Al Mo wrote:Greetings TRO,
I would say the biggest differences to date for me are:
1) Keeping my expectations reasonable - 5 - 13 pips max.
2) proper use of money management (this is something I have yet to truly master....work in progress). Right now all my demo trades are 0.1 lots, and I deliberately open the demo accounts with 500 bux to prevent myself from being able to 'overtrade' my way back into profitability. This alone, forced me to learn how to pick better entries.
3). And lastly, what I am including in this pic.
1) Expectations? Take what you can.
2) Use 0.2 lots so you can learn to exit part of the trade with a quick profit. Move your stop up to breakeven OR use a trailing stop to capture more of the move.
3) Don't you have the pictures reversed? Aren't you learning how to SEE the support resistance on a blank chart?
Thanks for sharing.