ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 4:25 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:I am personally still long AJ trading to a congestion area.
Also known as a hook, pennant, cone, 123, failure, breakin, supply, orderblock, breaker...... What ever.

But,

See the last candle?
Things don't bode well for my target to get hit before a larger retrace into my position.

"Momentum reduced"

Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-55-15.png

On the other hand bredin would call the current image a pause n go.
Setnforget.com calls it a pre-cp... TL not yet broken on this TF though.
Forex trading coaches calls it a p1.

I just want to make $$ from my years of committed study.
So this is what I am doing now.
Having fun/building up some opm in the process.

:roll:


How I would have played A/J. Green up arrows mark BDP and down is wick in direction of loss. SL were 10 pips on first entry and 15 on the other 2. Your screenshot shows yours set to about 80? Is that right. That is crazy. 3 trades starting at 78.80.

[quoteImage][/quote]

HTF analysis. Red line just showing were there is area of strong support. Yellow box is simple candle combining to show start of upward momentum. Then 3 day cc wick in the direction of loss followed by a single BDP with the current illusion showing possible wick in the direction of loss.

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm

I have a good feeling this is going to pay me big by the end of the week.

Image

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 21
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby salezyakuku » Mon May 16, 2016 4:48 pm

v8power wrote:If you are confident in your trading ideas and trade them consistently with good money management this is what happens. This is seriously stupid easy

PRO is good trader, he shown us many times:
Markup
Result

It's all about the money management.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 16, 2016 5:12 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
Not really seeing what ur doing. But it dont matter as long as you make money with it consistently. I really hope u make it longer then a month before u start trading another way.


You dont understand. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years.

N/U ZL hit.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-44-26.png

GU going up, as I stated.


Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-47-26.png

The markets are simple.
You've figured out how to also make $$.
Cuddos to you!!!!!


I think its you who doesnt understand your own method. You claim to trade BDP and wicks but there is none on the G/U chart u posted.

Yes u stated GU up when price was at 1.5368. Lets say u got in at 1.5370. Price went down to under 1.5335. Are u back to using large sl to make a couple of pips.

The markets are simple. Hopefully u will learn to make money one day to.


Looks like gu has went to 1.4415 on my chart.
And it aint done.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-12-10-52.png
Screenshot_2016-05-16-12-10-52.png (115.23 KiB) Viewed 186 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:BTW V8Power,

A black swan is a once in a billion event.
Something that hsppens in the markets every year or even every 3-4 is a white swan.

A little dirty but it's still white.

LOL


Well that little event with the swiss last year was considered a black swan event. Guess i got to witness a lucky once in a billion event.


I disagree.
We saw the AJ do the same thing in 09'.
Fat finger? Hahah

It will soon happen again.
Those are not black swans.

But if you think so.
Your the one making all the $ so I guess you win.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
Not really seeing what ur doing. But it dont matter as long as you make money with it consistently. I really hope u make it longer then a month before u start trading another way.


You dont understand. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years.

N/U ZL hit.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-44-26.png

GU going up, as I stated.


Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-47-26.png

The markets are simple.
You've figured out how to also make $$.
Cuddos to you!!!!!


I think its you who doesnt understand your own method. You claim to trade BDP and wicks but there is none on the G/U chart u posted.

Yes u stated GU up when price was at 1.5368. Lets say u got in at 1.5370. Price went down to under 1.5335. Are u back to using large sl to make a couple of pips.

The markets are simple. Hopefully u will learn to make money one day to.


Btw,
For someone who reads price charts a long wick in some circumstances is definately a BDP.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 5:59 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
You dont understand. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years.

N/U ZL hit.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-44-26.png

GU going up, as I stated.


Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-47-26.png

The markets are simple.
You've figured out how to also make $$.
Cuddos to you!!!!!


I think its you who doesnt understand your own method. You claim to trade BDP and wicks but there is none on the G/U chart u posted.

Yes u stated GU up when price was at 1.5368. Lets say u got in at 1.5370. Price went down to under 1.5335. Are u back to using large sl to make a couple of pips.

The markets are simple. Hopefully u will learn to make money one day to.



And it aint done.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-12-10-52.png



I agreed with u in the 1st place. So did you enter at 1.4370 when you said it was going up? If so you used at least a 40 pip sl. So what is your R:R on this trade?

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
You dont understand. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years.

N/U ZL hit.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-44-26.png

GU going up, as I stated.


Screenshot_2016-05-16-07-47-26.png

The markets are simple.
You've figured out how to also make $$.
Cuddos to you!!!!!


I think its you who doesnt understand your own method. You claim to trade BDP and wicks but there is none on the G/U chart u posted.

Yes u stated GU up when price was at 1.5368. Lets say u got in at 1.5370. Price went down to under 1.5335. Are u back to using large sl to make a couple of pips.

The markets are simple. Hopefully u will learn to make money one day to.


Btw,
For someone who reads price charts a long wick in some circumstances is definately a BDP.


Ive stated multiple times that Iam not a smart or very knowledgable trader. Good for u pro, u know more then me. It has done so much for you.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 15
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 6:11 pm

salezyakuku wrote:
v8power wrote:If you are confident in your trading ideas and trade them consistently with good money management this is what happens. This is seriously stupid easy

PRO is good trader, he shown us many times:
Markup
Result

It's all about the money management.


To be a good trader to me, you have to win and make a profit. Not blow account after account out making the same mistakes and never learning from them. But that's just me. I like to win and not lose. To each there own.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm

v8power wrote:
salezyakuku wrote:
...It's all about the money management.


To be a good trader to me, you have to win and make a profit. Not blow account after account out making the same mistakes and never learning from them. But that's just me. I like to win and not lose. To each there own.


Like he said, it is all about money management. :lol:

Your entry is a stop loss on a large chart & if it isn't then that says something about how long your are going to survive if you hold.

We all know to trade in the direction that the bodies are closing and away from an extreme or midpoint.

We all know that the longer we are in a trade the larger the chart that is being traded.

We all know that too much size early on can cripple your chances of finishing the day with a profit...or worse.

If we do what we know we should do then we succeed and if we don't then it is up to lady luck what happens.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”