Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Fxtraveller wrote:es/pip

coming back to that EURJPY trade. after the successful short, I shorted again, and could have gotten away with 20 pips. (chart below)

Needed to be elsewhere, so let a reasonable winner become a loser.

Looking at D1 chart, I am still looking for a big reversal down....

I WILL catch it =]]]

Just like I caught GBPUSD to the up from the very start, very successful entry... BUT I scaled my last lot out at 1.6285 !!! there was another 125 pips to GO ! arrr, still cutting my winners, but less than before....

breathe, I am getting there.... MO's education enables predictions of reversals of surgical precision


Yes, I am with u on that. Just that, if playing short one would want to know that h1 increase in momo may offer an issue with the short attempt

I almost traded short out of there myself.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jz166
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am
Reputation: 0
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Postby jz166 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:cfabian:

Use the RAT REVERSE TRADE...

You need to see a white candle followed by a black candle BEFORE you enter a reversal. BOTH CANDLES MUST BE CLOSED!!

That should keep you out of trouble.


Avery, I thought your 'rat set' is still in development. Are they already done and sent out?

Thanks!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12773
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1255
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Image
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:15 pm

es/pip wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:es/pip

coming back to that EURJPY trade. after the successful short, I shorted again, and could have gotten away with 20 pips. (chart below)

Needed to be elsewhere, so let a reasonable winner become a loser.

Looking at D1 chart, I am still looking for a big reversal down....

I WILL catch it =]]]

Just like I caught GBPUSD to the up from the very start, very successful entry... BUT I scaled my last lot out at 1.6285 !!! there was another 125 pips to GO ! arrr, still cutting my winners, but less than before....

breathe, I am getting there.... MO's education enables predictions of reversals of surgical precision


Yes, I am with u on that. Just that, if playing short one would want to know that h1 increase in momo may offer an issue with the short attempt

I almost traded short out of there myself.



by pointing out the increase in momo on H1, did you mean that a SELL should have been executed (momo upwards raising the alarm that it is a reversal and not a pullback) with greater caution or disregarded at all?

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12773
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1255
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Image
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12773
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1255
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Image

Trading the Asian Box Breakout during the news if very profitable.

THE DRAINING CONTINUES...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Fxtraveller wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:es/pip

coming back to that EURJPY trade. after the successful short, I shorted again, and could have gotten away with 20 pips. (chart below)

Needed to be elsewhere, so let a reasonable winner become a loser.

Looking at D1 chart, I am still looking for a big reversal down....

I WILL catch it =]]]

Just like I caught GBPUSD to the up from the very start, very successful entry... BUT I scaled my last lot out at 1.6285 !!! there was another 125 pips to GO ! arrr, still cutting my winners, but less than before....

breathe, I am getting there.... MO's education enables predictions of reversals of surgical precision


Yes, I am with u on that. Just that, if playing short one would want to know that h1 increase in momo may offer an issue with the short attempt

I almost traded short out of there myself.



by pointing out the increase in momo on H1, did you mean that a SELL should have been executed (momo upwards raising the alarm that it is a reversal and not a pullback) with greater caution or disregarded at all?


saying that because there was held profit below the short that it could provide support and move up from there.

so

if i was short i would be aware that that momo and held profit is below me and close my trade if PA found support based on the h1
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5967
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 391
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

Trading the Asian Box Breakout during the news if very profitable.

THE DRAINING CONTINUES...


That looks like the Dr. S template.....
Asian session in yellow....news was a break of euro session...
All the same.

Break of box is break of box.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12773
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1255
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:33 am

Yes, that is the Dr. Sivaraman template I made.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

jz166
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 am
Reputation: 0
Location: USA
Gender: Male

Postby jz166 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:19 am

Avery, you trade the box break so beautifully.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”