The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Alan88 wrote:MO by saying 'trade small charts with small size and large charts with large size' you mean lot size or space size?


The idea is to max out your lot size for a large move, not to remain a slave to short term volatility.
So trade small charts for space and large charts for profit.

xXx wrote:By double do you mean the lot size?
Could you show an example on a chart please?
What about catching the weekly+?


I gave an example of the USDCHF short not even two pages ago :wink:

If you have a $1000 account then you start by going short 5 micro (assuming 9-11 cent pips) then immediately look to double your lot size to 10 micro.

When you double your size you are only thinking about where your stop loss will move to (your space is halved) & if that is a good short term location.

After your size is doubled we train your ability to pull the trigger once more by having you increase your size by 50% to 15 micro & again cut space by half securing a small profit.

Lastly we complete our first leg by liquidating and strengthening our position by moving it back up to a 2+ day extreme.

The cycle is repeated until you find yourself maxed out riding a large chart.

If you have the balls to do this then you will be greatly rewarded
:lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
xXx
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 am
Reputation: 0
Location: London
Gender: Male

Postby xXx » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Thank you guys.
When the cycle is completed do I start with 15 micro?

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:55 pm

xXx wrote:Thank you guys.
When the cycle is completed do I start with 15 micro?


Yes.

User avatar
xXx
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 am
Reputation: 0
Location: London
Gender: Male

Postby xXx » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Cool.
Thank you MO and Jalarupa

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:37 am

15 pip stop, 2+ day extreme or BOx.

Image


So often we make trading harder than it has to be...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:58 pm

But you knew that...

Image

jmag4
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jmag4 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey MightyOne, I just wanted to say thank you very much for all you have contributed to the site (as well as TRO, Dragon33, Es/Pip, and everyone else if they see this post).

I've been making my way through the NLA thread which was posted years ago, (on approximately page 550/750 currently) and was wondering if you think much has changed since this time. Where should I go once I complete reading TRO's original NLA thread? This thread?

Thanks a bunch guys, and hopefully I'll soon be contributing more to this community.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 am

jmag4 wrote:...
I've been making my way through the NLA thread which was posted years ago, (on approximately page 550/750 currently) and was wondering if you think much has changed since this time. Where should I go once I complete reading TRO's original NLA thread? This thread?...



If you wish to emulate my trading style then you can read forward from here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76858#76858

You can get my indicators
here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76694#76694

What has changed? Everything has been simplified so there is no need to spend years reading and practicing; you can start making money right away.

If my style doesn't suit you then you might try
TRO's Wick Zones or dcHappy's "simple as 1-2-3" thread

jmag4
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jmag4 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:37 am

MightyOne wrote:
jmag4 wrote:...
I've been making my way through the NLA thread which was posted years ago, (on approximately page 550/750 currently) and was wondering if you think much has changed since this time. Where should I go once I complete reading TRO's original NLA thread? This thread?...



If you wish to emulate my trading style then you can read forward from here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76858#76858

You can get my indicators
here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76694#76694

What has changed? Everything has been simplified so there is no need to spend years reading and practicing; you can start making money right away.

If my style doesn't suit you then you might try
TRO's Wick Zones or dcHappy's "simple as 1-2-3" thread


Awesome, thanks so much.

Would you recommend I finish the rest of the 250 pages in the NLA thread before beginning this thread? Or skip to this thread or even the post you linked me to?

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:45 am

jmag4 wrote:Awesome, thanks so much.

Would you recommend I finish the rest of the 250 pages in the NLA thread before beginning this thread? Or skip to this thread or even the post you linked me to?


I would never tell someone to read through hundreds of pages, but I wouldn't stop them either :D

It is hard to answer you when I don't know what your goals are.

If you want to study trading then read tens of thousands of posts over several forums.

If you just want to make money then ask and someone will show you how =)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”