Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jcelano
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Ooooops

Postby jcelano » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Duplicate, my bad :wink:
Last edited by jcelano on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 2
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:01 pm

MightyOne wrote:Image


Thank you Mightyone, that's useful info :smt045
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Re: Thoughts, please

Postby es/pip » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:22 pm

jcelano wrote:Here's another EU ZLine trade from this morning. This one also went in my favor and I SAW what price was doing so I took the trade for 11 pips

Here's what I observed and I'd like your thoughts on if you interpret it the same way:

1) Volatile price with huge swings up and down
2) Profit getting ZEROED OUT nearly immediately (one - three candels)
3) Candle 1 (Body Direction of profit)
4) Candle 2 (Wick Direction of Loss)

I entered LONG at the yellow line through an Entry Order (bit near a 5 min ZLine...as I saw it)

Exited at another 5 min ZLine (obviously profit ran beyond but I'm playing conservative for now)

QUESTION:

Do my points 1-4 make sense from a ZLine point of view; again, it worked, I simply want to make sure I'm not manufacturing what it is I'm seeing and that the old-timers :shock: :wink: see it too.

I sincerely appreciate your critiques...

Thank you once again for your time!

James
:wink:


i dont see anything wrong with that

nice

just curious

when we were talking by pm and you said--- i dont understand it, something, something else and something else--

and i said----- its all there in the thread, you are going to have to see it for yourself by marking charts and spending the time on it or you will never see it. I can not just explain it to you.

now that you SEE it, i am just curious to your answer on this

Is there any hidden tip or secret to SEEING this or does one just have to spend the time on it and see it for themselves?---in your opinion
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1740
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 191
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Trading a stophunt/spring/cautionary candle

Entry at the close of the "spring candle" on the M15.

My target was the ZL that I marked.

First M15 candle closes in profit.

Second M15 candle closes in profit.

I chickened out on that studder and exited.

Then price moved to my target UGH!!!
Attachments
aliasoct14stophunt.gif
aliasoct14stophunt.gif (13.64 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jcelano
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jcelano » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm

es/pip wrote:
jcelano wrote:Here's another EU ZLine trade from this morning. This one also went in my favor and I SAW what price was doing so I took the trade for 11 pips

Here's what I observed and I'd like your thoughts on if you interpret it the same way:

1) Volatile price with huge swings up and down
2) Profit getting ZEROED OUT nearly immediately (one - three candels)
3) Candle 1 (Body Direction of profit)
4) Candle 2 (Wick Direction of Loss)

I entered LONG at the yellow line through an Entry Order (bit near a 5 min ZLine...as I saw it)

Exited at another 5 min ZLine (obviously profit ran beyond but I'm playing conservative for now)

QUESTION:

Do my points 1-4 make sense from a ZLine point of view; again, it worked, I simply want to make sure I'm not manufacturing what it is I'm seeing and that the old-timers :shock: :wink: see it too.

I sincerely appreciate your critiques...

Thank you once again for your time!

James
:wink:


i dont see anything wrong with that

nice

just curious

when we were talking by pm and you said--- i dont understand it, something, something else and something else--

and i said----- its all there in the thread, you are going to have to see it for yourself by marking charts and spending the time on it or you will never see it. I can not just explain it to you.

now that you SEE it, i am just curious to your answer on this

Is there any hidden tip or secret to SEEING this or does one just have to spend the time on it and see it for themselves?---in your opinion
Hi ES/PIP,

Thanks for your comments... That NUMBER 2 candle looked a bit iffy to me but I didn't second guess and the trade made sense so I took it...

With regards to the ZLine -
No offense to anyone here, but I think the ZLine was not clearly articulated in the early stages; it's gotten better in the past few dozen pages or so, though....

Spending time with the charts is a MUST, however the process can be better understood - my goal (as I mentioned in PM) is to put something together in such a way that a 5yr old could understand it. In order to do so, however, I need to make sure I really, really get it as well.

I'll run this by you via PM when I have something, if that's ok...

Thanks again for your thoughts on my charts...

James

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm

jcelano wrote:
es/pip wrote:
jcelano wrote:Here's another EU ZLine trade from this morning. This one also went in my favor and I SAW what price was doing so I took the trade for 11 pips

Here's what I observed and I'd like your thoughts on if you interpret it the same way:

1) Volatile price with huge swings up and down
2) Profit getting ZEROED OUT nearly immediately (one - three candels)
3) Candle 1 (Body Direction of profit)
4) Candle 2 (Wick Direction of Loss)

I entered LONG at the yellow line through an Entry Order (bit near a 5 min ZLine...as I saw it)

Exited at another 5 min ZLine (obviously profit ran beyond but I'm playing conservative for now)

QUESTION:

Do my points 1-4 make sense from a ZLine point of view; again, it worked, I simply want to make sure I'm not manufacturing what it is I'm seeing and that the old-timers :shock: :wink: see it too.

I sincerely appreciate your critiques...

Thank you once again for your time!

