ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:26 am

I was forewarned about the Aud.


http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5c5 ... 29c11ac12f

And then Jpy ends the day at the top in strength.

JpyStrong.png
JpyStrong.png (20.43 KiB) Viewed 556 times


Boy,
I'm sure most would say I need to exit this business.
Yiko's.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:28 am

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
It appears my max risk in pips and $ amount on this AJ trade is the
ENTIRE account.

](*,)


If you are forced to reduce your position size then all of your losses are multiplied; if you lose 100 pips
and drop your size from 3 units to 2 then your total loss is now 150 pips (at 2 units).

If you lose another 100 pips and reduce from 2 units to 1 unit then your total loss is now 500 pips; you lost 200 but you're down 500!

It is critical that you maintain & increase your account & position size; you should have a regression method in place but it should be catastrophic.

Be frugal with your account balance, value every tenth of a percent, but be generous with the influx
of space & willing to spend it all.

As a market wizard once said "If I valued every dollar (OPM) then I wouldn't make any money"

It is less risky to trade $6.000 seriously than it is to trade $1.000 haphazardly.

Start at minimum size, 0.02% of your account size, and accumulate only what is needed to bring the
target to within range of a daily candle.

There are a million people who are smarter than I am but few people who are more creative; let other people carry you where you are weak & carry others where they are weak.

As cool as it is to be a lone wolf, success is usually a team effort.


I start my accumulation with "one" unit not 3...1000 actual units on Oanda being equal to 1.
So,
if I get to a point where I can't trade @ 1 "unit" I'll add some $$.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:36 am

Ha,
Good luck, your gonna need it.
LOL

goodluck.png
goodluck.png (79 KiB) Viewed 553 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 200
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:42 am

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
It appears my max risk in pips and $ amount on this AJ trade is the
ENTIRE account.

](*,)


If you are forced to reduce your position size then all of your losses are multiplied; if you lose 100 pips
and drop your size from 3 units to 2 then your total loss is now 150 pips (at 2 units).

If you lose another 100 pips and reduce from 2 units to 1 unit then your total loss is now 500 pips; you lost 200 but you're down 500!

It is critical that you maintain & increase your account & position size; you should have a regression method in place but it should be catastrophic.

Be frugal with your account balance, value every tenth of a percent, but be generous with the influx
of space & willing to spend it all.

As a market wizard once said "If I valued every dollar (OPM) then I wouldn't make any money"

It is less risky to trade $6.000 seriously than it is to trade $1.000 haphazardly.

Start at minimum size, 0.02% of your account size, and accumulate only what is needed to bring the
target to within range of a daily candle.

There are a million people who are smarter than I am but few people who are more creative; let other people carry you where you are weak & carry others where they are weak.

As cool as it is to be a lone wolf, success is usually a team effort.


So .02% is your value per pip? With a 40pips stop you risk
.8% of your account.

Yes it is less risky to trade seriously verses haphazardly with any size account. :D
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 200
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:23 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Via Rob Booker email

_20150831_133445.JPG


" I don't want to survive, I want to live!"

If this is someone's view on trading its dumb. [-X
If you don't survive you can't live when it comes to
risk and trading. You can not live unless you survive.

Sounds like some marketing crap to me.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1638
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:16 am

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
So .02% is your value per pip? With a 40pips stop you risk
.8% of your account.

Yes it is less risky to trade seriously verses haphazardly with any size account. :D


Yes, when I say "minimum size" I mean .02% of your account per pip.

No need to do any math for 21% targets, I added a picture of all the numbers in my last post to
the Ideas thread.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1638
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:48 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Via Rob Booker email

_20150831_133445.JPG


" I don't want to survive, I want to live!"

If this is someone's view on trading its dumb. [-X
If you don't survive you can't live when it comes to
risk and trading. You can not live unless you survive.

Sounds like some marketing crap to me.


Why buy courses, books, and tapes when you know that trading is just money management and horizontal lines?

If you can't buy faith in yourself or experience then what are they selling you? :lol:

Simply learn from your mistakes and you will be awesome someday :mrgreen:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Eccentric 15th-century japanese poet ikkyu. So it goes,

“Many paths lead from the foot of the mountain, but at the peak we all gaze at the single bright moon.”

http://daily.barbellshrugged.com/little ... -strength/
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 am

This LInk was txt to me by my oldest son,
Pretty good.
Last night he came to visit and we sat chatting from about 11p-3a about politics, money, ect.
The last 2 hrs was spent on TRADING.
Funny, we never once mentioned a "system".
Only Money management and accumulation.



Mostly review but it gets pretty good about mid-way through.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5985
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 420
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:57 am

Hmmmmmm

Screenshot_2015-09-08-22-56-27.png
Screenshot_2015-09-08-22-56-27.png (185.56 KiB) Viewed 452 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”