Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 pm

ok my last question :) (for this week) :P

the MZ is valid till candle close right? So this long zone is still oke to trade , even if existing candle cut through it ?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 pm

es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Hmmmmm,
See price rising on low volume?
See churn bar?
See price drop????

pretty simple,
As soon as you see a low volume up bar you look for an exit.
Then see price drop on rising volume.
Then see price reverse on higher and higher volume.
then churn bar ect, ect.....Easy pips.

im with you on the volume

VSA def. has its place

not sure how far you are into VSA but if you look for strength/weakness in the background, and then look for the volume signal it significantly reduces the fake outs

i used VSA when i traded the es

you can search for Sebastian manby-- mante-- cant remember his last name---- on http://www.traderslaboratory.com/

he goes into some extensive VSA analysis on the es, but you can apply it to whatever you want to

he knows his stuff as far a s VSA is concerned

Thankyou sir,
I'll check his post out.
I've watched some vids from there on the vwap setup. Not sure if it was the same guy.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Lukx,
To my understanding, if price already passed thru that MZ, that zone is no longer valid as it was already zeroed.

lukx wrote:ok my last question :) (for this week) :P

the MZ is valid till candle close right? So this long zone is still oke to trade , even if existing candle cut through it ?

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

I will be looking for short opportunity here, specially since there's more room to go down (that zone has been ZL already)

cfabian wrote:Lukx,
To my understanding, if price already passed thru that MZ, that zone is no longer valid as it was already zeroed.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:13 pm

lukx wrote:Image

Thanks es/pip, have a good one at golf course!

i was just giving an example of a zl over multiple bars on that one

i actually did play it long 1 time and got out at be-----

once that momo down into support is est. and then it cant bounce it is still a short trade if you want it

then you get a push through support with new momo---- signaling that the support is not holding and depending on how the bars form you can play it short if you wish to

this is why you have to think and be a discretionary trader. Just because you see a zl or a mz doesnt mean it is going to work bec it is there. You have to trade what the market is telling you it is doing.

after saying all of that and posting those charts. The true and correct play was short off of here. I wash short twice up there and the PA was just dead and choppy after i got in and it shook me out twice. I just scalped it most of the way down.

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 pm

I really fully understand all the ZL concepts and all. As espip said couple of days ago I'm having trouble tying everything up together.

I do love this technique and won't rest until I master it.

I've found this week hard to find opportunities during NY session (I had early on the week tho).

Probably from now on I will only look for "setups" off H4. This way I won't be having hard time sitting all day in front of my PC trying to get a move.

Look at this image. Good for +200 so far with potential small SL. Mastering this TF, with 1-3 trades a week and good MM is really what is needed.

Why burning your @ss to get 5 pips out of the market and repeat it tens of times a day?

Damn... I'll work harder so I can go play golf with espip soon, probably to the Bahamas every single week ;)

Last edited by cfabian on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm

cfabian wrote:I will be looking for short opportunity here, specially since there's more room to go down (that zone has been ZL already)

cfabian wrote:Lukx,

that above zone i would not be even looking at after price comes through it what i would be looking at is this zone below it--- it is still valid , but it really doesn't have much of anywhere to go as far as a target goes----- that is clear---- and price is way up here off this rally so you use some caution. then look inside and see if you want to trade it. I didnt trade that but i see on the m5 you could have got 20ish on a scalp or so.

once we get some h4 momo to the downside---closed---- then i will be looking and feeling more short

AGAIN THIS IS JUST HOW I DO THIS STUFF. IT IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS MO. IT MAY NOT BE SOMETHING THAT YOU SEE, ITS JUST WHAT I SEE.

SO TRADE WHAT YOU SEE

golf time

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm

cfabian wrote:I really fully understand all the ZL concepts and all. As espip said couple of days ago I'm having trouble tying everything up together.

I do love this technique and won't rest until I master it.

I've found this week hard to find opportunities during NY session (I had early on the week tho).

Probably from now on I will only look for "setups" off H4. This way I won't be having hard time sitting all day in front of my PC trying to get a move.

Look at this image. Good for +200 so far with potential small SL. Mastering this TF, with 1-3 trades a week and good MM is really what is needed.

Why burning your @ss to get 5 pips out of the market and repeat it tens of times a day?

Damn... I'll work harder so I can go play golf with espip soon, probably to the Bahamas every single week ;)

lol

that is what MO was saying about waiting for good setups and just taking those. Why risk the same % on a small trade when you can wait and get the good ones--

i just came from a scalping background and trade too much :D

JTurnbull

Re: Current trade

Postby JTurnbull » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah i did reenter on the bounce and i hit my target exactly as planned. I just didnt trust the 1st PA and felt much more comfortable on the pullback. But yeah patience is a virtue i am trying to drill into myself. thanks for everyones comments it just strengthens my ability to Keep Seeing
cfabian wrote:And price did hit your original target.
Learn to wait, and/or take profits at some ´point and try to reenter at better price than your exit. In this case price went back to your entry area and then dropped down to your target.

JTurnbull wrote:I am trading away from 33 day old Zone. here is 4hr chart
And here is my entry short on the 5 min
Let me know what you think. Target is 4hr at 1.6660

JTurnbull

Postby JTurnbull » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Anyone know if you can simulate past days in mt4. i want to be able to go over past data but not in a way that i see the outcome ahead of time. Basically i want to trade a certain timeframe like it hasnt happened yet. Thanks

Return to “TheRumpledOne”