ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 am

ICT says for the first 3-4 mo. He will be covering the basix.
Some will want to leave the group then as they will already be trading profitably and not need him which is his goal.

But, thats actually when the good stuff will start.
Hmmmmmmmm

And the non-disclosure affidavit comes out I assume. :-)
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby John S. » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:35 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Hey John,
Didn't I see you in Robs slack chat stiring a pot?

Same name.
Heheheheh



Not me. There are lots of guys with the name John, and lots of people named John with a last name that starts with an "S". I don't go into public/paid chat rooms.

And by Rob, are you referring to Booker?

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:47 pm

John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Hey John,
Didn't I see you in Robs slack chat stiring a pot?

Same name.
Heheheheh



Not me. There are lots of guys with the name John, and lots of people named John with a last name that starts with an "S". I don't go into public/paid chat rooms.

And by Rob, are you referring to Booker?


Yes,
My dads name is John.
My brothers name is John (John-john, little john)
But with an R
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:04 am

123nMe.png
123nMe.png (76.78 KiB) Viewed 349 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby dchappy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:44 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:What?

I was pondering signing up to PTC for 3 mo. as the memberships will be going away at the beginning of the new year.
He is doing his final workshop in Oct.

Then I looked @ my billing history. GULP.

Total Payments + 1 workshop + 1 Aud/Jpy Course was over 4800 Bills.

Ouch. Had no Idea I'd spent that much money.
I'd hate to see a total of all spent on FX education over the last 8 yrs.

Don't tell me.

Dang.png
Do you really NEED to pay someone , to tell you which way to trade ?
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-07-15-40-36.png
Screenshot_2016-09-07-15-40-36.png (75.96 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:47 pm

dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:What?

I was pondering signing up to PTC for 3 mo. as the memberships will be going away at the beginning of the new year.
He is doing his final workshop in Oct.

Then I looked @ my billing history. GULP.

Total Payments + 1 workshop + 1 Aud/Jpy Course was over 4800 Bills.

Ouch. Had no Idea I'd spent that much money.
I'd hate to see a total of all spent on FX education over the last 8 yrs.

Don't tell me.

Dang.png
Do you really NEED to pay someone , to tell you which way to trade ?


I don't know but I'll be starting my mentorship program soon $149.99 a month with 12 month commitment. :twisted: :twisted:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby dchappy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:40 pm

aliassmith wrote:
dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:What?

I was pondering signing up to PTC for 3 mo. as the memberships will be going away at the beginning of the new year.
He is doing his final workshop in Oct.

Then I looked @ my billing history. GULP.

Total Payments + 1 workshop + 1 Aud/Jpy Course was over 4800 Bills.

Ouch. Had no Idea I'd spent that much money.
I'd hate to see a total of all spent on FX education over the last 8 yrs.

Don't tell me.

Dang.png
Do you really NEED to pay someone , to tell you which way to trade ?


I don't know but I'll be starting my mentorship program soon $149.99 a month with 12 month commitment. :twisted: :twisted:

Great....can I get a senior citizen discount ???? :D

jrtrading
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby jrtrading » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:18 pm

In my opinion there are few mentors who talks about what to do when being wrong.
If that is key to successful trading it should be discussed more.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:35 pm

jrtrading wrote:In my opinion there are few mentors who talks about what to do when being wrong.
If that is key to successful trading it should be discussed more.


Easy enough.

Step 1...... Decide if you followed your plan
Step 2...... If you followed your plan move on
Step 3......if you didn't follow your plan correct your human error.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jrtrading
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby jrtrading » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:11 am

aliassmith wrote:
jrtrading wrote:In my opinion there are few mentors who talks about what to do when being wrong.
If that is key to successful trading it should be discussed more.


Easy enough.

Step 1...... Decide if you followed your plan
Step 2...... If you followed your plan move on
Step 3......if you didn't follow your plan correct your human error.


Thanks for your reply, aliassmith.
I use what MightyOne has taught about closing above or below something.
It is the "home in time for dinner" part which is the difficult one, for me at least.
I think you said earlier you used your feelings about things to exit.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”