James
:wink:


i dont see anything wrong with that

nice

just curious

when we were talking by pm and you said--- i dont understand it, something, something else and something else--

and i said----- its all there in the thread, you are going to have to see it for yourself by marking charts and spending the time on it or you will never see it. I can not just explain it to you.

now that you SEE it, i am just curious to your answer on this

Is there any hidden tip or secret to SEEING this or does one just have to spend the time on it and see it for themselves?---in your opinion
Hi ES/PIP,

Thanks for your comments... That NUMBER 2 candle looked a bit iffy to me but I didn't second guess and the trade made sense so I took it...

With regards to the ZLine -
No offense to anyone here, but I think the ZLine was not clearly articulated in the early stages; it's gotten better in the past few dozen pages or so, though....

Spending time with the charts is a MUST, however the process can be better understood - my goal (as I mentioned in PM) is to put something together in such a way that a 5yr old could understand it. In order to do so, however, I need to make sure I really, really get it as well.

I'll run this by you via PM when I have something, if that's ok...

Thanks again for your thoughts on my charts...

James


interesting

i dont see anything in the last few dozen pages that is any different----

doesnt matter--- i was just curious as to what your thoughts on it were.

yeah you can send me whatever when you are done with it
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Azuremaster

The blue boxes that u identified on ur 5m charts- you are supposed to enter there, and exit where you actually entered =]

+ most of us look at H1/H4, and take the trade on M5 just to pinpoint the entry to have the tiniest SL possible

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, after a few fails on GU live, I thought Id go back to demo, cause I stick to the screen and dont go anywhere near my studies....
checked my live today for carrys, and realized that I left EURJPY limits, and they were profitable, yupeee, got my losses back + some profit.

I still enter at x- BO point and and the Open of MOMO cnadle that made the BO.

SELL at 133.56 and 133.70 (double lot)- TP 40 pips each.

Guess I will keep zlines live, just very picky on trades, mostly on H4...
Attachments
ej d1 live.gif
ej d1 live.gif (16.43 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Fxtraveller wrote:Well, after a few fails on GU live, I thought Id go back to demo, cause I stick to the screen and dont go anywhere near my studies....
checked my live today for carrys, and realized that I left EURJPY limits, and they were profitable, yupeee, got my losses back + some profit.

I still enter at x- BO point and and the Open of MOMO cnadle that made the BO.

SELL at 133.56 and 133.70 (double lot)- TP 40 pips each.

Guess I will keep zlines live, just very picky on trades, mostly on H4...



just make sure you do not get too "methody", "systemy"

it cant always be a set thing you do

you have to be able to change based on how the market changes and evolves

if you are thinking short based on mz/zl, but the market is still going long---you have to either-- not trade short or flip your bias long and start trading long

cant trade what you think

have to trade what it is
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

jcelano
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jcelano » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 pm

es/pip wrote:
jcelano wrote:
es/pip wrote:
jcelano wrote:Here's another EU ZLine trade from this morning. This one also went in my favor and I SAW what price was doing so I took the trade for 11 pips

Here's what I observed and I'd like your thoughts on if you interpret it the same way:

1) Volatile price with huge swings up and down
2) Profit getting ZEROED OUT nearly immediately (one - three candels)
3) Candle 1 (Body Direction of profit)
4) Candle 2 (Wick Direction of Loss)

I entered LONG at the yellow line through an Entry Order (bit near a 5 min ZLine...as I saw it)

Exited at another 5 min ZLine (obviously profit ran beyond but I'm playing conservative for now)

QUESTION:

Do my points 1-4 make sense from a ZLine point of view; again, it worked, I simply want to make sure I'm not manufacturing what it is I'm seeing and that the old-timers :shock: :wink: see it too.

I sincerely appreciate your critiques...

Thank you once again for your time!

James
:wink:


i dont see anything wrong with that

nice

just curious

when we were talking by pm and you said--- i dont understand it, something, something else and something else--

and i said----- its all there in the thread, you are going to have to see it for yourself by marking charts and spending the time on it or you will never see it. I can not just explain it to you.

now that you SEE it, i am just curious to your answer on this

Is there any hidden tip or secret to SEEING this or does one just have to spend the time on it and see it for themselves?---in your opinion
Hi ES/PIP,

Thanks for your comments... That NUMBER 2 candle looked a bit iffy to me but I didn't second guess and the trade made sense so I took it...

With regards to the ZLine -
No offense to anyone here, but I think the ZLine was not clearly articulated in the early stages; it's gotten better in the past few dozen pages or so, though....

Spending time with the charts is a MUST, however the process can be better understood - my goal (as I mentioned in PM) is to put something together in such a way that a 5yr old could understand it. In order to do so, however, I need to make sure I really, really get it as well.

I'll run this by you via PM when I have something, if that's ok...

Thanks again for your thoughts on my charts...

James


interesting

i dont see anything in the last few dozen pages that is any different----

doesnt matter--- i was just curious as to what your thoughts on it were.

yeah you can send me whatever when you are done with it


Well, perhaps it is my understanding of it which makes the explanations more clear... before it was like trying to drive shilst looking through the rearview mirror; now it's more akin to looking through the windshield....

That and the 'shrroms....er.....whiskey! :shock:

James :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”