PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 10
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 am

Looks like you got the gest of it, erika.
Life is just a journey

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 10
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 am

Learn from others examples and then become FLEXIBLE in your own application.
Life is just a journey

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1609
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 202
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:Thanks TK,

It was a short on that M5 pullback candle.

Cool
I was just checking to see if you were waiting for a pullback to that MZ, or if you had attempted a breakout trade of that last swing low area...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1335
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

pablo101 wrote:
erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?


I ran into the same problem when I "defined" MOMO as 2x the prev.

Is MOMO always 2x the prev.? No.

In Erica's 1st picture, gray is the leader because it not only has momo but maintains sanity while the other shifts tend to fly out to the middle of no where are reverse (as a wick would)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 10
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Things aren't always so black & white, sometimes it's all about the "gray scale".

:P
Life is just a journey

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1335
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:Things aren't always so black & white, sometimes it's all about the "gray scale".

:P


WORD. ;)

erika_bb
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby erika_bb » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?


I ran into the same problem when I "defined" MOMO as 2x the prev.

Is MOMO always 2x the prev.? No.

In Erica's 1st picture, gray is the leader because it not only has momo but maintains sanity while the other shifts tend to fly out to the middle of no where are reverse (as a wick would)


hmmm what abt the second pic, GU, does red become the leader after it created the big momo down?

however it does create the swing high and low like a wick like the green and red shift in the first pic. does that invalidate it from being the leader?

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1335
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 pm

I know that my style of "you do some thinking for yourself" is not very popular =)

I expect that, having been given a push in the right direction, you would ask the right questions and learn to solve problems on your own...

not that I don't eventually post more of the solution.

paweldobkowski
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 29
Gender: Male

Postby paweldobkowski » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I like that "you do some thinking for yourself" style.

It really pushes to look for solutions. You get mad at first but then after some time You know what to do in certain situations instead of knowing what someone else would do.


I'm pretty sure I made some mistakes above :wink:
im gluten free intolerant

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”