prochargedmopar wrote:To be successful trading in any market one must consider the following:
1. A thorough understanding of this market and what drives price
2. You must develop and maintain the integrity of your psychological profile
3. You must become an "Independent Thinker"
4. You must be absolutely clear in your trading plan and know exactly what defines your decisions and why, from the beginning to the end of a position
5. Firm and disciplined equity management protocol tailored to your method(The ONLY thing that must have defined and explicit unbreakable rules...pro addition)
6. Don't think you know what's going to happen next
7. Think in terms of probabilities, not affirmatives
Go back and read "Face the Trader Within" again!
http://www.chrislori.com/memberzone/fre ... islori.pdf
First step, Believe that what I am about to tell you will help you.
Second step get Tony Robbins Personal Power II and follow it along with
Think and GRow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
They have helped me with my "grey matter" problems.
"If you Believe you can, you are right. If you Believe you can't, you are