the dtb rev 8 an update to your donational indicators or the other way round.
TQ and best :smt017

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Beej
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Beej » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 pm

TRO,
I understand your need to protect your reputation but exactly who are these people that you worry about how they feel about you..

Personally I have a process of which I go through when somebody does not like me and voices such an opinion..

Do I care about that person or what they have to say or think?
If the answer is NO then I just totally ignore both them and what they have to say, conversly if I do care for the person and their opinions then I will do as you do and address the problem.

It is a shame that you have felt the need to expend so much of your energy in this pursuit because quite frankly your work is quite outstanding.

And I should know because YES I will admit I bought the Triad system with all the squiglies on and yes I'm ashamed to admit it but in my defence I did at the time did not know of your existance. Suffice to say they now have the system back in their possesion and I have my money back and now I have all your indicators so redress has been made and I once again feel a whole person.

So if you don't care about them, then just ignore them. Just look after us lot who have the common sense to see a good thing when we see it and appreciate both your hard work and seemingly endless talent for giving us gauges to show us what the market wants to tell us but are just too dumb to see for ourselves. :)

I've only been trading a few months but thanks to you I know with a belief that is without the utmost certainty that there is not a system out there that will make me any money in the forex market.. The only way that I can make money is to tap into the market as it presents it's oportunities and to do so with the upmost patience.

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts, they are not unapreciated by everybody, just the stupid and narrowminded.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11440
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:01 pm

teongee wrote:Hi TRO,
It's me again. Had to use another pc to open or save those 2 files. I guessed it might be the anti-virus doing a good job in my nootebook.
Btw I used to load the indicators from the drop down menu - insert-indicators-custom. That was how I dl the dtb rev8 and the later update for the free indicators.
When I loaded the donational indicators, I could not insert some indicators that way as they were not hi-lited (but shaded) eg tro dynamic sr trail etc
However I have no problem inserting the indicators via tha navigator.
Is the dtb rev 8 an update to your donational indicators or the other way round.
TQ and best :smt017


Sounds like you have more indicators than your version of MT4 allows.

DTB and donationals don't have anything to do with each other.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11440
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Beej wrote:TRO,
I understand your need to protect your reputation but exactly who are these people that you worry about how they feel about you..

Personally I have a process of which I go through when somebody does not like me and voices such an opinion..

Do I care about that person or what they have to say or think?
If the answer is NO then I just totally ignore both them and what they have to say, conversly if I do care for the person and their opinions then I will do as you do and address the problem.

It is a shame that you have felt the need to expend so much of your energy in this pursuit because quite frankly your work is quite outstanding.

And I should know because YES I will admit I bought the Triad system with all the squiglies on and yes I'm ashamed to admit it but in my defence I did at the time did not know of your existance. Suffice to say they now have the system back in their possesion and I have my money back and now I have all your indicators so redress has been made and I once again feel a whole person.

So if you don't care about them, then just ignore them. Just look after us lot who have the common sense to see a good thing when we see it and appreciate both your hard work and seemingly endless talent for giving us gauges to show us what the market wants to tell us but are just too dumb to see for ourselves. :)

I've only been trading a few months but thanks to you I know with a belief that is without the utmost certainty that there is not a system out there that will make me any money in the forex market.. The only way that I can make money is to tap into the market as it presents it's oportunities and to do so with the upmost patience.

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts, they are not unapreciated by everybody, just the stupid and narrowminded.



It would be great if you posted your message on BabyPips:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-mone ... again.html


Thanks for you support.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Beej
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Beej » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Beej wrote:TRO,
I understand your need to protect your reputation but exactly who are these people that you worry about how they feel about you..

Personally I have a process of which I go through when somebody does not like me and voices such an opinion..

Do I care about that person or what they have to say or think?
If the answer is NO then I just totally ignore both them and what they have to say, conversly if I do care for the person and their opinions then I will do as you do and address the problem.

It is a shame that you have felt the need to expend so much of your energy in this pursuit because quite frankly your work is quite outstanding.

And I should know because YES I will admit I bought the Triad system with all the squiglies on and yes I'm ashamed to admit it but in my defence I did at the time did not know of your existance. Suffice to say they now have the system back in their possesion and I have my money back and now I have all your indicators so redress has been made and I once again feel a whole person.

So if you don't care about them, then just ignore them. Just look after us lot who have the common sense to see a good thing when we see it and appreciate both your hard work and seemingly endless talent for giving us gauges to show us what the market wants to tell us but are just too dumb to see for ourselves. :)

I've only been trading a few months but thanks to you I know with a belief that is without the utmost certainty that there is not a system out there that will make me any money in the forex market.. The only way that I can make money is to tap into the market as it presents it's oportunities and to do so with the upmost patience.

Thanks for all your hard work and efforts, they are not unapreciated by everybody, just the stupid and narrowminded.



It would be great if you posted your message on BabyPips:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-mone ... again.html


Thanks for you support.


Done and done.. Least I could do.. Expecting a lifetime ban anytime soon but that's OK because I just go through my process of if they matter to me or not.. In this case it's mostly the NOT.. Everything I need to become a trader and hopefully one day a damn fine one is here..

Beej
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Beej » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Ah TRO I see FXCrusader is not a fan of yours... :) He does however have a lot of your indicators.. :)

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-mone ... post115924

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”