hopearisen wrote:Please, see attached post above my error.
Let me start by showing appreciation to you guys hard work to save traders from unwarrented lose due to ill-information and loads of kudus goes to you,Avery.
I'm new to trading and I'm willing to learn and be successful,so I have initiated this by reading your treads and just getting your donational ebook "why you lose at trading",after gone through I have few clarification and opinion regarding;
1) you have been very sincerely honest with your write book but I'm not really clear on determining the EDGE based no your method of trade what you see and making price the indicator.
2) The most profiable currency pair when trading long or short and should the plan be base solely on reversal and breakout trading in one direction;either red cat or green cat.
3) In which direction would you suggest to an aspiring successful trader trade red rat or green rat ,at what time and currency pair.Im really curious on this.
3) if you would give your consent on a particular indicator from your wealth of indicators to trade with,which ones would you suggest and how can I get it.
I dont mean to be inquesitive,its just that it help me to learn quickly. finally where can I get you ebook you promised to release by 2010 ending 'winning at trading'.
Oh, one more- how can I trade gap fading on mondays as shown in the attachment.
Thank you for your usuall help and understanding.
1) You will have to ask a specific question
2) Which direction? You pick one... doesn't matter which one. What time? Anytime.... Asian session is not a volatile as London and New York.
3) Which indicator? Pick any ONE indicator that plots a horizontal line and trade accordingly.
Gaps happen on Sunday ( NY time ).