PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 am

When you have bodies closing in the direction of profit it is really difficult to mess up on a trade. Either bodies, in x shift, cont. to close in your favor over time or you get out on a close higher. If you see a strong 3-bar run in any shift or a massive CC shows uu out of blue then liquidate.

Over time you will learn a few tricks and smirk when others ask you how you did the impossible.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

erika_bb
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby erika_bb » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 am

MightyOne wrote:
erika_bb wrote:
MightyOne wrote:X's & O's can appear in the same column on one box reversal charts; this is called a one step back.

While we cannot say exactly how much time has passed when the X/O jumps columns we can size the squares to ignore smaller levels of congestion to increase the TF.

Because price is in congestion 80% of the time, the congestion acts as the time factor in P&F...in theory =)

The columns with no color are actually colored white.

In 3xCC, one shift is a body and the others are wicks.

I recommend that you read "The definitive guide to P&F"


hi mo, from my experience so far for 3cc, the one shift that moves too far too fast being the leader does not allow the other two shifts to be wicks, because it is usually the shift that creates the swing high and low (the wicks).

so how can the leader be the body?



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fdr6md&s=7


i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.
Attachments
example2.png
example2.png (59.1 KiB) Viewed 1547 times

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 am

Looks like you got the gest of it, erika.
Life is just a journey

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 am

Learn from others examples and then become FLEXIBLE in your own application.
Life is just a journey

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 pm

erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:Thanks TK,

It was a short on that M5 pullback candle.

Cool
I was just checking to see if you were waiting for a pullback to that MZ, or if you had attempted a breakout trade of that last swing low area...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

pablo101 wrote:
erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?


I ran into the same problem when I "defined" MOMO as 2x the prev.

Is MOMO always 2x the prev.? No.

In Erica's 1st picture, gray is the leader because it not only has momo but maintains sanity while the other shifts tend to fly out to the middle of no where are reverse (as a wick would)

User avatar
PebbleTrader
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1632
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby PebbleTrader » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Things aren't always so black & white, sometimes it's all about the "gray scale".

:P
Life is just a journey

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:Things aren't always so black & white, sometimes it's all about the "gray scale".

:P


WORD. ;)

erika_bb
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby erika_bb » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:21 pm

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
erika_bb wrote:i dont completely understand your markup yet so i have marked up my own chart to show what I saw this week on EU and GU. Kindly critique.


Mmmm ... isn't the leader on the GU here red?


I ran into the same problem when I "defined" MOMO as 2x the prev.

Is MOMO always 2x the prev.? No.

In Erica's 1st picture, gray is the leader because it not only has momo but maintains sanity while the other shifts tend to fly out to the middle of no where are reverse (as a wick would)


hmmm what abt the second pic, GU, does red become the leader after it created the big momo down?

however it does create the swing high and low like a wick like the green and red shift in the first pic. does that invalidate it from being the leader?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”