The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 21
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:32 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
salezyakuku wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Placebo/waste of $$ I'm guesssing.

I have problem with D3 so I need it. Also Omega 3-6-9 help to products D3.

I believe that all supplements are waste of $$ if body is acidic or alkaline. Each week I test pH to have neutral. Neutral pH is solution for healthy.


Just like a holy grail indicator...........Always something.
Meats produce high acidity,
Raisins the opposite.
Ill take my chances. LOL.
Oh, and what about high Iron for men?.........better be giving blood.
Talking diet or religion is 10x worse than talking trading.

Just like alias says.
If its working for ya........happy day.

No diet but rather a suitable combination of products. 8) Meats with tomatoes, beets, carrots and apple after each meal will be fine. Like in trading suitable combination of "horizontal lines, bodies, wicks, cones, and truths".
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Today's range looks pretty fat, I wouldn't hold for more.

I added some TA for your enjoyment.

EURGBPM5.png
EURGBPM5.png (35.52 KiB) Viewed 380 times

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 pm

How bout this?
1/2 bucket of small curd cottage cheese with one scoop each of
blueberry and blackberry preserves.


My dairy is limited to grass fed butter and heavy cream.

With some heavy cream, real vanilla, & Stevia you can have yourself a party with some whipped cream :lol:

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:25 pm

If you are watching your short on the 1 minute and price looks like it is reversing then click to the 5 minute.

If you are watching the 5 minute then click to the 15 minute, etc.

If it still looks like price is reversing then get out, but don't give up just because one small chart is playing with
your emotions.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:31 am

MightyOne wrote:If you are watching your short on the 1 minute and price looks like it is reversing then click to the 5 minute.

If you are watching the 5 minute then click to the 15 minute, etc.

If it still looks like price is reversing then get out, but don't give up just because one small chart is playing with
your emotions.



Who's watching a 15min?
Micro scalpers?

Oh, wrong thread.
Yeah. I rarely eat cottage cheese but do eat regular cheese. (No, not fumundacheez)
My wife makes homemade paleo(all natural) whip cream. Good stuff.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:11 am

Serious question for M.O.

If you had a 20yo ask you about trading and you saw he had recently downloaded a demo acct.,
where would you have him start/finish his fx education?

How about teaching a 12yo?
What info. would you give him to maximize his success?

Your ebook?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:42 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Serious question for M.O.

If you had a 20yo ask you about trading and you saw he had recently downloaded a demo acct.,
where would you have him start/finish his fx education?

How about teaching a 12yo?
What info. would you give him to maximize his success?

Your ebook?


Trading is about learning from your mistakes, it is not about being perfect.

I believe that you are more than capable of showing your son the ropes; anything beyond what you can show him is
acquired through live money trading experience.

As for your 12yo, I would get him started on options education (OIC is FREE?).

zhaozilong
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby zhaozilong » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 am

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Serious question for M.O.

If you had a 20yo ask you about trading and you saw he had recently downloaded a demo acct.,
where would you have him start/finish his fx education?

How about teaching a 12yo?
What info. would you give him to maximize his success?

Your ebook?


Trading is about learning from your mistakes, it is not about being perfect.

I believe that you are more than capable of showing your son the ropes; anything beyond what you can show him is
acquired through live money trading experience.

As for your 12yo, I would get him started on options education (OIC is FREE?).


MO, what books or DVDs will you recommend to learn options?

Thanks

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:41 pm

MO, what books or DVDs will you recommend to learn options?

Thanks


Avoid people who want to charge you thousands to learn what is available for free online.

Some people will try to sell you 'advanced' courses when there is nothing advanced about
understanding the conditions under which you will profit.

Google is your best friend, if you look for it then you will find it.

If you want to buy a book then buy a book, but save those big dollars for actual trading experience.

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:44 pm

zhaozilong wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Serious question for M.O.

If you had a 20yo ask you about trading and you saw he had recently downloaded a demo acct.,
where would you have him start/finish his fx education?

How about teaching a 12yo?
What info. would you give him to maximize his success?

Your ebook?


Trading is about learning from your mistakes, it is not about being perfect.

I believe that you are more than capable of showing your son the ropes; anything beyond what you can show him is
acquired through live money trading experience.

As for your 12yo, I would get him started on options education (OIC is FREE?).


MO, what books or DVDs will you recommend to learn options?

Thanks


There is/was an optionetics DVD torrent floating around the pirate bay a while ago... It's pretty good... Torrent are great... That's how I'm teaching myself the CFA curriculum
"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate... our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure... It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us..."

I trade using <<FX SYNERGY>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”