Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

could get ugly for the pound


Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

es/pip wrote:could get ugly for the pound


Image


I'm in on this, and it would be soooo nice it that GU hit that bottom weekly zline in 30 mins ;)

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm

pablo101 wrote:
es/pip wrote:could get ugly for the pound


Image


I'm in on this, and it would be soooo nice it that GU hit that bottom weekly zline in 30 mins ;)



nice where u in at


i really am done now---


golf

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 pm

ok, saw possible trade away from resistance weekly low and so used a zline to get in.
Attachments
gu240909.gif
gu240909.gif (25.4 KiB) Viewed 975 times

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Jedi,
Now I know it was, but based on what you tagged it as a key reversal day? Can you go a bit deeper please?

As fxtraveller I was looking for a long (didn't do so)... will post some charts bit latter.



***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:I did catch the GU =]

Es/pip,

remember I was busting about catching the EURJPY big reversal short?

well, i didnt =] happened in the middle of the night in europe =[

BUT, caught the same move on GU instead =]

To me it becomes more and more evident that the most powerful Zline is at the edge of MOzone (50% of body) + BREAK-OUT.

My sell was spot-on.... its amazing.....

but apart from bragging, I chickened out early with 38 pips


Nice Entry FXtraveller.
I got GBP/USD too..bit early tho, failed to take heed of that bullish momo at yesterdays low, the 50% retracement would of been better.
Let fibs show you when to exit. tho saying that I got out at the 127 ext as I show in pics, so only got 40 pips plus last nite took 32 so still ok, but more room for improvement...

I'm starting to love this when KR days, momo, & fibs all come together..
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:27 pm

...
Attachments
ej240909.gif
ej240909.gif (29.19 KiB) Viewed 934 times
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm

cfabian,

Check here for a description on key reversal day:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... y+reversal

They give a bias for the day. They don't happen often but when they work out it's great. Before I trade for the day, I always check to see if there is one.

cfabian wrote:Jedi,
Now I know it was, but based on what you tagged it as a key reversal day? Can you go a bit deeper please?

As fxtraveller I was looking for a long (didn't do so)... will post some charts bit latter.



***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:I did catch the GU =]

Es/pip,

remember I was busting about catching the EURJPY big reversal short?

well, i didnt =] happened in the middle of the night in europe =[

BUT, caught the same move on GU instead =]

To me it becomes more and more evident that the most powerful Zline is at the edge of MOzone (50% of body) + BREAK-OUT.

My sell was spot-on.... its amazing.....

but apart from bragging, I chickened out early with 38 pips


Nice Entry FXtraveller.
I got GBP/USD too..bit early tho, failed to take heed of that bullish momo at yesterdays low, the 50% retracement would of been better.
Let fibs show you when to exit. tho saying that I got out at the 127 ext as I show in pics, so only got 40 pips plus last nite took 32 so still ok, but more room for improvement...

I'm starting to love this when KR days, momo, & fibs all come together..

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Thanks Pablo... will check it out.



pablo101 wrote:cfabian,

Check here for a description on key reversal day:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... y+reversal

They give a bias for the day. They don't happen often but when they work out it's great. Before I trade for the day, I always check to see if there is one.

cfabian wrote:Jedi,
Now I know it was, but based on what you tagged it as a key reversal day? Can you go a bit deeper please?

As fxtraveller I was looking for a long (didn't do so)... will post some charts bit latter.



***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:I did catch the GU =]

Es/pip,

remember I was busting about catching the EURJPY big reversal short?

well, i didnt =] happened in the middle of the night in europe =[

BUT, caught the same move on GU instead =]

To me it becomes more and more evident that the most powerful Zline is at the edge of MOzone (50% of body) + BREAK-OUT.

My sell was spot-on.... its amazing.....

but apart from bragging, I chickened out early with 38 pips


Nice Entry FXtraveller.
I got GBP/USD too..bit early tho, failed to take heed of that bullish momo at yesterdays low, the 50% retracement would of been better.
Let fibs show you when to exit. tho saying that I got out at the 127 ext as I show in pics, so only got 40 pips plus last nite took 32 so still ok, but more room for improvement...

I'm starting to love this when KR days, momo, & fibs all come together..
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok, this is why I was looking to long on GU.

Daily image.
Image
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm

And now I have this image...

Image
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”