The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dr000

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby dr000 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:53 pm

any more clues?
Attachments
GBPUSDecnM51.png
GBPUSDecnM51.png (80.48 KiB) Viewed 3022 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:38 am

I'm liking this for manual trading... easy to be objective on execution, even with a subjective idea.
Attachments
GBPUSDM15.png
GBPUSDM15.png (55.96 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
GBPUSDM1.png
GBPUSDM1.png (42.34 KiB) Viewed 2990 times

dr000

Postby dr000 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:07 am

Still waiting for somebody to tell me I'm doing this wrong
Attachments
GBPUSDecnM52.png
GBPUSDecnM52.png (86.7 KiB) Viewed 2980 times

dr000

Postby dr000 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:17 am

Sacrophage wrote:I'm liking this for manual trading... easy to be objective on execution, even with a subjective idea.

Hi Sacrophage, what is the idea you are trading? I am not able to see from your chart.

I am just trying to draw cones. They seem to be working but I am not sure they are sound. Still catching up on the discussion and piecing together a plan.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:38 am

Sacrophage wrote:I'm liking this for manual trading... easy to be objective on execution, even with a subjective idea.

Hey Sacrophage, where do I get this DFSR indicator?

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:42 am

Jalarupa wrote:
thepark wrote:whats the significance of breakout/breakin?

if price has been going up and i hit an extreme, closes over and closes under. it doesnt really tell me anything.

it could continue going up and the close under is just a pullback or the close under could be the start of a price turn or rat reversal? =D>

AUDUSD D1 BO vs BI.PNG

AUDUSD D1 CONFLUENCE.PNG

AU1d.png
AU1d.png (26.53 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

I tried to recreate, but #1 look how bad our data integrity is. How can 1 broker have a lower low and another not? Anyway, the agles heading down were easier to create, because I felt more sure of my angle (the dashed blue is what I used). The up slanting ones were tough. You have to get comfortable cutting thru price and that is difficult.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:12 pm

Libertarian wrote:

Hey Sacrophage, where do I get this DFSR indicator?

From TRO!

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:28 pm

dr000 wrote:

Hi Sacrophage, what is the idea you are trading? I am not able to see from your chart.

I am just trying to draw cones. They seem to be working but I am not sure they are sound. Still catching up on the discussion and piecing together a plan.

I like cones and agree with the way Mighty defined all action as either breakout or cone. Also, drawing 15 degree cones as a template seems to help. Draw cone or flag, but not both. One is increasing sin behavior and the other decreasing - you should be able to see the difference in PA and know which to draw.

Re: my template above, I have Dyn_Fibs_SR, M-candles, and Perfect_Bar modded to cut out wicks on all but the current bar. I feel you can see the larger trend by setting M-candles to a higher TF, you can see local SR, and you can compare candle bodies for potential triggers. Mix those 3 in a variety of ways and there are setups to be had. First 2 are TRO indis, last one was Mighty's.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:02 am

dr000 wrote:Still waiting for somebody to tell me I'm doing this wrong

Is it not offering support or resistance? Your current attempt has you doing lines that are quiet steep (15 degrees)... This is a good way to spot breakouts at extremes and their resultant Break-in's for trades away from the extreme... (overbought//oversold)

It looks good to me... try doing zoomed out... see if you get a different outcome?
:smt065

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:04 am

Libertarian wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:
thepark wrote:whats the significance of breakout/breakin?

if price has been going up and i hit an extreme, closes over and closes under. it doesnt really tell me anything.

it could continue going up and the close under is just a pullback or the close under could be the start of a price turn or rat reversal? =D>

AUDUSD D1 BO vs BI.PNG

AUDUSD D1 CONFLUENCE.PNG

AU1d.png

I tried to recreate, but #1 look how bad our data integrity is. How can 1 broker have a lower low and another not? Anyway, the agles heading down were easier to create, because I felt more sure of my angle (the dashed blue is what I used). The up slanting ones were tough. You have to get comfortable cutting thru price and that is difficult.

Looks good!
:smt065

Return to “TheRumpledOne”