Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Image

What happens next?

Up?

Down?

Or... If you would long 10,000 full lots EURJPY, would you hold or sell?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 am

Image

Do you want to change your answer?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

zapzinig
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

zline trades today

Postby zapzinig » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:15 pm

2 Zline trades on Eur/Jpy one daily one h4 for a total +84 pips

--ZZ

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: zline trades today

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Very nice :)

All a trader needs is the last 2 candles that closed.


zapzinig wrote:2 Zline trades on Eur/Jpy one daily one h4 for a total +84 pips

--ZZ

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm

I have been practicing with horizontal lines

1. Make pips

2. Lay down

3. TRO_TopOfHourAlarm goes *BEEP* like on oven and it is time to make pips again :shock:

My goal with the horizontal lines is to average 15 pips per hour.

Image

That is why you don't set take profit orders!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

teoman
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby teoman » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Before He Trades a Carrie Underwood Parody


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1pD4xPe2M&NR=1&fmt=18

zapzinig
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby zapzinig » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:37 pm

That was funny!!

teoman wrote:Before He Trades a Carrie Underwood Parody


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1pD4xPe2M&NR=1&fmt=18

User avatar
monolisa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am
Reputation: 0
Location: All Quiet on the Western Front
Gender: None specified

Postby monolisa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 am

Hi MO (or anyone who can help),

How do you shift the candle chart to the far left like the one you have here? I use the "Chart shift" function but it can only shift about 1/4 towards the left.

Thanks.

Lis

MightyOne wrote:I have been practicing with horizontal lines

1. Make pips

2. Lay down

3. TRO_TopOfHourAlarm goes *BEEP* like on oven and it is time to make pips again :shock:

My goal with the horizontal lines is to average 15 pips per hour.

Image

That is why you don't set take profit orders!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:08 am

monolisa wrote:Hi MO (or anyone who can help),

How do you shift the candle chart to the far left like the one you have here? I use the "Chart shift" function but it can only shift about 1/4 towards the left.

Thanks.

Lis

MightyOne wrote:I have been practicing with horizontal lines

1. Make pips

2. Lay down

3. TRO_TopOfHourAlarm goes *BEEP* like on oven and it is time to make pips again :shock:

My goal with the horizontal lines is to average 15 pips per hour.

Image

That is why you don't set take profit orders!


Turn off the autoscroll and drag your screen to the left.

User avatar
monolisa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am
Reputation: 0
Location: All Quiet on the Western Front
Gender: None specified

Postby monolisa » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

I still cannot "drag" the chart to the left. It doesn't allow me do that (only up to the "Chart shift" point).

Thanks in advance.

Lis

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”