Blubbb's free indicator and expert advisor thread

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
trueblueTEX
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby trueblueTEX » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm

aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:....
but I put II SUPDEM on a similator to see how it plots the supply and
demand areas.

......


What is "SUPDEM"?


Blubbb's indicator found on page 1


Hmmm, does it go by another name? I don't see one called "SUPDEM". Plus I had scanned through my downloads of Blubb's indi's and didn't see one wiht that name in it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 pm

trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:....
but I put II SUPDEM on a similator to see how it plots the supply and
demand areas.

......


What is "SUPDEM"?


Blubbb's indicator found on page 1


Hmmm, does it go by another name? I don't see one called "SUPDEM". Plus I had scanned through my downloads of Blubb's indi's and didn't see one wiht that name in it.


Sorry I don't know where I got it then. I thought it was made by Blubbb.
Wow I see it was made by Bredin, my bad Bredin.

hERE IT IS: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
trueblueTEX
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby trueblueTEX » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 pm

aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:....
but I put II SUPDEM on a similator to see how it plots the supply and
demand areas.

......


What is "SUPDEM"?


Blubbb's indicator found on page 1


Hmmm, does it go by another name? I don't see one called "SUPDEM". Plus I had scanned through my downloads of Blubb's indi's and didn't see one wiht that name in it.


Sorry I don't know where I got it then. I thought it was made by Blubbb.
Wow I see it was made by Bredin, my bad Bredin.

hERE IT IS: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0


I just discovered the II thread!! I was about to come back in here and say that I found the indi you referenced.

Thanks. I've dowwnloaded the II indi's as well, now, and will look into it.

Tex

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 pm

pablo101 wrote:No, it's not working for me in HK :(


Looks like for China, the only cell phone provider they have is 139.com

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Leviathan
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Leviathan » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm

I tried using the visual orders EA but it never opened the trade when the price crossed it. Anything I might be doing wrong?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
pablo101 wrote:No, it's not working for me in HK :(


Looks like for China, the only cell phone provider they have is 139.com


Thanks for the website :)

I'm not sure 100% how the tech works, but normally China network isn't suitable for HK network, I'll try to get the wifey to translate the site and see if it's what I need.

Apart from that I'm stumped, my present carrier hkchinamobile does have email to sms service but half the time the sms gets to me something ridiculous like 2 hours later :(

I may have to bite the bullet and pay extra for mobile web service but the question is will I be able to get an email alert straight away *scratch head*

User avatar
Patch
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Virginia
Real name: Jeff
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby Patch » Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Blubbb

I trust you are doing well.

I've tried a couple times to activate Trading Trader without success. I attach the data file from my primary demo account's history file and select the pair directory. After selecting it, nothing happens. Any idea what I need to do?

Also, am I able to load an indicator and watch what it does minute by minute?

Thanks,

Patch
InVA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

User avatar
blubbb
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Postby blubbb » Sun May 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Did you select the right folder?
On Alpari demo it's for example
C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\history\AlpariUK-Demo
Then the pairs should be selectable in the "Load" menu.

User avatar
blubbb
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Postby blubbb » Tue May 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Here's a new experimental version of the ShowOrders indi which now shows the pips of open trades and also alerts (by popup, mail and/or sound) you if a new trade is opened (for example a limit/stop order filled) or closed (sl, tp). There are different sounds possible for winning and losing trades. :lol:

Edit: You may have to use the chart shift to be able to see the numbers on the right side.
Attachments
Blubbb_ShowOrders.mq4
(7.74 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Thx Blubbb!!!

Its awesome!

Needs some tweaking with handling multiple orders on a chart, but I'm sure you know what needs to be done ;-)

Gracias!
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”