ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 pm

If you want to watch bookers daily webinars free the link is on his FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/robbookertrader/

He is currently @$8-$11 a day with the robots and slowly building them up to 2-300 a day over the next year.
We'll see if his $90k account goes belly up.

Yesterday's webinar:
Kinda funny, Kinda corny,

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Bot took a trade AN and also took profit last night.

IMG_20160901_074459.jpg
IMG_20160901_074459.jpg (98.02 KiB) Viewed 343 times


Ummmm,
It also added to the EG trade. Gulp :shock:

Screenshot_2016-09-01-07-45-26.png
Screenshot_2016-09-01-07-45-26.png (230.51 KiB) Viewed 343 times


Hey, he is just doing what he was told to do. LOL.

Imma need some help outa this one. The weekly chart not looking pretty.

All I can hope for is a right shoulder to form.
Hope its not a Quasimodo (lower armpit) or Imma take some serious heat.

Screenshot_2016-09-01-07-50-41.png
Screenshot_2016-09-01-07-50-41.png (222.89 KiB) Viewed 343 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:30 pm

My H&S robot trade. lol.
Green OK,
Red Quasimodo NOT ok.
I don't want to see a lower right armpit (hunchback). Hahaha

IMG_20160901_080129.jpg
IMG_20160901_080129.jpg (179.25 KiB) Viewed 337 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Forex trading coaches copy service sucks.
Stopped out again. Ouch.

They are fumbling. Hahahah


ICT on the other hand. Damn.
Dude is precise, Daily!!!!

Zline trader extroidinaire.
Took an EU MZ long before news.
Can talk smack all you want. Fact is fact.

Just like espip did,
Before the fact, no hindsight bullsheet.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:12 pm

The robot is trading circles around Forex Trading Coaches. Hahahah

Finchbot got itself out of trouble.

IMG_20160901_110412.jpg
IMG_20160901_110412.jpg (113.97 KiB) Viewed 307 times


FinchOutOfTrouble.png
FinchOutOfTrouble.png (66.37 KiB) Viewed 307 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:55 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:The robot is trading circles around Forex Trading Coaches. Hahahah

Finchbot got itself out of trouble.

IMG_20160901_110412.jpg

FinchOutOfTrouble.png


Did you say what size account this robot trades?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:49 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
ICT on the other hand. Damn.
Dude is precise, Daily!!!!

Zline trader extroidinaire.
Took an EU MZ long before news.
Can talk smack all you want. Fact is fact.



I figure I'll go over his stuff to see if there is any value. Do you happen to know of an indy that plots a line at the open of the NY daily candle?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:53 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:The robot is trading circles around Forex Trading Coaches. Hahahah

Finchbot got itself out of trouble.

IMG_20160901_110412.jpg

FinchOutOfTrouble.png


Did you say what size account this robot trades?


I have it on this FXCM account that has been lying dormant for a few years.
They were going to charge me a fee to hold on to my money. LOL

BalanceEquityRobots.png
BalanceEquityRobots.png (6.32 KiB) Viewed 227 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:55 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
ICT on the other hand. Damn.
Dude is precise, Daily!!!!

Zline trader extroidinaire.
Took an EU MZ long before news.
Can talk smack all you want. Fact is fact.



I figure I'll go over his stuff to see if there is any value. Do you happen to know of an indy that plots a line at the open of the NY daily candle?



I'm sure TRO has plenty of them.
I know I've used a few for that purpose, can't think off top of head atm.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 21
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby salezyakuku » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:39 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
ICT on the other hand. Damn.
Dude is precise, Daily!!!!

Zline trader extroidinaire.
Took an EU MZ long before news.
Can talk smack all you want. Fact is fact.



I figure I'll go over his stuff to see if there is any value. Do you happen to know of an indy that plots a line at the open of the NY daily candle?

therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page3260#p93809
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”