Sacrophage wrote:I've been short EA. Exited Fri. Want to be short again, ideally from the top of the cone or better with a stop above 1.53, for a break below the low @ 1.519. Maybe exit the short at the cone that develops after that breakdown. If I don't get the entry, do I chase, or should I not even be looking for this entry, and instead be waiting for a move back up to 1.54? Secondarily, since you need to use such tight stops to trade big leverage, I imagine waiting is 90% of the strategy. What % of trades don't quite make it into your acceptable SL zone? Or, do you shift the setup and alter volume to accommodate?
EA is my fav pair and its been pissing me off with this channel its been stuck in. I have been short 1.5600 since mid may. It needs to get its ass moving and give me my big breakout I have been waiting for. Angles of any form I have not yet added to my trading yet, so I will let Ja answer that. When you say " since you need to use such tight stops to trade big leverage, I imagine waiting is 90% of the strategy" do you mean me or just in general. I still trade with most of the time with a sl of 10-20. Some use space. Not sure what you mean by sl zone? I will use a 40 pip box of space from a long term position to give me something to at least look for. If price makes it, then I start looking for better entries on smaller time frames. I would say price almost always makes it to my idea of were I can start building a position and if it doesn't I wait. Never chase price. I use to always do it. Your just gonna lose. Let me do my mark ups then I will post them for EA