Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

I will be looking for short opportunity here, specially since there's more room to go down (that zone has been ZL already)

cfabian wrote:Lukx,
To my understanding, if price already passed thru that MZ, that zone is no longer valid as it was already zeroed.


lukx wrote:ok my last question :) (for this week) :P

the MZ is valid till candle close right? So this long zone is still oke to trade , even if existing candle cut through it ?

Image
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:13 pm

lukx wrote:Image

Thanks es/pip, have a good one at golf course!



i was just giving an example of a zl over multiple bars on that one

i actually did play it long 1 time and got out at be-----

once that momo down into support is est. and then it cant bounce it is still a short trade if you want it

then you get a push through support with new momo---- signaling that the support is not holding and depending on how the bars form you can play it short if you wish to

this is why you have to think and be a discretionary trader. Just because you see a zl or a mz doesnt mean it is going to work bec it is there. You have to trade what the market is telling you it is doing.

Image

Image

after saying all of that and posting those charts. The true and correct play was short off of here. I wash short twice up there and the PA was just dead and choppy after i got in and it shook me out twice. I just scalped it most of the way down.

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm

I really fully understand all the ZL concepts and all. As espip said couple of days ago I'm having trouble tying everything up together.

I do love this technique and won't rest until I master it.

I've found this week hard to find opportunities during NY session (I had early on the week tho).

Probably from now on I will only look for "setups" off H4. This way I won't be having hard time sitting all day in front of my PC trying to get a move.

Look at this image. Good for +200 so far with potential small SL. Mastering this TF, with 1-3 trades a week and good MM is really what is needed.

Why burning your @ss to get 5 pips out of the market and repeat it tens of times a day?

Damn... I'll work harder so I can go play golf with espip soon, probably to the Bahamas every single week ;)


Image
Last edited by cfabian on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm

cfabian wrote:I will be looking for short opportunity here, specially since there's more room to go down (that zone has been ZL already)

cfabian wrote:Lukx,
To my understanding, if price already passed thru that MZ, that zone is no longer valid as it was already zeroed.


lukx wrote:ok my last question :) (for this week) :P

the MZ is valid till candle close right? So this long zone is still oke to trade , even if existing candle cut through it ?

Image


that above zone i would not be even looking at after price comes through it what i would be looking at is this zone below it--- it is still valid , but it really doesn't have much of anywhere to go as far as a target goes----- that is clear---- and price is way up here off this rally so you use some caution. then look inside and see if you want to trade it. I didnt trade that but i see on the m5 you could have got 20ish on a scalp or so.

once we get some h4 momo to the downside---closed---- then i will be looking and feeling more short




AGAIN THIS IS JUST HOW I DO THIS STUFF. IT IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS MO. IT MAY NOT BE SOMETHING THAT YOU SEE, ITS JUST WHAT I SEE.

SO TRADE WHAT YOU SEE


golf time

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm

cfabian wrote:I really fully understand all the ZL concepts and all. As espip said couple of days ago I'm having trouble tying everything up together.

I do love this technique and won't rest until I master it.

I've found this week hard to find opportunities during NY session (I had early on the week tho).

Probably from now on I will only look for "setups" off H4. This way I won't be having hard time sitting all day in front of my PC trying to get a move.

Look at this image. Good for +200 so far with potential small SL. Mastering this TF, with 1-3 trades a week and good MM is really what is needed.

Why burning your @ss to get 5 pips out of the market and repeat it tens of times a day?

Damn... I'll work harder so I can go play golf with espip soon, probably to the Bahamas every single week ;)


Image



lol

that is what MO was saying about waiting for good setups and just taking those. Why risk the same % on a small trade when you can wait and get the good ones--

i just came from a scalping background and trade too much :D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

JTurnbull
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: Current trade

Postby JTurnbull » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah i did reenter on the bounce and i hit my target exactly as planned. I just didnt trust the 1st PA and felt much more comfortable on the pullback. But yeah patience is a virtue i am trying to drill into myself. thanks for everyones comments it just strengthens my ability to Keep Seeing
cfabian wrote:And price did hit your original target.
Learn to wait, and/or take profits at some ´point and try to reenter at better price than your exit. In this case price went back to your entry area and then dropped down to your target.


JTurnbull wrote:I am trading away from 33 day old Zone. here is 4hr chart
Image
And here is my entry short on the 5 min
Image
Let me know what you think. Target is 4hr at 1.6660

JTurnbull
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby JTurnbull » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Anyone know if you can simulate past days in mt4. i want to be able to go over past data but not in a way that i see the outcome ahead of time. Basically i want to trade a certain timeframe like it hasnt happened yet. Thanks

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:36 pm

cfabian wrote:Lukx,
To my understanding, if price already passed thru that MZ, that zone is no longer valid as it was already zeroed.


So as soon as price just go thru ZL it's done? candle doesn't have to close below it like in my example?
Well in this case it will clean a lot of old MZs from blubb indicator.

deeforex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby deeforex » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:54 pm

cfabian wrote:Image

cfabian,

Is this chart from IBFX? My 4hr GBPJPY looks nothing like this. Did you create the bars from an indy?

dee

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 pm

dee
This is from Alpari; however I trade with IBFX.

I found useful to have plotted H4 charts from these 2 brokers. Their charts have 2 hrs gap.



deeforex wrote:
cfabian wrote:Image

cfabian,

Is this chart from IBFX? My 4hr GBPJPY looks nothing like this. Did you create the bars from an indy?

dee
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”