Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:PA wasn't perfect---- i agree

i mean i haven't made 500 pips or anything but i am up an ok amount--- not sure i never count them

i can still see that people refuse to use the 5 min close to tell them to get out and taking there full stop. My 20 pip hard stop is a disaster stop if you will. It is only there to protect me if it just rips on me when i get in, or if a 5 min bar rips against me without giving me a chance to get out at a better price.

MO, Dragon and I rarely take a full stop---- but everyone seems to take them without hesitation.

a 60 pip stop is nonsense----- unless it is built up from profits---like MO was showing

just bec you have a zl doesn't mean you take the trade---- especially after multiple bars

--- again no one wants to look inside for some reason

-- if you are watching a h4 zl from 8 days ago and trading it off that zl directly----- how do you have momo showing you the way? You don't.

no one should be trading gbp/jpy in my opinion---- at least not yet.

----------- trade the pound, the euro or the ej-- preferably the pound or euro to start

i don't understand a majority of the charts( and reasoning) posted

everything that Dragon and i learned is in this thread---- i get the feeling that people have jumped into the thread/discussion without spending the time to learn it and read the thread.

Sorry ES/PIPS,

I'll refrain from posting my M5 stuff. Then again maybe I should be looking inside at the M1 to "look inside" the M5

PLEASE do not stop posting your m5 charts....that is how many get into their trades with least amount of draw down. Yes, using the m1 IF you are only trading the m5 for entries and targets MAY help.

Just don't get mesmerized by all the wiggle action. Stay focused on the m5 closed bodies.

thx
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 pm

cfabian wrote:Today too freaking boring.... Is there a bank day in the US or what is going on???????

I guess I should wait until Tokyo or beginning London.

well I somehow pulled 50 pips today, 2 trades for 5 pips on EU and one for 40 on GU. Would be more on EU if I wouldn't chicken out when price was stalling for quite a bit during London.

This was my best trade today and it was on autopilot;)
I set sell limit on ZL and TP on down ZL and went to do shopping :)

Fxtraveller

Postby Fxtraveller » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Lukx,
what about the SL? =] did you preset it?

Good trade.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:PA wasn't perfect---- i agree

i mean i haven't made 500 pips or anything but i am up an ok amount--- not sure i never count them

i can still see that people refuse to use the 5 min close to tell them to get out and taking there full stop. My 20 pip hard stop is a disaster stop if you will. It is only there to protect me if it just rips on me when i get in, or if a 5 min bar rips against me without giving me a chance to get out at a better price.

MO, Dragon and I rarely take a full stop---- but everyone seems to take them without hesitation.

a 60 pip stop is nonsense----- unless it is built up from profits---like MO was showing

just bec you have a zl doesn't mean you take the trade---- especially after multiple bars

--- again no one wants to look inside for some reason

-- if you are watching a h4 zl from 8 days ago and trading it off that zl directly----- how do you have momo showing you the way? You don't.

no one should be trading gbp/jpy in my opinion---- at least not yet.

----------- trade the pound, the euro or the ej-- preferably the pound or euro to start

i don't understand a majority of the charts( and reasoning) posted

everything that Dragon and i learned is in this thread---- i get the feeling that people have jumped into the thread/discussion without spending the time to learn it and read the thread.

Sorry ES/PIPS,

I'll refrain from posting my M5 stuff. Then again maybe I should be looking inside at the M1 to "look inside" the M5

PLEASE do not stop posting your m5 charts....that is how many get into their trades with least amount of draw down. Yes, using the m1 IF you are only trading the m5 for entries and targets MAY help.

Just don't get mesmerized by all the wiggle action. Stay focused on the m5 closed bodies.

thx

Not much to pick from except 2 early MZ S/R trades long. Here is one :shock: My normal trading time looked like crap :roll:
Attachments
aliasgbpusdsep3m5.gif
aliasgbpusdsep3m5.gif (12.32 KiB) Viewed 1164 times

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:51 am

lukx wrote: I set sell limit on ZL and TP on down ZL and went to do shopping :)

Way to go lukx!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 am

Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:15 am

Very good Lukx,
As we had that big bullish momo prior your short, I waited for price get in the MZ. H4 momo was long and held profit is in majority in that direction. I entered long based on M5 but price was just stalled in that MZ area. I thought it would move at good speed as there was a high impact news, but nothing happened.

At the end I lost 10 pips and did nothing afterwards but almost sleep (well, I was working tho)... this thread was also very quiet.

Lets see how it goes tomorrow Friday... be careful as there are high impact news on the GBP and USD.

lukx wrote:
cfabian wrote:Today too freaking boring.... Is there a bank day in the US or what is going on???????

I guess I should wait until Tokyo or beginning London.

well I somehow pulled 50 pips today, 2 trades for 5 pips on EU and one for 40 on GU. Would be more on EU if I wouldn't chicken out when price was stalling for quite a bit during London.

This was my best trade today and it was on autopilot;)
I set sell limit on ZL and TP on down ZL and went to do shopping :)

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

nelreth

Postby nelreth » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 am

Hi

Uff it took me few good days to read the whole topic but it was worth it :)
First of all thanks to TRO,MightyOne,es/pip,dragon33,Razor and others for very valuable informations - one more thanks

And for confirmation that this reading wasn't for nothing - here is little proof ;)

First trade and quiet easilly got 27pips ( with 8pips spread 8) )

ps.
sorry for errors in writing but english isn't my native language

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:52 am

nelreth

Welcome Welcome Welcome !!!

nelreth, your English is so much better than my Polish, Spanish, French etc. Thank you for your post with your first trade. This is a very powerful and profitable strategy. I hope you continue to post your charts and your questions as the arise.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

3 levelzz semafor boxes modified by foreman01

Postby Patch » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:58 am

gutek04

I spoke with foreman01 this evening and the first question I asked him was if I could post his indi of the square semifors. He modestly said yes and I said the heck with modesty as I couldn't begin to make the changes he had done.

The indi is attached.

Please continue posting your charts and comments.

Patch
The Pirate
Attachments
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MOD_rf_.ex4
(41.63 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Return to “TheRumpledOne”