A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

LegendofZline
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby LegendofZline » Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Doji is this another way of looking at it...

15Min zline break by closing below with a 15min rwd candle

When that occurs look into 5Min ema above entry trigger?
The blue ema is hard to see. But the price is above ema where red arrow is located.

Just trying to find the simplest way of what your showing...

Thanks again
Attachments
IMG_20130524_095531.jpg
IMG_20130524_095531.jpg (150.94 KiB) Viewed 479 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby dojirock » Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 am

Yes, Thats it. I have showed it with the ema, with the BB, with the zline indi, the macd....lol

simplest form, you got it...nice!

doji

LegendofZline wrote:Doji is this another way of looking at it...

15Min zline break by closing below with a 15min rwd candle

When that occurs look into 5Min ema above entry trigger?
The blue ema is hard to see. But the price is above ema where red arrow is located.

Just trying to find the simplest way of what your showing...

Thanks again
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

LegendofZline
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby LegendofZline » Sun May 26, 2013 5:58 pm

dojirock wrote:Yes, Thats it. I have showed it with the ema, with the BB, with the zline indi, the macd....lol

simplest form, you got it...nice!

doji

LegendofZline wrote:Doji is this another way of looking at it...

15Min zline break by closing below with a 15min rwd candle

When that occurs look into 5Min ema above entry trigger?
The blue ema is hard to see. But the price is above ema where red arrow is located.

Just trying to find the simplest way of what your showing...

Thanks again


Reading page 138 its all getting clearer.

Thanks

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 27, 2013 12:42 am

Karma wrote:
MightyOne wrote:No, I'm gone until 2015.

I may stop by here and there.


I can only be left to wonder

but we're happy to have you when you find the time


So many things to do and so little time to get to them all.

I haven't been watching Forex lately as I am focused on the declining gold price.

This is my setup:

Trade Charts: D3, W1, or D9
Entry Charts: 150 Seconds (24 bars/hour) & 20 minutes (so that I don't get lost on a minute chart).

Chart type:
Chart is Heiken-Ashi w/ open at 56% & close at...
(Open[prev]+High[prev]+Low[prev] + Low[crnt]+High[crnt]+Close[crnt]) / 6.

Indicators: 6 EMA (peaks & valleys as LIS)

Tools: horizontal lines & Space.

1) Trade D3, W1, or D9
2) build a rocket ship (max size) to ride the large charts
3) use small charts to reduce risk

:arrow: Big charts,:arrow: big lots, :arrow: big money.

Karma
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: South Florida
Gender: Male

Postby Karma » Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 am

MightyOne wrote:So many things to do and so little time to get to them all.

I haven't been watching Forex lately as I am focused on the declining gold price.

This is my setup:

Trade Charts: D3, W1, or D9
Entry Charts: 150 Seconds (24 bars/hour) & 20 minutes (so that I don't get lost on a minute chart).

Chart type:
Chart is Heiken-Ashi w/ open at 56% & close at...
(Open[prev]+High[prev]+Low[prev] + Low[crnt]+High[crnt]+Close[crnt]) / 6.

Indicators: 6 EMA (peaks & valleys as LIS)

Tools: horizontal lines & Space.

1) Trade D3, W1, or D9
2) build a rocket ship (max size) to ride the large charts
3) use small charts to reduce risk

:arrow: Big charts,:arrow: big lots, :arrow: big money.


I've been watching the movement. I saw your away sign with the palm trees and remembering your constant short gold mantra I assume you went on vacation after making a killing :D

The curiosity strikes me, are you trading any silver as well? It just occurs that it's so much cheaper which would allow you to buy more (or sell in this instance)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 am

Karma wrote:
MightyOne wrote:So many things to do and so little time to get to them all.

I haven't been watching Forex lately as I am focused on the declining gold price.

This is my setup:

Trade Charts: D3, W1, or D9
Entry Charts: 150 Seconds (24 bars/hour) & 20 minutes (so that I don't get lost on a minute chart).

Chart type:
Chart is Heiken-Ashi w/ open at 56% & close at...
(Open[prev]+High[prev]+Low[prev] + Low[crnt]+High[crnt]+Close[crnt]) / 6.

Indicators: 6 EMA (peaks & valleys as LIS)

Tools: horizontal lines & Space.

1) Trade D3, W1, or D9
2) build a rocket ship (max size) to ride the large charts
3) use small charts to reduce risk

:arrow: Big charts,:arrow: big lots, :arrow: big money.


I've been watching the movement. I saw your away sign with the palm trees and remembering your constant short gold mantra I assume you went on vacation after making a killing :D

The curiosity strikes me, are you trading any silver as well? It just occurs that it's so much cheaper which would allow you to buy more (or sell in this instance)


No, I have never owned any silver.

I am thinking about investing in a few of these

Karma
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: South Florida
Gender: Male

Postby Karma » Mon May 27, 2013 2:11 am

MightyOne wrote:No, I have never owned any silver.

I am thinking about investing in a few of these


I meant in some sort of digital form

You aren't suggesting something illegal are you sir?

In all seriousness, I am quite curious what your focus would be. I believe you're up north so I can imagine growing anything is very difficult.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 27, 2013 4:58 am

Karma wrote:
MightyOne wrote:No, I have never owned any silver.

I am thinking about investing in a few of these


I meant in some sort of digital form

You aren't suggesting something illegal are you sir?

In all seriousness, I am quite curious what your focus would be. I believe you're up north so I can imagine growing anything is very difficult.


Not everyone chooses to grow cannabis in their grow rooms :lol:

I would like to start Avocado and Durian trees from seed (healthy fats).

To start tropical trees, you need to grow them on a heating pad (like what this guy is doing only with the jars on a heating pad).

I was thinking about later lining a pot with a heating pad & thick layer of plastic to keep the soil warm & using T5 grow lights.

I was going to plant Olive trees but Israel is planting a million of them and many other countries, including India, are planting them as well so the price of Olive oil will probably be very low in the future.

My core diet is carbs & healthy fats; most of the time I eat potatoes smothered in virgin olive oil w/ black pepper.

From personal experimentation, I believe that a well rounded diet is:
1) root vegetables
2) stems
3) leafy greens
4) seeds
5) fruit

I don't eat meat, cheese, nuts, or even eggs.

I would like to grow 90% or more of my own food.

pp2
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby pp2 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:48 am

BE WARNED MIGHTYONE!

Durian has a unique (stinky) smell, I hope you realize that :)

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 27, 2013 7:56 am

pp2 wrote:BE WARNED MIGHTYONE!

Durian has a unique (stinky) smell, I hope you realize that :)


Maybe I will build the tree its own Earthship :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”